World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! (/Thread-WBO-5th-Anniversary-Hooray)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Mitsu - Dec. 20, 2013

(Dec. 20, 2013  8:42 PM)dragon blader 1 Wrote: Yo how can I join the scavanger hunt
By collecting points. Just follow the questions on the first page Smile

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Mitsu - Dec. 21, 2013

I just shared this! Screenshot Proof:

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Kai-V - Dec. 21, 2013

(Dec. 18, 2013  3:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:54 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, Kei had sent me the list of participants.
Wait! I also did upload two videos. What I like about the WBO And an official match. I should be having like 10 points.

Not once have you sent me a private message in the history of this website, so you are lucky I kept track of anything at all despite you not following the instructions in the first post of this topic ...

Also, when you show a screenshot, I would also prefer to get a direct link to it on your Facebook Page or any other social media page, because we obviously want to make sure that you shared it with a few followers, not to no one. So, make the post public, show me who your share affected, and then I will give the points.

(Dec. 21, 2013  1:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ...

(Dec. 18, 2013  3:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:54 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Wait! I also did upload two videos. What I like about the WBO And an official match. I should be having like 10 points.

Not once have you sent me a private message in the history of this website, so you are lucky I kept track of anything at all despite you not following the instructions in the first post of this topic ...

Also, when you show a screenshot, I would also prefer to get a direct link to it on your Facebook Page or any other social media page, because we obviously want to make sure that you shared it with a few followers, not to no one. So, make the post public, show me who your share affected, and then I will give the points.
Oh yeah, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/midnightl.xf.7
Sorry about that.

But why do you never send me a private message about all those things ... It helps me keep track of things better.

(Dec. 21, 2013  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But why do you never send me a private message about all those things ... It helps me keep track of things better.
Ok, I'll do it next time. Sorry once again.

OK, so since this time is apparently going to remain public, I went to your Facebook Page but saw no Friends at all, and I did not even see the post where you shared the article.

(Dec. 21, 2013  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, so since this time is apparently going to remain public, I went to your Facebook Page but saw no Friends at all, and I did not even see the post where you shared the article.

That's weird. Either way, you saw the screen shot.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - DRAGON KING - Dec. 21, 2013

Cool, beypoints for limited Joyful_3.

Whoever wins 1st and 2nd will be 2 very happy people XD.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - sarabscientist - Dec. 21, 2013

Has the new face in the opening post been found?

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - th!nk - Dec. 21, 2013

Yes, and another since then.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - sarabscientist - Dec. 21, 2013

Oh, I'm terribly out of the loop. Thanks for letting me know!

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - RagerBlade - Dec. 21, 2013

Since you posted the leaderboard could you add that to the OP?

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Pegasus78610 - Dec. 21, 2013

(Dec. 21, 2013  5:30 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: Since you posted the leaderboard could you add that to the OP?

yeh plz

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Snoop Dog MS - Dec. 21, 2013

(Dec. 21, 2013  5:30 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: Since you posted the leaderboard could you add that to the OP?

She shouldn't have at all posted the leaderboard. So she isn't going to add it to the OP.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - pocketpulls - Dec. 22, 2013

hello

yes I am still alive

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - sarabscientist - Dec. 22, 2013

(Dec. 22, 2013  1:43 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: hello

yes I am still alive

Glad to have you back, now hurry up and get at least three points to prove you were around for this event!

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - RagerBlade - Dec. 22, 2013

All I want is to place and get a prize! Don't you get points for posting why you like the WBO or is it just videos.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - *Ginga* - Dec. 22, 2013

Videos appeal and are shareable to more people rather than posting, so I am pretty sure only video.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Kai-V - Dec. 22, 2013

By the way, not one person has gotten the correct answer to the question : "What time is it?" ! However, one person came very, very close to getting it, and he contacted me at the very beginning !

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Justaway - Dec. 23, 2013

Quote:Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: "THE WINNER IS..." (1 Point)
Sorry if this has been brought up already but I don't really understand this. What exactly are we supposed to find here? Because the statement itself has been mentioned multiple times on the WBO for multiple occasions.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - *Ginga* - Dec. 23, 2013

(Dec. 22, 2013  10:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, not one person has gotten the correct answer to the question : "What time is it?" ! However, one person came very, very close to getting it, and he contacted me at the very beginning !

Yo, it is realllllllllllyyyyy vague haha.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - sarabscientist - Dec. 23, 2013

(Dec. 23, 2013  4:39 AM)Justaway Wrote:
Quote:Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: "THE WINNER IS..." (1 Point)
Sorry if this has been brought up already but I don't really understand this. What exactly are we supposed to find here? Because the statement itself has been mentioned multiple times on the WBO for multiple occasions.

Literally search that and make sure what you find matches the above phrase letter for letter + exact punctuation.

Hope that helps.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Scout25 - Dec. 23, 2013

I'm very curious to find out what the prizes are for having two tournaments in one weekend. Since we had two in chicago and one in india last weekend it seems we will find out soon! cant wait!

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Naijalak - Dec. 24, 2013

Here's a pic of myself, akalajian, Bubblegum Bey, and MonkeySagitario with our WBO sign Smile