World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Use Mail Order Japan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: How To Use Mail Order Japan (/Thread-How-To-Use-Mail-Order-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Omega - Jul. 17, 2009

(Jul. 17, 2009  8:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Attach your account username to the Paypal note.

Oh thanks! But it says I need to deposit 20 or more USD? I don't have USD on my PayPal, only AUD..

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Omega - Jul. 17, 2009

Last question before I buy this. Okay... When I am ordering this using MOJ, how much in total (including shipping) am I using to buy this item (My max bid will be 1,500 Yen, but first bid is 1,000 Yen):

http://translate.google.com/translate?js...ry_state0=

Remember I am using MOJ.

Thanks!

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Trik - Jul. 17, 2009

http://www.japanauctioncenter.com
I came over this site a while ago. Are the services better than MOJ or is MOJ still the best choice?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 17, 2009

(Jul. 17, 2009  10:43 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Last question before I buy this. Okay... When I am ordering this using MOJ, how much in total (including shipping) am I using to buy this item (My max bid will be 1,500 Yen, but first bid is 1,000 Yen):

http://translate.google.com/translate?js...ry_state0=

Remember I am using MOJ.

Thanks!

Your link doesn't work, but I will answer anyway.

You will be charged a 700 yen commission, a 300 yen bank transfer fee, however much shipping within Japan costs (probably 100-200 yen), and shipping to your house will be about 1500 yen (rough estimate).

In short, don't use MOJ unless you plan on ordering multiple items, because it isn't worth it.

(Jul. 17, 2009  10:58 AM)beytrikai Wrote: http://www.japanauctioncenter.com
I came over this site a while ago. Are the services better than MOJ or is MOJ still the best choice?

Considering the owner of MOJ is actually a member here and regularly donates his time and money to the WBO, I doubt anyone here is going to use another service.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - StormPegasis - Jul. 28, 2009

So MOJ is trustable right?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Jul. 28, 2009

Yes. It's actually very beneficial to be able to contact the owner so easily.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Khel - Jul. 28, 2009

(Jul. 28, 2009  12:33 AM)StormPegasis Wrote: So MOJ is trustable right?

Absolutely not

Why else would we have an entire topic of how to use the service efficiently?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 28, 2009

(Jul. 28, 2009  1:12 AM)Khel Wrote: Absolutely not

Why else would we have an entire topic of how to use the service efficiently?

lol

yes you can trust MOJ. i am friends with the owner and have been using their service for over five years to the amount to almost $10 000.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - StormPegasis - Jul. 29, 2009

Ok, I am ordering stuff there forever xD ty

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Omega - Jul. 29, 2009

Thanks Anne for the awesome guide.

PS. ON MOJ I have a 3744 YEN balance, I just placed a bid for a Storm Pegasis for 1200 YEN, the shipping I think was either 200 YEN or 500 YEN to Japan, if the bid is won by me, I will have a 2,544 YEN MOJ balance, will this be enough to cover postage to Japan, then to Australia, plus all the other commission and other fees? Also I am putting in another 50 dollars tomorrow so I can buy a few more things (I am shipping them all to my house in Australia at once).

Thanks.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 29, 2009

There is no way we can answer that for sure.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Jul. 29, 2009

(Jul. 29, 2009  7:35 AM)Beyblader Wrote: Thanks Anne for the awesome guide.

PS. ON MOJ I have a 3744 YEN balance, I just placed a bid for a Storm Pegasis for 1200 YEN, the shipping I think was either 200 YEN or 500 YEN to Japan, if the bid is won by me, I will have a 2,544 YEN MOJ balance, will this be enough to cover postage to Japan, then to Australia, plus all the other commission and other fees? Also I am putting in another 50 dollars tomorrow so I can buy a few more things (I am shipping them all to my house in Australia at once).

Thanks.

How do you know the exact shipping of the Storm Pegasis if you haven't won it yet? And if you're going to put in more money, why worry about Commissions and shipping charge at the moment?

P.S. Buy lots with more than 1 item in them, it saves you money.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - StormPegasis - Jul. 31, 2009

When you start bidding, it said the Item Name:, right? So if there are like 3 items, do I call it "Beyblade Lot 3"?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Jul. 31, 2009

You can put whatever you like in item name; something which you can remember the lot by, preferably.

(Jul. 31, 2009  1:43 AM)♥ Wrote: You can put whatever you like in item name; something which you can remember the lot by, preferably.

Oh I see, thanks.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dat Ax - Jul. 31, 2009

When you use MOJ for the preorder club, do you have to pay a separate commission for each item you buy?

Oh so you have to put yen on the Max. Bid Price right? You also don't have to put the word yen?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Jul. 31, 2009

Storm: You just put the max you're willing to bet on the item. You don't have to put the word yen.

(Jul. 31, 2009  5:40 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Storm: You just put the max you're willing to bet on the item. You don't have to put the word yen.
Ok, but you can put more than one bid right?

What you mean? If you want to change your max bid? Yea you can do that, just make sure you put the same identification name in the box. That way it will update without adding a new item.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 31, 2009

(Jul. 31, 2009  3:40 AM)t3haxle Wrote: When you use MOJ for the preorder club, do you have to pay a separate commission for each item you buy?

No, it's for the whole order.

(Jul. 31, 2009  6:42 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: What you mean? If you want to change your max bid? Yea you can do that, just make sure you put the same identification name in the box. That way it will update without adding a new item.

Well, like if I am bidding, and my bid just got beat, can I bid higher than him again. Like a second bid.

Yea, you just have to go to "Place bid" and use the same name you used to identify the item your bidding on, and put a higher max bid price.

(Jul. 31, 2009  8:21 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Yea, you just have to go to "Place bid" and use the same name you used to identify the item your bidding on, and put a higher max bid price.

Ok thank you very much!
Uhm, now I got to deposit money, the part I don't get about it is it said go to paypal@mailorderjapan.com. I tried typing that on the URL, then it said cannot find the website.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Aug. 01, 2009

You login to your own personal paypal account, then send the money to that address.