World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bleach - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Bleach (/Thread-Bleach--3330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 16, 2010

(Jan. 16, 2010  4:33 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: No, they don't always have double, sometimes they don't even have ten more pages an a weekly manga, also, it was the Christmas and New Year time so it was going to be a few weeks until you got another and complaining about it just seems stupid.

i honestly don't even remember this happening last year.. which is what perturbed me the most. sooo yeah..

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 20, 2010

What a surprise...

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 21, 2010

(Jan. 20, 2010  9:15 PM)Dude Wrote:

What a surprise...

LOLOLOL ahhh the girls will go crazy Tongue_out

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 21, 2010

So, here's the new chapter... http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/389/

Like I thought, pretty boring...

"I came to do violence with you!" is one of the worst lines I've ever heard, seriously...

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 22, 2010

(Jan. 21, 2010  11:08 PM)Dude Wrote: So, here's the new chapter... http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/389/

Like I thought, pretty boring...

"I came to do violence with you!" is one of the worst lines I've ever heard, seriously...

Haha, I'm pretty sure it would've been much cooler if it was in japanese xD. Sometimes things lose its coolness when its translated. Tongue_out I personally liked this chapter better than the last, because we finally can pretty much tell that its gonna be epic soon.. I wonder if Kubo is gonna bring back Kensei's fight somewhere in the middle >_>

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 22, 2010

I am fully expecting a bunch of chapters about Kenpachi and Byakuya's fight against Yammy. He did the same with Ulquiorra and Ichigo's fight. Now that we want to see some action between Ichigo and Aizen, we're going to see a completely different fight...

I'd be curious to see Wonderweiss' Resureccion. Maybe next chapter.

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 23, 2010

(Jan. 22, 2010  12:55 PM)Dude Wrote: I am fully expecting a bunch of chapters about Kenpachi and Byakuya's fight against Yammy. He did the same with Ulquiorra and Ichigo's fight. Now that we want to see some action between Ichigo and Aizen, we're going to see a completely different fight...

I'd be curious to see Wonderweiss' Resureccion. Maybe next chapter.

...I totally forgot about Ken & Byakuya's fight >_>... And I'm betting that Wonderweiss will have an insanely strong resureccion Tongue_out

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 25, 2010

So, after a short research (By which I mean Wikipedia) when this filler will be over, there are three announced episodes for the next filler.

256-"The Angered Byakuya! The Collapse of the Kuchiki House" Now that sounds cool.

257-"A New Enemy! The True Nature of the Beast Swords" Beast Swords is a stupid name, but it could be interesting...

258-"Stray Snake, Tortured Monkey" Maybe this has something to do with Zabimaru?

I really don't like the idea of inventing things for the filler. The bounts filler failed, the bakoutou(or whatever) filler failed and I'm pretty sure 'Beast Swords' will fail...but hey, I might be wrong.

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 28, 2010

(Jan. 25, 2010  9:56 PM)Dude Wrote: So, after a short research (By which I mean Wikipedia) when this filler will be over, there are three announced episodes for the next filler.

256-"The Angered Byakuya! The Collapse of the Kuchiki House" Now that sounds cool.

257-"A New Enemy! The True Nature of the Beast Swords" Beast Swords is a stupid name, but it could be interesting...

258-"Stray Snake, Tortured Monkey" Maybe this has something to do with Zabimaru?

I really don't like the idea of inventing things for the filler. The bounts filler failed, the bakoutou(or whatever) filler failed and I'm pretty sure 'Beast Swords' will fail...but hey, I might be wrong.

why is bleach spamming fillers now? Uncertain I hope it's at least as interesting as this one was. but from the looks of the titles, it seems pretty random lool xD. I was expecting bleach to come out the same time as naruto and one piece but i guess there's some sort of delay? oh well hopefully by tomorrow we'll get to see an interesting chapter :]

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 28, 2010

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 29, 2010

edit: nvm

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/390-40/1

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 30, 2010

Dear Lord, just saw the last episode of the Zanpakuto filler. That was so sad! I've rarely ever felt so sad at an anime before, but this was just so awesomely good and heart-breaking! This is crazy, a god damn filler brought more feelings in me than the actual show did! It makes no sense! Also...

Dear Lord, I think we can see one of the "Beast Sword" in the trailer...they look like total morons...

RE: bleach - Blade Wing - Jan. 30, 2010

Best filler ever but......... I can't believe even Ichigo hates the fillers and his screen time is being cut LOL

Yeah, I love those little joke things at the end.

Ichigo: We're fighting, now, Ulquiorra, right?

Ulquiorra: No, more filler.

Ichigo: carp...

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 30, 2010

(Jan. 30, 2010  1:25 AM)Dude Wrote: Dear Lord, just saw the last episode of the Zanpakuto filler. That was so sad! I've rarely ever felt so sad at an anime before, but this was just so awesomely good and heart-breaking! This is crazy, a god damn filler brought more feelings in me than the actual show did! It makes no sense! Also...

Dear Lord, I think we can see one of the "Beast Sword" in the trailer...they look like total morons...

Should watch Gurren Lagann or Elfen Lied >_>... But this was indeed a sad episode.

RE: bleach - danmartin - Jan. 30, 2010

Hi,
(Mar. 06, 2009  5:33 PM)LionFire Wrote: did anyone read the new bleach chapter its on onemanga.com i think ichicgo is about to die sorry i dont spell good
I think it was real life then Ichigo would have died instantly - besides the heart, the large chunk of aorta and spinal cord were destroyed, not to mention esophagus, trachea, lungs, lots of vessels etc but he is a manga character therefore he can have his head chopped off and still live.

(Jan. 30, 2010  3:19 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: Should watch Gurren Lagann or Elfen Lied >_>... But this was indeed a sad episode.

I did watch every episodes of Gurren Lagaan, would it only be because Lord Genome is voiced by Jamieson Price and that I love basically anything he does, but it wasn't very...sad, I think Uncertain

Never watched Elfen Lied, though, but I hear it's like TEH sad anime...

RE: bleach - Khel - Jan. 31, 2010

Bleach and all it's fillers can go to hell. I'm getting irritated now.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 31, 2010

Well, it's pretty obvious the release dates screw each other up.

There's one episode that comes out every week and there's one chapter that comes out every week. That would be fine if an episode was the same lenght as a chapter, but it's obviously not, so they have to make fillers. That would be fine would the fillers be decent...but, except for the lst one, they're not and probably not the next one...

RE: bleach - jamie - Jan. 31, 2010

oh that sucks that there is going to be more filler episodes in bleach cause i am on episode 256 and i was hopeing that there will be no fillers for awhile

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 01, 2010

So, according to Wikipedia, 'Beast Swords' are Zanpakutos that killed their owner...

I'm suspicious that this will be half-assed. After all, aren't the Soul Reapers the one that create the Zanpakutos with their own souls? The opening of the previous filler even says "They're born with the soul reapers and they die with the soul reapers"...

EDIT: Another episode's announced. "Terror! The Monster That Lurks Underground" Soooooo scary...

RE: bleach - フェルグラント - Feb. 04, 2010

(Feb. 01, 2010  6:50 PM)Dude Wrote: So, according to Wikipedia, 'Beast Swords' are Zanpakutos that killed their owner...

I'm suspicious that this will be half-assed. After all, aren't the Soul Reapers the one that create the Zanpakutos with their own souls? The opening of the previous filler even says "They're born with the soul reapers and they die with the soul reapers"...

EDIT: Another episode's announced. "Terror! The Monster That Lurks Underground" Soooooo scary...

Can you spoiler tag the episode's name next time?

RE: bleach - Khel - Feb. 04, 2010

Why on earth do you want to spoiler tag the episode name? Not like it does much.

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Feb. 04, 2010

(Feb. 04, 2010  11:38 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Can you spoiler tag the episode's name next time?

Yeah, that doesn't really matter at all, especially when it is only a filler.

As for the this weeks Manga, best we have had for a while and some very nice team work. Grin

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 04, 2010

So, I've seen the first episode of the new filler. It's certainly not as intensly epic as the first episode of the Muramasa arc. No interesting antagonist are introduced, meaning there most likely won't even be any 'major' antagonist, just those dialogue-less berserker dudes known as the Beast Swords or Sword Fiends (As I've seen it subbed)

It feels like they're trying to distract us with something stupid while the manga progesses and not entertain us like they did with the previous filler. Put bluntly: It's gonna be bad.

On a positiver (Huh?) note, the manga chapter is indeed a really good one. For once, they actually do something.

P.S: The names of the episode don't really reveal what happens in the actual show. Most of the time, they're not even true, but, if you insist, I'll gladly put the spoiler thingy Joyful_3