World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-X-Manga-and-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Nov. 15, 2023

Chapter 6

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - KIO - Nov. 17, 2023

The "Xtreme Scanlations" pirate ship sets sail on its sixth voyage.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Nov. 17, 2023

New chapter jus dropped (It's not Kid Named Bird but we'll survive)

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Dark red - Nov. 17, 2023

This man Burn lowkey said "I am God's Favorite" lol

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Phengpegasus - Nov. 18, 2023

(Nov. 17, 2023  4:30 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: New chapter jus dropped (It's not Kid Named Bird but we'll survive)

I’m sorry, but bird just sucks. And I don’t know why the writers thought it was a good idea to keep rewarding him just to be carried by 2 actual pros every-time he loses. I mean they even made him the leader of the group for some reason. And I understand, he is going against other pros and he is basically still an amateur. But still, when do they plan on giving him some development? The final episode where bird could possibly battle chrome ryugu? So all of the L’s he is taking leads up to that final episode where he might actually win? That would be horrible writing and I hope the writers don’t plan on doing that.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Nov. 18, 2023

(Nov. 18, 2023  2:29 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2023  4:30 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: New chapter jus dropped (It's not Kid Named Bird but we'll survive)

I’m sorry, but bird just sucks. And I don’t know why the writers thought it was a good idea to keep rewarding him just to be carried by 2 actual pros every-time he loses. I mean they even made him the leader of the group for some reason. And I understand, he is going against other pros and he is basically still an amateur. But still, when do they plan on giving him some development? The final episode where bird could possibly battle chrome ryugu? So all of the L’s he is taking leads up to that final episode where he might actually win? That would be horrible writing and I hope the writers don’t plan on doing that.

I don't think it'll take that long for Bird to get a proper win. Like, Yugioh 5ds did it, and it proved that waiting that long would still technically be satisfying, but at what cost? However, I can still empathize with you. It's fair to say they're dragging his losing streak on, and the development resulting from it has been like 50/50 so far. The thing is, Bird's character arc is one where you need to see the conclusion for it to be properly judged as a whole. A year from now, everyone will probably either talk about how Bird was the goat or fraud from day 1, but in reality, that's impossible to see right now.

(Nov. 18, 2023  1:51 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I can't wait for the bird to acknowledge that he has accomplished nothing and has been carried the entire time. Wooooo, go Bird. Continue to spread your imaginary wings you don’t have, and attempt to fly on top of a high surface only to find yourself in a deep abyss.

Ngl you might be out of line, but you're completely right. I genuinely think the ideal character arc for Bird, rather than being a cookie-cutter hero's journey, would be for him to fall into the "weak" archetype of characters. I'd love for Bird to come to terms with his weakness and use that to shape who he truly is, someone who can't reach the same heights as everyone else. Especially since practically everyone around him is insanely skilled and he's just a normal person, they could pull a "blame this on the misfortune of your birth" type thing. They've already kinda tapped into this with Bird wanting to beat Kadovar in a proper fight, and his fight VS Multi, but I hope they commit.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Nov. 18, 2023

(Nov. 18, 2023  2:29 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:

Ain’t gonna lie but your completely right. 
I tried to be patient with bird and have faith they would actually tell a good story with him but literally he just loses and hasn’t even begin to progress!
How is he supposed to develop as a character if he keeps losing! Unless the do something drastic or actually fix his character I really hope mid way the take him out of the spotlight and just leave it to Multi and Kamen to people who are pros and actually know how to blade.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Phengpegasus - Nov. 18, 2023

(Nov. 18, 2023  4:21 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2023  2:29 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I’m sorry, but bird just sucks. And I don’t know why the writers thought it was a good idea to keep rewarding him just to be carried by 2 actual pros every-time he loses. I mean they even made him the leader of the group for some reason. And I understand, he is going against other pros and he is basically still an amateur. But still, when do they plan on giving him some development? The final episode where bird could possibly battle chrome ryugu? So all of the L’s he is taking leads up to that final episode where he might actually win? That would be horrible writing and I hope the writers don’t plan on doing that.
Ain’t gonna lie but your completely right. 
I tried to be patient with bird and have faith they would actually tell a good story with him but literally he just loses and hasn’t even begin to progress!
How is he supposed to develop as a character if he keeps losing! Unless the do something drastic or actually fix his character I really hope mid way the take him out of the spotlight and just leave it to Multi and Kamen to people who are pros and actually know how to blade.

I don’t mind him losing at times. But I hate how the writers at the beginning at every battle makes a dramatic scene where bird looks like he has a possibility of winning, and then the opponent looks at him like “yeah… you thought you were about to win this” just to beat bird at the end. It’s like the anime is predictable every-time bird goes up against someone. He has to win at some point. Just give him a win and let him continue losing for the other 9 bird battle related episodes. And what if multi loses one day on a 3 vs 3 battle (because let’s be honest, I doubt Kamen X will ever lose at this point)? Bird would ruin it for the team and eventually their sponsors would lose interest. And because the battles with bird are so predictable, I’m starting to think that I should skip every battle that bird does in the future. They even made him a leader? Like what? I’ll give bird credit in one thing, at least he knows when certain situations don’t sound right, like multi and X claiming that he should be leader. Not like he wanted the position anyways. But I still hate how he refers to himself as a “pro”.

(Nov. 18, 2023  3:09 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2023  2:29 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I’m sorry, but bird just sucks. And I don’t know why the writers thought it was a good idea to keep rewarding him just to be carried by 2 actual pros every-time he loses. I mean they even made him the leader of the group for some reason. And I understand, he is going against other pros and he is basically still an amateur. But still, when do they plan on giving him some development? The final episode where bird could possibly battle chrome ryugu? So all of the L’s he is taking leads up to that final episode where he might actually win? That would be horrible writing and I hope the writers don’t plan on doing that.

I don't think it'll take that long for Bird to get a proper win. Like, Yugioh 5ds did it, and it proved that waiting that long would still technically be satisfying, but at what cost? However, I can still empathize with you. It's fair to say they're dragging his losing streak on, and the development resulting from it has been like 50/50 so far. The thing is, Bird's character arc is one where you need to see the conclusion for it to be properly judged as a whole. A year from now, everyone will probably either talk about how Bird was the goat or fraud from day 1, but in reality, that's impossible to see right now.

(Nov. 18, 2023  1:51 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I can't wait for the bird to acknowledge that he has accomplished nothing and has been carried the entire time. Wooooo, go Bird. Continue to spread your imaginary wings you don’t have, and attempt to fly on top of a high surface only to find yourself in a deep abyss.

Ngl you might be out of line, but you're completely right. I genuinely think the ideal character arc for Bird, rather than being a cookie-cutter hero's journey, would be for him to fall into the "weak" archetype of characters.  I'd love for Bird to come to terms with his weakness and use that to shape who he truly is, someone who can't reach the same heights as everyone else. Especially since practically everyone around him is insanely skilled and he's just a normal person, they could pull a "blame this on the misfortune of your birth" type thing. They've already kinda tapped into this with Bird wanting to beat Kadovar in a proper fight, and his fight VS Multi, but I hope they commit.

I agree and I hope bird does get better. But can you really blame anyone for being frustrated with his character right now? You know how embarrassing it is to be given a “team leader” title just to lose while the other 2 members of your group know what they are doing? Perhaps if bird goes up against team phalanx’s leader again and actually wins, then I would understand why they made him weak. But if he loses again just to get his bey destroyed again, then birds character has been sadly wasted.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Nov. 18, 2023

I really don’t like the fact that they are making them own more than one bey rather than evolutions. Heck I don’t even know if they did the same for Knight. It’s just super weird. Plus the parts make it look like evolutions

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Ice-Leopard - Nov. 18, 2023

By having three mcs, it is probably easier for them to try new things out. Normally you'd have a mc who is really good since the beginning or learns to get better at a fast rate. I am not sure how long they want to go on with "Bird calls himself a pro, but doesn't think he is a pro." though.

Now that I think about it, in the past we had mcs who may were skilled and the best around in their town, but as soon as they ran into a strong blader and lost, they got excited about it.
Perhaps they try an opposite approach. I don't know.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Nov. 20, 2023

I think this would be my preferred way for the plot to progress

All of these ideas are haphazard, and I don't think they all directly go together perfectly, but seeing these implemented into the story would result in a version of it that utilizes its fullest potential imo (at this moment in time).

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Dark red - Nov. 20, 2023

So, what Bey motifs do you guys think the Burn's teammates will have? My guess is that the girl owns a Unicorn Bey, and the monkey-looking guy will own a Gargoyle Bey.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - beyspark - Nov. 20, 2023

(Nov. 20, 2023  4:39 AM)Dark red Wrote: So, what Bey motifs do you guys think the Burn's teammates will have? My guess is that the girl owns a Unicorn Bey, and the monkey-looking guy will own a Gargoyle Bey.

I'm think big monke guy has Wukong bey

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 20, 2023

I'm pretty sure we will get a new Unicorn Bey. But idk about the guy in the team of Burn Fujiwara.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 22, 2023

OFFICIAL : According to the official korean website, we’ve got the age of main cast :

- Bird : 13
- Multi : 14
- Ekusu : 13

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Nov. 23, 2023

(Nov. 20, 2023  12:41 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I think this would be my preferred way for the plot to progress

All of these ideas are haphazard, and I don't think they all directly go together perfectly, but seeing these implemented into the story would result in a version of it that utilizes its fullest potential imo (at this moment in time).

But how would Bird embracing that he’s weak make him a better blader? It’s not like he can satisfyingly fulfill his dream by riding on the coattails of others.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 23, 2023

According to the korean site, Multi has an older sister.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Nov. 23, 2023

(Nov. 23, 2023  3:54 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2023  12:41 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I think this would be my preferred way for the plot to progress

But how would Bird embracing that he’s weak make him a better blader? It’s not like he can satisfyingly fulfill his dream by riding on the coattails of others.

I'm assuming that Bird will never become stronger than his rivals, just because of circumstances. This is probably a giant stretch, but I do find the idea interesting, because as you said, he wouldn't be able to satisfactorily fulfill his dreams this way, creating an interesting character dilemma.

Multiple different conclusions could be drawn from that assessment, and I think any one of those, rather than one made by him just wanting to be stronger normally, would be more interesting. As an example, maybe he realizes that he'll have to rely on others his entire career if he continues how he is now, so he decides to cast everyone, friends and rivals alike, aside. Or maybe he completely gives up on trying to actually become stronger than others, but just for the sake of simply defeating them, as a way of emulating his dream of actually surpassing everyone else.

These are the ideas I was trying to get at with my post.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Nov. 23, 2023

(Nov. 23, 2023  6:12 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2023  3:54 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: But how would Bird embracing that he’s weak make him a better blader? It’s not like he can satisfyingly fulfill his dream by riding on the coattails of others.

I'm assuming that Bird will never become stronger than his rivals, just because of circumstances. This is probably a giant stretch, but I do find the idea interesting, because as you said, he wouldn't be able to satisfactorily fulfill his dreams this way, creating an interesting character dilemma.

Multiple different conclusions could be drawn from that assessment, and I think any one of those, rather than one made by him just wanting to be stronger normally, would be more interesting. As an example, maybe he realizes that he'll have to rely on others his entire career if he continues how he is now, so he decides to cast everyone, friends and rivals alike, aside. Or maybe he completely gives up on trying to actually become stronger than others, but just for the sake of simply defeating them, as a way of emulating his dream of actually surpassing everyone else.

Maybe he could use strategy to defeat opponents that overpower him. He was elected the leader after all, so I assume he has some intellect. And it seems better than him just being carried by others.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Nov. 23, 2023

(Nov. 23, 2023  7:42 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2023  6:12 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I'm assuming that Bird will never become stronger than his rivals, just because of circumstances. This is probably a giant stretch, but I do find the idea interesting, because as you said, he wouldn't be able to satisfactorily fulfill his dreams this way, creating an interesting character dilemma.

Maybe he could use strategy to defeat opponents that overpower him. He was elected the leader after all, so I assume he has some intellect. And it seems better than him just being carried by others.

Unfortunately, he wasn't elected leader because he was deserving of it. Multi was focused on promo and putting Ekusus to much into the spotlight could be bad for keeping his identity a secret, so Bird was the only choice left.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Nov. 24, 2023

(Nov. 23, 2023  5:52 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the korean site, Multi has an older sister.

Guess setup for future blader in this or next season 
hope we learn more about here soon if this is true

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Ice-Leopard - Nov. 25, 2023

I feel like Bird is going to be one of the strongest Bladers by the end of X, as this is what they are going for..but I could also be very wrong.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Nov. 26, 2023

Does anyone know if they are treating Knight Shield and Knight Lance the same way as Hells Scythe and Hells Chain or Dran Sword and Dran Dagger? I’m trying to understand what Multi did that was similar or different

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Phantom legend - Nov. 26, 2023

(Nov. 26, 2023  11:42 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Does anyone know if they are treating Knight Shield and Knight Lance the same way as Hells Scythe and Hells Chain or Dran Sword and Dran Dagger? I’m trying to understand what Multi did that was similar or different

To my knowledge yes, Since based on what Multi said the point of making a new bey is to have more equipment for different situations and not to flat out replace the older one. So just like How multi has 2 different versions of her bey Bird and X do as well now. Well thats what I got from it anyway since shes the one who came up with the idea and was the one who explained it to them.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Cath - Nov. 27, 2023

Since we don't know the motivation behind multi trying to reach the top, I'm guessing it's because she wants to prove to the world that she's better than her sister who is probably a very strong blader. You know who else is a very strong blader who's also a girl? The girl from Team Pendragon. You get where I'm going with this? That girl from Team Pendragon is probably Multi's older sister. If not, then perhaps her older sister used to be a very strong blader maybe still is but just not in X tower. This is kind of the same story as Itoshi Rin and his old bro Sae in BlueLock.

Some people might argue that the girl from Team Pendragon looks to be the same age as Multi but I disagree. I think she's at least a 2-3 years older than Multi which would make this hypothesis of mine perfect.