World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Not Official WBO Podcast - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Not Official WBO Podcast (/Thread-Not-Official-WBO-Podcast)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The Unofficial World Beyblade Organization Podcast [Episode 5 in the OP!] - Bularieleone - Sep. 21, 2013

I'm ready when you guys are from now to Sunday night.

RE: The Unofficial World Beyblade Organization Podcast [Episode 5 in the OP!] - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 21, 2013

If you guys still need me Im free now until Sunday. Last night had an unexpected trip to come up. So i couldn't

RE: The Unofficial World Beyblade Organization Podcast [Episode 5 in the OP!] - Manicben - Sep. 24, 2013

Sorry guys. Friday was the only time I could do it. It's alright, it just means the listeners (you guys! Grin ) have to wait a little longer. This weekend I am completely free until further notice. So lets make it good this time round. We shall do part 2 of the guide to the WBO: Competitive play. Dark_Mousy and Tri/TakasuMouce will be on for this one.
Everybody will their turn. Sorry, I have been laden with school work (last year of school O.o ), so not much progression is happening. I will try and get the list done this weekend and organise things. Cheers for the patience guys! Grin

RE: The Unofficial World Beyblade Organization Podcast [Episode 5 in the OP!] - akio314 - Oct. 13, 2013

Hello, folks! I've been pondering over how we could have more viewer interaction, and I think I've figured it out. We'll have a monthly livestream dedicated to YOUR questions for me, Manicben, and maybe some special guests. If anybody can edit and d GFX well should PM me, I've got jobs for those people.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [Help Wanted! See my most recent post] - Giraton - Oct. 16, 2013

well a live stream is all well and good, but without episodes we aren't going to have much viewers.

RE: The Unofficial World Beyblade Organization Podcast [Episode 5 in the OP!] - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 16, 2013

(Oct. 13, 2013  5:42 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Hello, folks! I've been pondering over how we could have more viewer interaction, and I think I've figured it out. We'll have a monthly livestream dedicated to YOUR questions for me, Manicben, and maybe some special guests. If anybody can edit and d GFX well should PM me, I've got hops for those people.
now you ask for us lol where was this when I was doing it!! haha

RE: The Unofficial World Beyblade Organization Podcast [Episode 5 in the OP!] - akio314 - Oct. 16, 2013

(Oct. 16, 2013  12:29 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  5:42 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Hello, folks! I've been pondering over how we could have more viewer interaction, and I think I've figured it out. We'll have a monthly livestream dedicated to YOUR questions for me, Manicben, and maybe some special guests. If anybody can edit and d GFX well should PM me, I've got jobs for those people.
now you ask for us lol where was this when I was doing it!! haha
We've got one guy working on it, but we could definitely use more GFX guys. Or you aren't making GFX anymore?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [Help Wanted! See my most recent post] - akio314 - Oct. 18, 2013

Sorry about the double-post, but we might be having a sound test twitch episode tomorrow. I'll update you all on the time soon, as I'm on a school computer.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [Help Wanted! See my most recent post] - Manicben - Oct. 18, 2013

(Oct. 18, 2013  2:50 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Sorry about the double-post, but we might be having a sound test twitch episode tomorrow. I'll update you all on the time soon, as I'm on a school computer.

Sounds good to me!

We will have episode 6 up this weekend. Sorry for the wait guys, had some major competitions at school, but we're on holiday now, so should all be good.
I update once done (prob Sat).

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING!] - akio314 - Oct. 19, 2013

Hiya, folks! I'm doing a sound test soon and if you'll wait until I set up, I'll be streaming soon.
http://www.twitch.tv/akio314

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING!] - Bularieleone - Oct. 19, 2013

Seems like a good site. I like it.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING!] - akio314 - Oct. 20, 2013

I'm not sure if anyone is watching

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING!] - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 20, 2013

(Oct. 20, 2013  1:29 AM)Akio314 Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone is watching
lol I am currently watching, though as of now I am so confused as to what is going on, haha.

(Oct. 20, 2013  1:36 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2013  1:29 AM)Akio314 Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone is watching
lol I am currently watching, though as of now I am so confused as to what is going on, haha.
I'm confused as well...

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING!] - Ryukiba - Oct. 20, 2013

I am as well? First your drawing Gingka?XD

(Oct. 20, 2013  1:48 AM)ryukiba Wrote: I am as well? First your drawing Gingka?XD
I'm just drawing.
Also, anyone have Skype?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING!] - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 20, 2013

(Oct. 20, 2013  1:50 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2013  1:48 AM)ryukiba Wrote: I am as well? First your drawing Gingka?XD
I'm just drawing.
Also, anyone have Skype?
You have my skype now, I am a bit busy at the moment, I apologize

(Oct. 20, 2013  2:31 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2013  1:50 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
I'm just drawing.
Also, anyone have Skype?
You have my skype now, I am a bit busy at the moment, I apologize
Okay.
900th post!

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [8000 Views!] - akio314 - Oct. 23, 2013

Hello Everybody, we're having the actual stream at 12:00-3:00 central time zone. Come and ask us questions! Y'know we can't have a livestream without you guys supporting, so go use a time zone converter if you don't live in that time zone.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Come on and listen, or watch us play VIDEO GAMES!

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [Streaming Saturday, check last page for times] - Bularieleone - Oct. 23, 2013

Woah, VIDEO GAMES?
And also who is in the next episode?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [8000 Views!] - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 23, 2013

(Oct. 23, 2013  12:27 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Hello Everybody, we're having the actual stream at 12:00-3:00 central time zone. Come and ask us questions! Y'know we can't have a livestream without you guys supporting, so go use a time zone converter if you don't live in that time zone.

Shouldn't you guys be streaming now? I didn't find the right link if you are.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [8000 Views!] - akio314 - Oct. 24, 2013

(Oct. 23, 2013  6:32 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2013  12:27 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Hello Everybody, we're having the actual stream at 12:00-3:00 central time zone. Come and ask us questions! Y'know we can't have a livestream without you guys supporting, so go use a time zone converter if you don't live in that time zone.

Shouldn't you guys be streaming now? I didn't find the right link if you are.
Er, I meant Saturday.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [Streaming Saturday, check last page for times] - akio314 - Oct. 26, 2013

I double post too much, but We are streaming in 30 minutes!

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING RIGHT NOW!] - Bularieleone - Oct. 27, 2013

How was the stream?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING RIGHT NOW!] - akio314 - Oct. 27, 2013

(Oct. 27, 2013  6:20 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: How was the stream?

Around 45 minutes of awkward me having nothing to say, I don't even know if anyone was there.