World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Use Mail Order Japan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: How To Use Mail Order Japan (/Thread-How-To-Use-Mail-Order-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Jul. 05, 2009

(Jul. 04, 2009  8:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The OP was written before the fees were changed to yen.

Probably about 300g.

So it stays in yen even when the shipping invoice is given to me? Ok.

300g? Nice, thanks.

I'm using japanpost to guesstimate my shipping costs, and it has "small package" and "international parcel." If my package was infact 300g, would it fall under small package even though they are shipping overseas to me? Assuming I don't pick EMS.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Jul. 10, 2009

This is actually the first time this has happened to me ...

What happens if the current highest bid is already from Azuma? i.e., from another MOJ user.

Because currently I've put in a higher bid, but the Yahoo Auction page is indicating the previous bid, from the bidder Azuma. However, the bid number is 2.

So obviously it has recognised Azuma's new bid somehow, but the price hasn't increased? How does Yahoo differentiate between the different MOJ, and indeed other proxy bidding service users?

Who is winning the auction?

Thanks.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Jul. 10, 2009

Isn't there a sequence of 5 numbers after azuma's name? like azu*****12345? If so, that's probably how you can differentiate yourself from another bidder.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - King-LLDrago - Jul. 10, 2009

wait if you want to buy it now you just put in the buy it now price?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Khel - Jul. 10, 2009

yep, if the buy it now price is 1000 yen, just put 1000 yen on the form and you have got it.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 10, 2009

(Jul. 10, 2009  1:18 PM)♥ Wrote: This is actually the first time this has happened to me ...

What happens if the current highest bid is already from Azuma? i.e., from another MOJ user.

Because currently I've put in a higher bid, but the Yahoo Auction page is indicating the previous bid, from the bidder Azuma. However, the bid number is 2.

So obviously it has recognised Azuma's new bid somehow, but the price hasn't increased? How does Yahoo differentiate between the different MOJ, and indeed other proxy bidding service users?

Who is winning the auction?

Thanks.

There's no way for you to tell, IIRC it's whoever has bid the highest price. This is why we generally don't bid on lots that have already been bid on via MOJ.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - King-LLDrago - Jul. 11, 2009

how long does it take for a buyout order to process?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 11, 2009

(Jul. 11, 2009  12:56 AM)BeyPegasis Wrote: how long does it take for a buyout order to process?

Usually immediately.

it has been saying in-process for an hour.

(Jul. 11, 2009  1:31 AM)King-LLDrago Wrote: it has been saying in-process for an hour.

... but is the auction shown as won by you when you go to it?

well there was more than one avalible, i only bought one.
and when i go to the bid history it does say that i won it.

Well there you go, then.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Mankster - Jul. 12, 2009

Quick question, where it says on the OP "Now all you have to do is pay!", I obviously need their PayPal address which MOJ says "Our paypal account info is located on the first page when you log in to your account."

How do I notify MOJ of which items I'm paying for when I do pay them?

EDIT: Also, what does 'Bid Amount' mean here:

Present value : 2,100 Yen

入札はこちら
Bid Amount� : 5,500 Yen

いますぐ落札
Time left : 2 hours (Clock Countdown)
Number of bids : 12

Does it mean the buyout or what?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Jul. 12, 2009

You have to pay MOJ for all items you win at the same time. You can arrange for different shipping, say, if one of your items is taking longer to get to MOJ from the seller than your other items, you can ask them to send the items that have arrived. But you will need to pay for one you are waiting on too.

And yea, I'm pretty sure it means buyout or "Buy it now"

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Mankster - Jul. 12, 2009

(Jul. 12, 2009  12:56 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: You have to pay MOJ for all items you win at the same time. You can arrange for different shipping, say, if one of your items is taking longer to get to MOJ from the seller than your other items, you can ask them to send the items that have arrived. But you will need to pay for one you are waiting on too.

And yea, I'm pretty sure it means buyout or "Buy it now"

But like, when I pay them through PayPal, do I need to put a note on who I am and which actual order I'm paying for? How would I do that?

I don't want them getting a random payment through PayPal and not knowing what to send to me, if you know what I mean.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Jul. 12, 2009

Then put your MOJ name in the subject line. "insert name here" payment

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Jul. 12, 2009

After your shipping invoice comes and you're ready to pay them, it's important to confirm your shipping address also.

Ideally you could also include your registered email address, and name.

The address is paypal@mailorderjapan.com

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Mankster - Jul. 13, 2009

Ok, Thank you. Smile

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Jul. 13, 2009

I'm wondering about shipping. I'm used to getting Insurance to cover for loss of products, but EMS is the only service that grants that, but I'm trying to save a bit of money and go Economy Air Mail. Is it good as advertised? Has anyone had any troubles with it?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 13, 2009

(Jul. 13, 2009  3:49 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I'm wondering about shipping. I'm used to getting Insurance to cover for loss of products, but EMS is the only service that grants that, but I'm trying to save a bit of money and go Economy Air Mail. Is it good as advertised? Has anyone had any troubles with it?

Air Mail will probably be fine. I've never had a problem.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - King-LLDrago - Jul. 15, 2009

how do i know when azuma has my items?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Kei - Jul. 15, 2009

(Jul. 15, 2009  5:41 PM)King-LLDrago Wrote: how do i know when azuma has my items?

When you are logged in, click the "Current Items" tab. In the chart displayed, there is a column labeled "Received On"; if there is a date there for an item, then Azuma has received it.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - King-LLDrago - Jul. 15, 2009

(Jul. 15, 2009  5:45 PM)Kei Wrote: When you are logged in, click the "Current Items" tab. In the chart displayed, there is a column labeled "Received On"; if there is a date there for an item, then Azuma has received it.

thanks!Tongue_out_wink

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Omega - Jul. 17, 2009

What if my PayPal account is a different e-mail address and not the one I used to sign up to MOJ?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 17, 2009

(Jul. 17, 2009  8:34 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: What if my PayPal account is a different e-mail address and not the one I used to sign up to MOJ?

Attach your account username to the Paypal note.