World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] (/Thread-Credits-Campaign-The-Blader-Rewards-New-Items-Added-Aug-2014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Justaway - Dec. 05, 2012

What a way to get back to square one. I never thought I would have to use 60 of the 67 Credits I saved up on Faceboosters XD
The 3rd wave is awesome though. I hope I can catch up to it after I get back to participating in tournaments.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kei - Dec. 05, 2012

(Dec. 05, 2012  3:50 AM)Uwik Wrote: Face Booster CRIMSON - 3 Credits
Face Booster AZURE - 3 Credits
Face Booster AMBER - 3 Credits
Face Booster VIOLET - 3 Credits
Face Booster JADE - 3 Credits

Face Booster DIAMOND for 2 Credits and PEARL for 4 Credits is also available. They were never formally retired (hence their inclusion in the 3rd Wave).

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Stormscorpio1 - Dec. 05, 2012

Wow so much good things.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Cannon - Dec. 05, 2012

(Aug. 14, 2011  5:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Saramanda Ifraid W145XF Burst Flame Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 60 Credits

You mean DF145 ... Smile

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - terzinaccio - Dec. 06, 2012

Can I have the Face Booster JADE - 3 Credits ?
Thanks

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Blitz - Dec. 06, 2012

(Dec. 06, 2012  1:01 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: Can I have the Face Booster JADE - 3 Credits ?
Thanks

Just to let you know in future if you want to redeem your credits especially for a Face Booster you just need to PM a Committee member instead of posting here.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - terzinaccio - Dec. 06, 2012

(Dec. 06, 2012  2:00 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2012  1:01 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: Can I have the Face Booster JADE - 3 Credits ?
Thanks

Just to let you know in future if you want to redeem your credits especially for a Face Booster you just need to PM a Committee member instead of posting here.

Ok, sorry >.<

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Janstarblast - Dec. 14, 2012

Well, I might as well not participate in tournaments for the next 6-7 months or so, unless I actually get my schedule opened up at some end.
I'll go for the "low-grade" (yet amazing) prizes available for 9 Credits or 10 Credits.
Divine Chimera is a nice-looking bey as far as I remember, but so is the Black Rock Aries. I'd try for whatever is available at the time I ask for it. Grin

I know most of the people would be aiming for these, so I'd actually have to hurry... I just hope I'd be able to access this site as soon as its 12:00 am on December 18th, haha!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - leighton249 - Dec. 19, 2012

holy moly i want earth aqualia blue ver. it looks awsome

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kei - Dec. 20, 2012

A new item has been added to the 3rd Wave!:

Fang Leone W105R²F Burning Claw Ver. - 13 Credits (4 in stock)

It would have been added earlier, but it took a while to confirm the sale.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kai-V - Dec. 20, 2012

All Credits are reset to 7 or less, so the 3rd wave of Blader Rewards is officially open now!!

Everyone ready? Set? GO! The most intense Bladers will claim the best prizes first; it's a worldwide race to the top!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Thunder Dome - Dec. 21, 2012

Cool the third wave is up!. To bad I have no credits. Maybe some of my tournaments will get processed soon.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - zeneo - Dec. 21, 2012

Janstarblast-there is a tourney in Andheri,so you can come to get the credits.it'll be MFB and plastics

i'll aim for fang leone burning claw version
i'll have the credits to get it once the tournaments are processed,
i hope i get them fast!
the prizes get over soon!!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Cannon - Dec. 21, 2012

May I ask where the "Samurai Ifraid Black Ver." came from? I've never heard of it before. o-o

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kei - Dec. 21, 2012

(Dec. 21, 2012  2:01 PM)Cannon Wrote: May I ask where the "Samurai Ifraid Black Ver." came from? I've never heard of it before. o-o

(Dec. 05, 2012  1:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I will add the missing descriptions soon, but the black Samurai Ifraid is from WBBA tournaments in Japan.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Cannon - Dec. 29, 2012

Oh, didn't read the last page..

Thanks!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - zeneo - Dec. 31, 2012

Uhm,is it only me or between the Black Samurai Ifraid and The Big Bang Asia Model,there's just written
BBG--22 credits(2 in stock)

wasn't that BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set?

by the way,has anything been taken yet?

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Angry Face - Dec. 31, 2012

Nobody has any more than 7 credits at the moment, so none of the physical prizes have been claimed as of yet.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - zeneo - Dec. 31, 2012

oh,thanks for the clarification.
Just asked this in case any of the tournaments were processed.
Those items will get off the shelf once the tournaments are processed,it really will be a race to the top!

by the way,how much karat gold is used in the Wyvern DJ Gold-plated version?

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Janus - Dec. 31, 2012

Wow those are some really good prizes! The best thing is that the prizes are available at a low "price". I wish i could participate in these tourneys and get dnough credits...

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Angry Face - Dec. 31, 2012

(Dec. 31, 2012  12:21 PM)zeneo Wrote: by the way,how much karat gold is used in the Wyvern DJ Gold-plated version?

I believe it's painted gold. Nowhere is it mentioned to be "plated..."

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Cannon - Dec. 31, 2012

"Incredibly rare gold-plated version of Wyvern DJ. It was given only to staff members who worked on the first three seasons of the Beyblade anime. Only 400 were produced, and very few are known to have been sold."

=-=-=-

I highly doubt there will be real gold placed onto it .. The plastic is probably gold, and the metal is painted gold.

yeah,just asked cause i thought it was real gold because of the 120 credits needed to acquire it

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Janstarblast - Dec. 31, 2012

Well, its rare enough to demand 120 Credits, haha!
If it was real gold, it would just be icing on the cake. Wink

But seriously, that is some rare bey! OK, we've had beys of which even 400 pieces weren't made; but a staff-exclusive bey is just amazing.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - *Ginga* - Dec. 31, 2012

And the fact that is already HMS, which are rare on their own ...