World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bleach - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Bleach (/Thread-Bleach--3330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: bleach - Tototototototo - Jan. 03, 2010

(Jan. 03, 2010  3:30 PM)Thresher Wrote: I'm carping tired of Aizen. He's God. He cannot be beaten. He still kills Shinji virtually instantly when everything is reversed. Somebody is cheating somewhere on that one. He wins with a single scratch he didn't even feel. That was akin to Byakuya vs Renji.
Hahaha, it's Shinji's own fault. I don't know what the hell is up with these idiots explaining the full extent of their abilities before attacking. Shinji literally explained his ability in its entirety instead of just attacking after releasing. Poor writing.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 03, 2010

Excellent point. I suppose it's not good to leave the reader in the dark, either, but logic has that if you explain your power in details, the guy you're fighting is gonna think of a way to counter ^^' It's like Kyouraku who says that the whole thing is a game and that Stark can also have a turn, just so Stark can use his own power against him...

I sense that next chapter is gonna be about Byakuya and Kenpachi fighting off giant crazy Yammy and NOT about Ichigo and Aizen...I'll be real happy if I'm wrong, though.

RE: bleach - Khel - Jan. 04, 2010

Aizen vs. shinji was a very disappointing fight.

But hey when you walk around with a big X on your head someone is bound to hit it right?

RE: bleach - Thresher - Jan. 04, 2010

I believe both Aizen and Ichigo are the cheapest characters in all of Anime. Aizen can't be beaten and Ichigo can't die. Unstoppable force meats inmovable object. My Logic dictates Aizen is so powereful he ahould have been swallowed up by his own power Tetsuo style by now.

RE: bleach - linh004 - Jan. 05, 2010

(Jan. 04, 2010  6:46 AM)Thresher Wrote: I believe both Aizen and Ichigo are the cheapest characters in all of Anime. Aizen can't be beaten and Ichigo can't die. Unstoppable force meats inmovable object. My Logic dictates Aizen is so powereful he ahould have been swallowed up by his own power Tetsuo style by now.

LOL. also agree to this. but then again they cant really kill off the main character can they. to my suprise i think shinji got wasted too easily. Confused.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 05, 2010

Say, am I the only one who thinks Gin is under-used, if that's a word?

RE: bleach - Khel - Jan. 06, 2010

Nope, he's a character that's hardly been fleshed out.

I presume when he fights there shall be some long carp monologue about his story

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 06, 2010

(Jan. 06, 2010  1:16 AM)Khel Wrote: Nope, he's a character that's hardly been fleshed out.

I presume when he fights there shall be some long carp monologue about his story

lol im expecting the same thing, knowing kubo since he does it for every other bad guy who hardly gets shown

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 06, 2010

The new episode was uber epic, i could just watch it again! This was seriously the best filler that they could come up with. It almost felt as epic as Ichigo vs Grimmjow

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 07, 2010

Onemanga: "Quick reminder, Weekly Shounen Jump is on break this week.
And so that means there will be No Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Bakuman, Hunter x Hunter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Ane Doki, Beelzebub...

WSJ will be back to its usual weekly schedule starting next week.

Might be a slim chance that next week's comes a little early but for now it is probably best not to expect anything"

Well, this sucks...again...

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 07, 2010

wtf... why did mangafox release a chapter of one piece if jump is still on break?

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 07, 2010

Onemanga is saying they won't have anything...I'd be glad if Mangafox has something...

Just watched the said 'uber epic episode' and I highly agree. To me, this is the best episode they ever made. A filler is my favorite episode. I seriously feel weird saying that...

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 07, 2010

(Jan. 07, 2010  11:50 PM)Dude Wrote: Onemanga is saying they won't have anything...I'd be glad if Mangafox has something...

Just watched the said 'uber epic episode' and I highly agree. To me, this is the best episode they ever made. A filler is my favorite episode. I seriously feel weird saying that...

lmao i know right. it was totally intense, i think im going to go ahead and watch it again after all Tongue_out that battle was insane kuchiki vs kuchiki hater. Tongue_out Byakuya's whole thing makes sense now i was like oh wow, what an insanely risky idea.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 08, 2010

Indeed. Although Kouga is still a jerk, the fight was so good that he even seemed awesome, at points.

Also...Mangafox is also announcing the No Bleach thing...huh...

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 15, 2010

is it just me, or did like nothing even happen in the latest chapter? -___-

RE: bleach - Tempestas007 - Jan. 15, 2010

It was mainly a buildup chapter, I didn't mind it.

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 15, 2010

(Jan. 15, 2010  6:47 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It was mainly a buildup chapter, I didn't mind it.

i say they couldve done all that in 6 pages....

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 15, 2010

I liked the parts where Aizen talked, the rest was just patting...

Also, all those guys (Shunsui, Hirako, Komomura...) are naive if they think they stand a chance against Aizen, they all saw his Shikai. That means, since he controls the five senses including the sense of touch, he can create any form of pain in their bodies at will. At will. But don't worry, Kurosaki, we'll protect you!

Two weeks of wait for that? I'm a little disappointed...

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Jan. 15, 2010

(Jan. 15, 2010  7:42 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: i say they couldve done all that in 6 pages....

And I say you complain to much, they need to make it last a little long so they do what they can for it, it's like that for any manga, be glad it is not a monthly release like some others ones that I read.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 15, 2010

Just thought about something. Despite his obvious over-power, Aizen is pretty stupid, isn't he?

I mean before him stands a heroic-looking, daily deus ex machina that everyone seems to think is the only one that can kill him, but instead of just putting his sword threw his heart, he just touches his torso and says some awesome dialogue. If I were him, I'd kill Ichigo right there, if only to destroy any last shred of hope the other 'good guys' had. But he's apparently not going there...

Also, a word on the last episode of the anime and probably one of the last of the current and awesome filler. It was great, but not as great as the one before. Althought the ending was one of the best I've seen in the series, according to me.

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Jan. 16, 2010

(Jan. 15, 2010  7:32 PM)Dude Wrote: I mean before him stands a heroic-looking, daily deus ex machina that everyone seems to think is the only one that can kill him, but instead of just putting his sword threw his heart, he just touches his torso and says some awesome dialogue. If I were him, I'd kill Ichigo right there, if only to destroy any last shred of hope the other 'good guys' had. But he's apparently not going there...

He probably just wants it to last or he is just over confident that he doesn't need to fight dirty. In other words, he thinks to highly of himself.

Also, I would like to say something about Shinji, I don't think he showed the true power of his sword, like what is the reason for the shape of the sword? I can think only of two things for it, the first is that it has a huge hole there so maybe he would spin it in his arms which could make things pretty confusing but it is also possible that it looks like that because their is time involved, since it looks like a clocks hand and it would make sense because everything is the other way around which I would only believe that it includes time as well. Of course, I could be wrong and that is all it does and just looks like that for no reason at all.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 16, 2010

The shape isn't really important. Ever saw Iba's Shikai? It's weird as hell and doesn't have any purpose, for all I know...

Also, after this filler (Probably when Muramasa finally dies) there will be yet another shorter filler where they will introduce things called the "Beast Swords" which are apparently the enemies of Zanpakutos...

This really sounds like the bounts all over again...

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 16, 2010

(Jan. 15, 2010  2:25 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: And I say you complain to much, they need to make it last a little long so they do what they can for it, it's like that for any manga, be glad it is not a monthly release like some others ones that I read.

1. im entitled to my opinion. 2. i'm not the only one who was disappointed by this weeks chapter... especially after waiting 2 weeks which honestly felt like 3.. and at least the monthly releases have like double the amount of pages..

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Jan. 16, 2010

(Jan. 16, 2010  4:16 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: 1. im entitled to my opinion. 2. i'm not the only one who was disappointed by this weeks chapter... especially after waiting 2 weeks which honestly felt like 3.. and at least the monthly releases have like double the amount of pages..

No, they don't always have double, sometimes they don't even have ten more pages an a weekly manga, also, it was the Christmas and New Year time so it was going to be a few weeks until you got another and complaining about it just seems stupid.

Also, Dude, We don't even know what Iba's Shikai ability is.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 16, 2010

Indeed, we don't, but I just can't see how he could possibly make use of such a shape...

C'mon, guys, don't fight for something like that ^^' If his complaining annoys you, Zander, just ignore him. It works for me...