World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 05, 2009

Ahh glad to see it was updated. Yeah, Dragonfire is cool Smile It's quite strong. I have Metal XS at my house right now and have been playing quite a bit lately!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 05, 2009

wow lucky but do you reckon it is better than skullor or cant you reveal stuff like that yet?

(Dec. 05, 2009  10:38 PM)bey tempest Wrote: wow lucky but do you reckon it is better than skullor or cant you reveal stuff like that yet?

Skullor is a thing of the past. Wink Skullor can hold its own against some of the new plastic series, but Metal XS decimates it.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 05, 2009

wow then these can definitely be more popular than mfb seeing as they will be stronger than they were and that theres no re-used parts just cant wait!!!!

As I said, the power level is about on par with MFB, with some of them being stronger than MFB. They are about the size of the old plastic Beyblades.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - saphire_flames - Dec. 05, 2009

will the old luanchers be compatible with the metal xs battle strikers

(Dec. 05, 2009  11:53 PM)saphire_flames Wrote: will the old luanchers be compatible with the metal xs battle strikers

I think I've said it like three times now, but yes, they are.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - RagnaBloodedge - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 05, 2009  11:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As I said, the power level is about on par with MFB, with some of them being stronger than MFB. They are about the size of the old plastic Beyblades.

Metal Strikers VS Metal Beyblades. A TRUE Metal Fight!

I'm doing this.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - saphire_flames - Dec. 06, 2009

will i didnt go through the other pages of the forum so how would i know if you said it or not
will there be samples sent out of the new strikers

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  12:13 AM)saphire_flames Wrote: will i didnt go through the other pages of the forum so how would i know if you said it or not
will there be samples sent out of the new strikers

You could have read the previous pages ...

Yes, a select few fans will get early samples of Metal XS.

so what are the eight tips on the new strikers gonna be

do you know what the names of the new ones are

(Dec. 06, 2009  12:20 AM)saphire_flames Wrote: so what are the eight tips on the new strikers gonna be

I can't say yet.

(Dec. 06, 2009  2:34 AM)saphire_flames Wrote: do you know what the names of the new ones are

Of course, I work there. But again, I can't say yet.

not even one

If you'd read the previous posts, I've already named like three of them ...

ok i'll look at them

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - RagnaBloodedge - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  12:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You could have read the previous pages ...

Yes, a select few fans will get early samples of Metal XS.

I would totally be down with some Samples Wink

I guess I missed the last round of them.

i wish i could get samples but i think my parents wont let me give out my address to other people
b.t.w im actually 10 not whatever my page says i am i hope i dont get banned for that

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Dec. 06, 2009

there was a lady in a battle strikers tshirt and hat at the store i work at today,its stange cause i didnt see anything for nz on the battle strikers website Confused

(Dec. 06, 2009  5:14 AM)Dirge Wrote: there was a lady in a battle strikers tshirt and hat at the store i work at today,its stange cause i didnt see anything for nz on the battle strikers website Confused

Haha how weird. Should've said hi!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - PengiunXS - Dec. 06, 2009

how might one be eligible to acquire a sample?

(Dec. 06, 2009  6:06 AM)PengiunXS Wrote: how might one be eligible to acquire a sample?

I only have a few to give away so I'm giving them to people actively involved in Battle Strikers.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - PengiunXS - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  6:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I only have a few to give away so I'm giving them to people actively involved in Battle Strikers.

well i suppose i can wait till they are officially released

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kei - Dec. 06, 2009

I'll try to withhold my own judgments until I try them out, but judging from what you've posted Brad, it seems like the game has been vastly improved. I'm anxious to test these out myself! Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 06, 2009

I signed up for the newsletter as well as check here as often as I can. I must admit that I'm really excited and preparing by setting some cash aside. The beys will have to hold for a while.