World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bleach - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Bleach (/Thread-Bleach--3330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: bleach - GingkaHagane109 - Dec. 24, 2009

i know right ^-^ i don't know if you'd call this obsessing or not, but im downloading the entire season on my cpu cuz i love it that much xD (sadly my cpu has little to no memory left)

in my opinion i would have to say this is one of the best filler arcs ive seen out of all the anime's i have ever watched. it's sad that it's not apart of the main storyline, but i guess it would screw up the plot too much. oh well =/ but it's still epic!
i just hope that creeper muramasa gets what's coming to him! IchiixHichii tag team ftw!!

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 24, 2009

lol agreed, this arc is definitely one of the best filler arcs out. but i think muramasa is a poor victim to kouga's retarded way of thinking Tongue_out

RE: bleach - GingkaHagane109 - Dec. 24, 2009

ok, opinon change: i just finished watching ep 251 and i feel kinda bad for muramasa, now kouga on the other hand needs to get butt handed to him and drop off the face of the earth.
byakushi ftw!!

lmao exactly how i felt at the end of ep 251 xD

RE: bleach - Dude - Dec. 24, 2009

I'm not sure if that's what they were going for, but everyone now seems to hate Kouga XD

Muramasa almost seems like a good guy, now...

RE: bleach - Blade Wing - Dec. 24, 2009

In the Manga I just saw Shinji's Zanpakto Smile and Ichigo final got back Grin (about time)

HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME IMPATIENT!! i cant wait to see it now xD

Sweet, we're finally going to see some Ichigo vs. Aizen action Joyful_3 Hopefully, it'll be epic.

no doubt itll be epic Tongue_out. knowing kubo's style of fights theyre always epic... my favorite would have to be hollow ichigo vs ulquiorra that was like instant jizz when he sliced his arm..... can i use that word? >_> cuz i have no idea how else to explain the uber monstrous pwnage that happened there... and that phrase didnt cut it

I don't think you can XD

It was pretty damn cool (see, I can look at the positive, too) and this is Aizen, the over-powerful guy against Ichigo, a "natural" vizard who didn't get created by the Hogyoku...Next week should be interesting.

RE: bleach - Hybrid - Dec. 24, 2009

I have friends that go cooko for ichigo

Oh, Ichigo has fangirls? Strange, I thought only Grimmjow and Hitsugaya had those...

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 25, 2009

...where are you getting your manga scans? -.-; i cant find any website with the latest chapter and its bugging me

RE: bleach - Dude - Dec. 25, 2009

Sure.

www.mangaspoiler.com

The name says it all. Just look for "Bleach Chapter something-something" They're very early with those things but they don't always have scanned images, mostly just post all of the dialogue that goes on. Hope it's useful.

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 25, 2009

so clearly, the chapters have been released... wonder if no1's translating them because its christmas..

RE: bleach - Dude - Dec. 25, 2009

Turns out I was completely wrong, seems like they DID post a Bleach chapter, even though it's the Holidays and all.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/387/01/

This one I find is a little confusing but very interesting. I should have seen Shinji's power coming...

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 26, 2009

looks like things are starting to pick up in the manga Tongue_out. cant wait for the next one, but i expected shinji's release to be a bit different instead of something that gives a similar feel to byakuya's true bankai

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Dec. 30, 2009

Best website I now know about for the mangas is http://mangastream.com/ they come out on there a lot sooner than onemanga.

Also, I at least hope that the Ichigo and Aizen fight will last a little bit longer than most fights have been.

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 30, 2009

i think that all the sites get the manga around the same time >_> bleach and naruto both come out tomorrow on mangafox.

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Dec. 31, 2009

(Dec. 30, 2009  11:27 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: i think that all the sites get the manga around the same time >_> bleach and naruto both come out tomorrow on mangafox.

Bleach and Naruto normally come out on Wednesday or Thursday on Mangastream, which would be sooner but I won't expect any manga this week anyway.

RE: bleach - Dude - Dec. 31, 2009

Onemanga: "Announcement: Just a reminder that, because of the holidays, there will be no WSJ this week. No Naruto, Bleach, OP etc..."

Well that sucks...

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 31, 2009

boooooooooooooo. i have nothing to do today now
wait... mangafox is still posting manga... THERE MAY BE A CHANCE

RE: bleach - Dude - Dec. 31, 2009

I prefer not getting my hopes high so I'm won't be disppointed ^^' I know it's emo talk, but...well, it works.

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 31, 2009

lol i dont think its that big of a deal anyways Tongue_out

RE: bleach - Thresher - Jan. 03, 2010

I'm carping tired of Aizen. He's God. He cannot be beaten. He still kills Shinji virtually instantly when everything is reversed. Somebody is cheating somewhere on that one. He wins with a single scratch he didn't even feel. That was akin to Byakuya vs Renji.