World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-35-November-20-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - g2_ - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  4:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  4:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Glad to see you contradict yourself.

Nah, he could've been done way better. I do like Lucifer though, just not how the character operates. That's not even counting the absurd bias I have, or at least heavily toned down.
[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Ubuntu, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]hello stinky, are you going to the poop doctor? You are stinky. Eat a banana idiot[/font]
I'm not a fan of this sentance mate.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  4:58 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  4:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Ubuntu, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]hello stinky, are you going to the poop doctor? You are stinky. Eat a banana idiot[/font]
I'm not a fan of this sentance mate.

same tbh

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Admiral W - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  4:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I thought you liked Lean?

(Nov. 11, 2020  4:35 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well Aiger logically concluded that shield and sword wouldnt work, so he went for speed. However speed means that it gets a loss in attack power. which would give Lucius the upper hand. An Aiger vs Valt rematch would happen, but I don't really see a reason to. A match as important as that would definitely also appear in the manga, however there's no reason for it to appear in the manga as there wans o backlash against the manga verison. Reason why is hat Aiger's win against Valt in the finals is actually, well, reasonable. I do kindal ike your ideas though, but they seem a little and sloppy and rushed though

Battles strictly relying on Plot Armor with no other factors thrown in, just plot armor, aren't very good. Same goes for advertisement. If a win is strictly for advertisement, with no other supporting factors, it a stinky win. Makes sense?

Glad to see you contradict yourself.

(Nov. 11, 2020  3:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I thought you liked Lean?

Nah, he could've been done way better. I do like Lucifer though, just not how the character operates. That's not even counting the absurd bias I have, or at least heavily toned down.
I thought you didn't mind him beating Valt and the rest of the legends?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - g2_ - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  4:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: I'm not a fan of this sentance mate.

same tbh
Then why did you say it?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  4:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Glad to see you contradict yourself.

Wah- I never said taht? Don't put words into my mouth

wait no nevermind, I thought you were quoting me cause I wasn otified for this so I guess teh system thought it was quoting me....I hate websites.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:01 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: same tbh
Then why did you say it?

haha funny stinky poo poo

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

I think he did it too quickly. If they couldn't even put up a fight against Variant Lucifer, how the hell can they beat the new Lucifer?

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:02 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:01 AM)g2_ Wrote: Then why did you say it?

haha funny stinky poo poo
Word of wisdom.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020) - Admiral W - Nov. 11, 2020

I don't like that it's configured that way. It's annoying when your trying to quote one person.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:04 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't like that it's configured that way. It's annoying when your trying to quote one person.
I honestly think Valt had the perfect opportunity to beat Lane. First of all, it would sense power wise. If Shu can do it, Valt can do it. Secondly, I assure you no one would've complained of Lane lost twice, especially since Lucifer was gonna evolve anyway. It also makes the new Lucifer seem too OP. Apparently, he is gonna beat Shu in episode 35. And then what? He literally beat all of the top legends. What's left for him to do?

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:11 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:04 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't like that it's configured that way. It's annoying when your trying to quote one person.
I honestly think Valt had the perfect opportunity to beat Lane. First of all, it would sense power wise. If Shu can do it, Valt can do it. Secondly, I assure you no one would've complained of Lane lost twice, especially since Lucifer was gonna evolve anyway. It also makes the new Lucifer seem too OP. Apparently, he is gonna beat Shu in episode 35. And then what? He literally beat all of the top legends. What's left for him to do?
I was actually talking about the website when I mentioned that bit about configuring lol. Though, I completely agree with every point you said. Once he's beaten Shu he will have beaten all of the legends. What's the point of going forward after that? Valt should have been able to take down Lean. He's literally the strongest blader on the planet.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:15 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:11 AM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly think Valt had the perfect opportunity to beat Lane. First of all, it would sense power wise. If Shu can do it, Valt can do it. Secondly, I assure you no one would've complained of Lane lost twice, especially since Lucifer was gonna evolve anyway. It also makes the new Lucifer seem too OP. Apparently, he is gonna beat Shu in episode 35. And then what? He literally beat all of the top legends. What's left for him to do?
I was actually talking about the website when I mentioned that bit about configuring lol. Though, I completely agree with every point you said. Once he's beaten Shu he will have beaten all of the legends. What's the point of going forward after that? Valt should have been able to take down Lean. He's literally the strongest blader on the planet.

Valt is just a stepping stone for Lain, Lain's main goal was beating everyone to build up enough flare to hopefully take down Shu. His whole journey was to take down Shu.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:15 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:11 AM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly think Valt had the perfect opportunity to beat Lane. First of all, it would sense power wise. If Shu can do it, Valt can do it. Secondly, I assure you no one would've complained of Lane lost twice, especially since Lucifer was gonna evolve anyway. It also makes the new Lucifer seem too OP. Apparently, he is gonna beat Shu in episode 35. And then what? He literally beat all of the top legends. What's left for him to do?
I completely agree, maybe they did it because they want Valt to beat him in a rematch? If that's the care, I'll forgive them. But I see absolutely no reason that Lane should've won.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:15 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I was actually talking about the website when I mentioned that bit about configuring lol. Though, I completely agree with every point you said. Once he's beaten Shu he will have beaten all of the legends. What's the point of going forward after that? Valt should have been able to take down Lean. He's literally the strongest blader on the planet.

Valt is just a stepping stone for Lain, Lain's main goal was beating everyone to build up enough flare to hopefully take down Shu. His whole journey was to take down Shu.

And his journey will be completed in about 1-2 episodes with a wide swath of episodes left. Regardless, that could have been accomplished via another route.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:15 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I was actually talking about the website when I mentioned that bit about configuring lol. Though, I completely agree with every point you said. Once he's beaten Shu he will have beaten all of the legends. What's the point of going forward after that? Valt should have been able to take down Lean. He's literally the strongest blader on the planet.
I completely agree, maybe they did it because they want Valt to beat him in a rematch? If that's the care, I'll forgive them. But I see absolutely no reason that Lane should've won.
What makes its even sader is, I don't think they're going to give Valt that rematch.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt is just a stepping stone for Lain, Lain's main goal was beating everyone to build up enough flare to hopefully take down Shu. His whole journey was to take down Shu.

And his journey will be completed in about 1-2 episodes with a wide swath of episodes left. Regardless, that could have been accomplished via another route.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: I completely agree, maybe they did it because they want Valt to beat him in a rematch? If that's the care, I'll forgive them. But I see absolutely no reason that Lane should've won.
What makes its even sader is, I don't think they're going to give Valt that rematch.

Well I mean they directly state in the anime and manga that Lain's goal is to defeat Shu. Everyone else is a stepping stone for him.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote: And his journey will be completed in about 1-2 episodes with a wide swath of episodes left. Regardless, that could have been accomplished via another route.

Well I mean they directly state in the anime and manga that Lain's goal is to defeat Shu. Everyone else is a stepping stone for him.

They didn't have to throw Valt and all these other legends under the bus to make that happen. Especially when him beating Valt didn't make any sense.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well I mean they directly state in the anime and manga that Lain's goal is to defeat Shu. Everyone else is a stepping stone for him.

They didn't have to throw Valt and all these other legends under the bus to make that happen. Especially when him beating Valt didn't make any sense.

More powerful people he beats the more Flare he gets, it makes sense. I mean yes there was plot armor required to begat Valt, but in the long run to lose to Shu aft wards, a way more crushing defeat, its a solid decision.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote: And his journey will be completed in about 1-2 episodes with a wide swath of episodes left. Regardless, that could have been accomplished via another route.

True, but that's gonna happen in episode 35. Shu is probably gonna lose.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote: They didn't have to throw Valt and all these other legends under the bus to make that happen. Especially when him beating Valt didn't make any sense.

More powerful people he beats the more Flare he gets, it makes sense. I mean yes there was plot armor required to begat Valt, but in the long run to lose to Shu aft wards, a way more crushing defeat, its a solid decision.

The point is, it didn't make sense. And when you think about it, to lose back to back would have been even more crushing. As we know from the upcoming episodes, that win Shu achieved is about be undone rather quickly when they battle again. In the manga they accomplished this same feat without throwing so many legends under the bus. There are a number of ways this could have been handled without employing plot armor.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:28 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well I mean they directly state in the anime and manga that Lain's goal is to defeat Shu. Everyone else is a stepping stone for him.
True, but that's gonna happen in episode 35. Shu is probably gonna lose.

Well yeah true. But it doesn't feel as good as winning initially. Lain won't be satisfied from this. He had to rematch Shu after all.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt is just a stepping stone for Lain, Lain's main goal was beating everyone to build up enough flare to hopefully take down Shu. His whole journey was to take down Shu.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: I completely agree, maybe they did it because they want Valt to beat him in a rematch? If that's the care, I'll forgive them. But I see absolutely no reason that Lane should've won.
Valt said he was gonna get stronger, I think he'll get the rematch.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: More powerful people he beats the more Flare he gets, it makes sense. I mean yes there was plot armor required to begat Valt, but in the long run to lose to Shu aft wards, a way more crushing defeat, its a solid decision.

The point is, it didn't make sense. And when you think about it, to lose back to back would have been even more crushing. As we know from the upcoming episodes, that win Shu achieved is about be undone rather quickly when they battle again. In the manga they accomplished this same feat without throwing so many legends under the bus. They're were a number of ways this could have been handled without employing plot armor.

Losing to Valt would feel kinda bad, but he's just a random guy to Lain lmao.

Its not super impactful

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The point is, it didn't make sense. And when you think about it, to lose back to back would have been even more crushing. As we know from the upcoming episodes, that win Shu achieved is about be undone rather quickly when they battle again. In the manga they accomplished this same feat without throwing so many legends under the bus. They're were a number of ways this could have been handled without employing plot armor.

Losing to Valt would feel kinda bad, but he's just a random guy to Lain lmao.

Its not super impactfuly

He's not a random guy. He knows Valt's status as the world's strongest blader and the Legend of Legends (cream of the crop) to suffer that loss and a loss from the guy he's been aiming to beat would have done the trick.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:29 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Valt said he was gonna get stronger, I think he'll get the rematch.

I hope so. That way they could kinda turn this around.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:31 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Losing to Valt would feel kinda bad, but he's just a random guy to Lain lmao.

Its not super impactfuly

He's not a random guy. He knows Valt's status as the world's strongest blader and the Legend of Legends (cream of the crop) to suffer that loss and a loss from the guy he's been aiming to beat would have done the trick.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt said he was gonna get stronger, I think he'll get the rematch.

Imagine if they rematch and Valkyrie breaks, and then Valt leaves the series.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:31 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Losing to Valt would feel kinda bad, but he's just a random guy to Lain lmao.

Its not super impactfuly

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt said he was gonna get stronger, I think he'll get the rematch.

Yes he's cream of the crop, but hes quite literally another stepping stone. Final one? sure. But to Lain, he's no more than just another way to gain more Flare. Losing to him wouldn't have done the trick. Its not as impactful as losing to Shu.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:34 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:31 AM)Admiral W Wrote: He's not a random guy. He knows Valt's status as the world's strongest blader and the Legend of Legends (cream of the crop) to suffer that loss and a loss from the guy he's been aiming to beat would have done the trick.

Yes he's cream of the crop, but hes quite literally another stepping stone. Final one? sure. But to Lain, he's no more than just another way to gain more Flare. Losing to him wouldn't have done the trick. Its not as impactful as losing to Shu.
They could have had their cake and ate it too instead of bypassing what makes sense. Nothing was preventing him from taking on and losing to Shu after being defeated by Valt. This season has sent such an unfortunate message. They've basically said that no matter the experience, skill and power you've amassed, it's nothing in the face of these new bladers. Sad.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:34 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yes he's cream of the crop, but hes quite literally another stepping stone. Final one? sure. But to Lain, he's no more than just another way to gain more Flare. Losing to him wouldn't have done the trick. Its not as impactful as losing to Shu.
They could have had their cake and ate it too instead of bypassing what makes sense. Nothing was preventing him from taking on and losing to Shu after being defeated by Valt. This season has sent such an unfortunate message. They've basically said that no matter the experience, skill and power you've amassed, it's nothing in the face of these new bladers. Sad.

You shouldn't project your feelings on the season and say its what the season is representing. Thats just what you feel. And why would he also lose to Valt as well? Just losing to Shu would do to trick, no need to do both.

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:34 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yes he's cream of the crop, but hes quite literally another stepping stone. Final one? sure. But to Lain, he's no more than just another way to gain more Flare. Losing to him wouldn't have done the trick. Its not as impactful as losing to Shu.

By the way if you didn't notice this season is about going above and beyond even in the face of despair. not about that "your power and skill are worthless" carp.