World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! (/Thread-Selling-VALENTIN-S-AWESOME-BEYSALE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - Cpt. Squirrel - May. 28, 2010

Valentin's awesome! Second package arrived today mate.

Thanks a lot.

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - Corey - May. 28, 2010

(May. 28, 2010  11:01 AM)megablader2 Wrote: He's not selling any MFB. Read more carefully, all the things he is selling are on the first page.

It never hurts to ask.

I PMed him for metal faces a while ago when they weren't up in this thread and he had some to spare.

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - Ultra - May. 28, 2010

Yes but he didn't read the thread. If he'd read the OP thorougly he wouldn't have needed to ask.

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - bbratchet - Jul. 07, 2010

Wolborg MS and Bloody Devil MS how much and any pics?

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - GeneralHawx - Jul. 07, 2010

Why are you only accepting USD? I thought you were Canadian according to your page you are. Can I request to see the NIB Dragoon MS, Red Driger MS, and Dragoon F

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - bbratchet - Jul. 10, 2010

HEY BRO $30 FOR BLOODY DEVIL MS!!!

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - Bae Master - Jul. 10, 2010

Sorry, I've already sold it ;(

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - FullMetalBlader - Jul. 24, 2010

cant i request a picture of the magical ape ms and if you can the launcher too

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - alcross - Jul. 24, 2010

How much for Dragoon ms?

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - Pimpju - Jul. 24, 2010

(Aug. 12, 2009  9:09 PM)Valentin Wrote: Hi everyone! Here is the stuff I have available for sale! (Last updated 10/04/10)

Before you go through the list, here are a few rules that must be respected at all times in order to make the transaction simplier to both of us:
-You must have paypal; I don't accept any other kind of payment.
-Only contact me if you have the money ready.
-Only contact me if you're serious about buying.
-I don't give prices; YOU have to make me an offer in USD.
Read first post.

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - ControL_s SouL_ - Jul. 24, 2010

hmmmmm that white driger ms is tempting me..............
no must stay away........

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - Storm101 - Jul. 25, 2010

Do you still have the Gaia Dragoon?

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - Bae Master - Jul. 25, 2010

MS or G?

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - alcross - Jul. 31, 2010

Do you still have dragoon msuv?

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - Beymaster7 - Aug. 19, 2010

Hey Valentin,
I sent you a PM asking this too. What colour is gabriel and is it the takara or hasbro version. Please post pics of Trygator (if it's still in stock) and Gabriel. Smile
P.S I do have paypal with the money ready
Thanks,
Beymaster7

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - Bae Master - Aug. 19, 2010

I have a takara silver gabriel. However I am for the moment not considering selling it, unless you do have a good price for it Smile
Trygator is pretty much mint.

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - bskulldragon100 - Aug. 20, 2010

TRGATOR? HO carp wow please post a flipping pic

EDIT: dont u have a magical ape ms?

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - Beymaster7 - Aug. 20, 2010

PM'd You Wink
P.S If you are not happy about the offered price then please please PM back so we can sort out an agreement, Thanks!

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! LOTS OF -CHEAP- STUFF! - Hayabusa - Aug. 21, 2010

pm you. reply back so we can agree on stuff

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! WOLBORG MS AVAILABLE - Bae Master - Aug. 26, 2010

Hey guys, just found a NIB Wolborg MS.
Send me an offer if any of you are interessed Smile

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! WOLBORG MS AVAILABLE - blah - Aug. 29, 2010

Could I please see some photos of the used Dragoon MS ? Also how good is the condition of it ?

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! - Bae Master - Sep. 12, 2010

yoyo. found a couple used DEMS and Wolborg MS.
15$ for one if you pay before monday. Open to negotiations. PM me Smile
OH AND SEXY used DRAGOON MS FOR 20$ IF YOU PAY BEFORE MONDAY.
YEYEE.
SOLD OUT THANK YOU.

WHO WANTS USED DRAGOON GT FOR 10$
STICKERS WORN, STILL SEXY.
SHOOT PM.

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! - Bae Master - Sep. 12, 2010

WHO WANTS DROP GORGEOUS NIB BLACK DRAGOON MF AND NIB ORANGE DRAGOON MF!
RARE OCCASION/BEST PRICES ON MARKET. WOOTTTTTTTT
SOLD THANK YOU
PURPLE NIB DRANZER MS FOR 12$ IF YOU PAY BEFORE MONDAY!!!
SOLD THANK YOU.

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! - Fogot - Sep. 12, 2010

Omg.. so many stuff. I shouldve just gave you 60 and get all those 3 with 1 NIB.

RE: VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE! - Hayabusa - Sep. 12, 2010

: man i wont be able to Unhappy all i need is a Dragoon MS RC. Do you sell parts Valentin?