World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Use Mail Order Japan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: How To Use Mail Order Japan (/Thread-How-To-Use-Mail-Order-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Raykon - May. 01, 2009

Okay, I have got the invoice and all on Hotmail, My total that I have to pay is 93.12 USD ....
How do I pay tho? This is prolly really simple for you guys =/

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - May. 01, 2009

(May. 01, 2009  3:54 AM)Raykon Wrote: Okay, I have got the invoice and all on Hotmail, My total that I have to pay is 93.12 USD ....
How do I pay tho? This is prolly really simple for you guys =/

The same way you made a deposit ... come on, man.

Okay, I would have thought they would use the money already on the account but okay... I will deposit 93USD into the account.

(May. 01, 2009  4:05 AM)Raykon Wrote: Okay, I would have thought they would use the money already on the account but okay... I will deposit 93USD into the account.

They do. Your balance is what needs to be paid still.

I'm doing it now I have to pay an extra 12 thousand yen =/ and this is annoying I have to copy and paste it all in the Paypal note thing and it goes pass the fricken character limit Unhappy

(May. 01, 2009  5:38 AM)Raykon Wrote: I'm doing it now I have to pay an extra 12 thousand yen =/ and this is annoying I have to copy and paste it all in the Paypal note thing and it goes pass the fricken character limit Unhappy

why do you have to copy and paste it all?

and it's not "extra" ... mailing costs money man

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - AnnieDuck - May. 01, 2009

Uhm, what? You don't... Just say it's the payment for your order.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - josh-jf - May. 01, 2009

its alright i helped him guys so all is well Smile

Yeah it is worked out now, I know that it costs money to ship jut not $130AUD

(May. 01, 2009  5:47 AM)Raykon Wrote: Yeah it is worked out now, I know that it costs money to ship jut not $130AUD

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/cgi-charge/index.php?lang=_en

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Khel - May. 06, 2009

So I finally got off my lazy carp an signed up. Shall start depositing and buying as soon as I start getting paid. Smile

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Commie - May. 10, 2009

Before I go off and pay $300 to the wrong paypal, I make the final payment (after I've got to invoice) to sales@mailorderjapan.com with a note containing my shipping address correct?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - May. 10, 2009

(May. 10, 2009  12:43 AM)Commie Wrote: Before I go off and pay $300 to the wrong paypal, I make the final payment (after I've got to invoice) to sales@mailorderjapan.com with a note containing my shipping address correct?

paypal@mailorderjapan.com ...

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Crimson - May. 10, 2009

Yeah, just send it to Paypal@mailorderjapan.com.
And just put your shipping address in the note.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Commie - May. 10, 2009

Thanks. I would have wasted like all my money. -.-"

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - matt2796 - May. 18, 2009

WOW!!!!! All of the stuff on yahoo japan auctions is so cheap!!!!!

But my dad does not trust anything coming over from over seas Unhappy

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - josh-jf - May. 18, 2009

^Its cheap but you must also pay for moj's service so it adds up. You need to buy in bilk for it to be worth it.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - theflightyellz - May. 18, 2009

Is it actually worth using MOJ to get just a packet of metal faces? I mean, I know that's a matter of perspective, but I really don't want to end up paying something ridiculous like £20 including shipping for a single pack.
I know there's no real way of telling what the shipping will be, and people have been snapped at before for asking, but is there any kind of guestimate, or has anybody else ordered a single pack of metal faces and had them shipped to the UK?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - The Shredder - May. 18, 2009

i would say yes because of how hard they are to find, but if you see anything else u like you would be making the most of the shipping costs
as for pricing im not sure, i know shipping from azuma to here (australia) is pretty damn good, so i cant imagine it would be too much to the uk just for a pack of metal faces

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Aqua - May. 18, 2009

(May. 18, 2009  3:46 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Is it actually worth using MOJ to get just a packet of metal faces? I mean, I know that's a matter of perspective, but I really don't want to end up paying something ridiculous like £20 including shipping for a single pack.
I know there's no real way of telling what the shipping will be, and people have been snapped at before for asking, but is there any kind of guestimate, or has anybody else ordered a single pack of metal faces and had them shipped to the UK?

If your just going to buy one pack of metal faces, then it doesn't make sense at all to use MOJ. It only makes sense to use MOJ if your buying in bulk. The fees + the shipping can really add up so it doesn't make sense to just buy one item. You'll save a lot of money buying in bulk.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Rocky - May. 18, 2009

Argh, don't even attempt. Pinching_eyes_2 If you can, get someone else who's ordering loads to get some for you. Or wait till they're on ebay and stuff. It'd be loads for just one item. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - theflightyellz - May. 18, 2009

(May. 18, 2009  7:06 PM)Rocky Wrote: Or wait till they're on ebay and stuff. It'd be loads for just one item. Pinching_eyes_2
Could be months before they hit ebay, they've only just got rock leone, and as for the intoy, they still haven't found a supplier Tired Thanks for the advice guys, GAH, just wanted 1 metal face for Spinoff...

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - May. 18, 2009

(May. 18, 2009  8:52 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Could be months before they hit ebay, they've only just got rock leone, and as for the intoy, they still haven't found a supplier Tired Thanks for the advice guys, GAH, just wanted 1 metal face for Spinoff...

You wouldn't get it in time anyway.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Black Night - May. 26, 2009

how do you bulk order? and wat advantages does it have?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - May. 27, 2009

(May. 26, 2009  9:40 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: how do you bulk order? and wat advantages des it have?

You're going to have to be more specific about what you mean.