World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Comic Strip - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: WBO Comic Strip (/Thread-WBO-Comic-Strip--34100)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Temporal - Jul. 11, 2011

Hah, nice cover. Maaaaan, Ink can DRAW, I wish I had those mad skills... (I have met a grant total of three people who can even compare to this guy's drawings, and two of them are 15-16!)

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Callum6939 - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2011  1:52 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, nice cover. Maaaaan, Ink can DRAW, I wish I had those mad skills... (I have met a grant total of three people who can even compare to this guy's drawings, and two of them are 15-16!)

Who are they?

Edit: I'm not sure why, but Nano in the top corner is just so cool Joyful_3

People who work on the comics for the Anime Club at my school. Yeah, the Nano is cool. (No "Can I shoot him?" quote? Awwww...)

Ink. Why did you jump kick you computer? Does this mean you can't do the comics anymore as it's bust?

Crying I'm gonna die...

Hah, Th!nk kept refuting his input on whether "bumbaskets" is a word with "I AM A PSYCHOLOGY STUDENT!", so Ink got mad and kicked the computer, causing him to fly to another dimension where Th!nk isn't a psychology student.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Iakou - Jul. 11, 2011

Heh, awesome cover, and can't wait for the comics

RE: WBO Comic Strip - ƛnubis - Jul. 11, 2011

Gah its an awesome cover Ink. I wish I was as funny and artistic as you.

Think from Parrallel World Wrote:I've graduated from a Psychology Student, didn't you know?

Chocked_2 uhhh... When did you get in my post?

Gah! NOW HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WIN ARGUMENTS? Not fair...

RE: WBO Comic Strip - KCPJ - Jul. 11, 2011

Nice,thats an awesome cover,you are very talented Ink.!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - th!nk - Jul. 11, 2011

I always knew one day, my sexy face would make me a covergirl! Cute

(Jul. 11, 2011  3:13 AM)th!nk Wrote: I always knew one day, my sexy face would make me a covergirl! Cute

Yeah, but what about the other you, the one that hijacked my post...

RE: WBO Comic Strip - DynaZord - Jul. 11, 2011

That cover is the shizznip, Ink. Also, th!nk, that post is SO getting sigged.

OMG!!! Th!nk spam MALFUNCTION!!! His Graduated Pychology Student twin is going to make REAL Th!nk EXPLODE!!!

Edit: Dont worry I just found out the million posts of Th!MLD beautiful face was acutely a Malfunction with my computer, probably due to parrallel Th!nk's hacking...

(Jul. 11, 2011  3:13 AM)th!nk Wrote: I always knew one day, my sexy face would make me a covergirl! Cute

Where? I don't see one... Just kiddin'. That drawing of your face looks like it BELONGS on the cover, seeing as it is one of the more popular drawings.

What just happened here... two of th!nk's post showed up, and now one did. <-- Off topic
Also, I forgot to add, Ink., your comics are the shiznip as well. More the shiznip than the word shiznip, and that's some awesome shiznip.

Oh, so I wasnt the only one Parallel Th!nk hacked....

Can't wait till tomoz I might see comic number 9, my lucky number Joyful_3

RE: WBO Comic Strip - th!nk - Jul. 11, 2011

Retarded mobile net made me triple post, mods deleted excess when I reported it.

As to why my mobile net is so retarded the one time I don't have wifi, well, I guess It is a mystery

Want to know what I think of that? That is some serious shiznip that needs to be fixed... I th!nk...

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Shika blade - Jul. 12, 2011

The cover is great!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Flaming Aries - Jul. 12, 2011

This cover is beast just like all your drawings. Man I don't know if you are a better friend, blader, or drawer.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Minho - Jul. 12, 2011

(Jun. 16, 2011  12:13 AM)Ink. Wrote: I also want to point out that the art style was expirimental and I won't be using it again.

awww i quite liked that art style

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Temporal - Jul. 12, 2011

Dude. That post was from SO long ago.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Jul. 12, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2011  1:45 AM)Kaioya Wrote: That's awesome, Ink! I really hope someone who's been following your comics since the beginning wins the prize, like Nano even though I'd love it. As many before me have said, you're an amazing artist. Grin
Haha, thanks!
(Jul. 11, 2011  1:54 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I'm not sure why, but Nano in the top corner is just so cool Joyful_3
Haha, I do look rather, appealing.
High-five! We look great on the cover Cute

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Jul. 13, 2011

WBO Comic #8: Hasbro Rage

[Image: WBOComic8.jpg]
Calm down, Raigeko.

So my printer broke down, so yeah, crappy hand drawn boxes.

ONLY TWO MORE COMICS TO GO!