what is your favourate special attack

Pisces special move: Distortion Drive. Pure Epicness
no love for Miguel's Fire Execution? Dark Gargoyle kicks butt
what are you guys talking about,storm pegausus storm ringer is the best
(Dec. 06, 2010  1:59 AM)Drewsfood Wrote: what are you guys talking about,storm pegausus storm ringer is the best

Fire Execution looks way better, can Ginga grow wings like Miguel when he uses it?
mines darkness howling blazer, king of darkness, novae rog, dragoon emperor soaring bite strike
dragon emperor soaring destruction
and leones last special move on sieres 1 of metal fusion
Libra Sonic Buster!

I love the way Yuu manages to make the stadium so sandy and then shoots green energy at the other bey.
I like pheonixs special special moves burn fireblaze and burning strike!
my fav is avalanche move (cyber pegasus) it is awsome move!!
Definately Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike Wink
Galaxy Nova (Storm Pegasis when fighting Lightning L-Drago)
and
Mystic Zone (Vulcan Horuseus)
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:03 PM)aquario_dranzer Wrote: Definately Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike Wink

Uselessly long names are bad*Insert word that's censored on the WBO*, man.
Gone with the Wind. It's a book! Plus, a can of Insta-Dodge= can of whoop-butt.
the thing that doji used on phoenix in ep 47 should be a special move :/

(Dec. 21, 2010  10:33 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Gone with the Wind. It's a book! Plus, a can of Insta-Dodge= can of whoop-butt.

which character uses this move? sounds cool
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:44 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: which character uses this move? sounds cool
Hyouma in the original version.
my'n are king lion tearing blast,stargazer,storm bringer,inferno blast and eagle metal wing smash
All of them are too flashy for me. They don't focus much on the bey. Well, Metal Wing Smash is cool.
My favorite is Novae Rog & Galaxy Storm & Galaxy Turbo Twister can't remember Dragoon MS's Special move i love it too , i really don't like any MFB Special moves till not , i just like the cinematic ending they do to Storm Bringer when it connects to finish the opposing bey
-Erupting Bullet
-Galaxy Nova
-Distortion Drive
-Stargazer
-Damian's special move
-Maximum Stampede
Lightning LDrago Dark Move
Dark Wolf Howling Blazer
Metal Wing Smash
Storm Bringer
Gatling Claw
Great Cutter
Novae Rog

sorry I listed 5 but these 5 are just so awesome in my opinion, I couldn't pick 1 Stupid.
mine is Hell Unleashed!
distortion drive is da best, for me at least