what is your favourate special attack

mine is galaxy nova
"Destiny Needle". Only because it sounds cool. 8)
For me, It was a tie between Dark Moves: Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction, And Serpent Venom Strike.
lion gale force wall raging bull upper cut metal wing smash emporer soring bite strike starblast attack flammin clade (sagitario)
You mean Flame Claw? I really don't like the special moves that don't really focus on the bey itself...
My favorite is libra's inferno blast and leone's king lion furios blast shot
vulcan horuseus special one where he shoots feathers or something like that.
novae rogue.
unicornos purple horn thing.
i think galaxy pegasis one is stargazer or somegthing like that or horn thron distructon
Kai(fav character) flame arrow!
ray (2nd fav) tiger claw attack
lee(3rd) black lightning (that was cool) and tiger claw attack
tyson (4th) head on attacking (not a special but hey the tornado didn't look that cool and kyoya kinda copied it with a lame bey) (compared to earth eagle)
oh yeah black thunder had another name i think it was dark lightning!
None of the special moves that focus on the bey? Darn. I hoped that the Bit-Beast=Awesome attack era was over.
Novue Rogue,King Of Darkness And Blazing Gigs Tempest are my favorites
(May. 17, 2009  3:29 AM)ginga Wrote: my fav's are
tyson: hyper victory tornado, galuxy turbo twister and evolution storm
kai: volcano excellent imission
ray: gatwling claw, vulcan power claw, tiger claw, thunder slash
max: heavy viper wall , gravity control, aqua shield
daichi: vast/vurst cutter, great cutter, spike saw and sand hurricane
ozuma cross fire
zeo: chain storm, tala nova rog and gordo twin spire

If there is one that brings zombies from the dead, I'm so choosing that one.
Galaxy Turbo Twister, Thunder Slash and Nova Rog.
Pegasus Starblast Attack
OR
I can't remember the name of it, but Lightning L-Drago's special move.
BMFA Wrote: I can't remember the name of it, but Lightning L-Drago's special move.

Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike or Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction , read on the 4th page of this thread
Meh. I don't think I would waste those blasts on my bey. Ryuga should just blast Ginga, and leave while he flops around twitching and foaming at the mouth.
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:16 AM)drigergt123 Wrote: i think galaxy pegasis one is stargazer or somegthing like that or horn thron distructon

horn trow distruction is hyomma
my favorite special move probobly is Chief - Sigh ...is lion gale force wall or chuck norris super round house kick
Down burst from the Gemios twins
That move is so carp to me...It's kinda cliche. Fire and Ice? Really? And of course the main character can nuke a stadium. Honestly, Big Bang pretty much explains Pegasis in the manga/anime.
My favorite is

Metal Wing Smash and King Lion Tearing Blast
(Dec. 06, 2010  1:39 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Pisces special move: Distortion Drive. Pure Epicness

Wish an ACTUAL Pisces(or Gravity Perseus, that would make sense) could do that.
Pisces Distortion Drive
Kerbecs Gates of Hell
Libra Inferno Blast
Hell Kerbex, GATES OF HELL!!!!!!
Eagle! Metal Wing Smash!