Poll: are our vids good?

sickage
16.67%
ok
16.67%
carp
66.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
this is the thread for videokid's youtube here you can tell us how we could improve in making our vids or comment:

site: www.www.thevideokidcopyright.webs.com
channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVideokidcopyright

members channels:
minifigure2
my channel
sofiane98
benfee2000

in partnership with gamegauge
Yeah,ur not to good at these things,i recommend you to STOP.

Dont feel sad...Its a fact.
My Eyes...I don't really like it...sorry
Oof...To be honest, I'm not much of a fan of these videos...

^That's the nicest way I can say "YOU SUCK L-DRAGO GUTS!"
so how can we improve?
(Jun. 18, 2011  6:05 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: You cannot. CLOSE THAT PASSAGEWAY TO hell!

what videos do you want to see? and your comment was a bit rude
Very creative i enjoyed your videos, One day you will make it big in the Film Business, keep it up.
^Probably the nicest comment I have read....

My opinion.....One day, try and sit down think together on a idea and one topic and make a whole series focusing on that. Make slogans, logos and see where that goes Wink
(Jun. 18, 2011  8:19 PM)RAW Wrote: ^Probably the nicest comment I have read....

My opinion.....One day, try and sit down think together on a idea and one topic and make a whole series focusing on that. Make slogans, logos and see where that goes Wink

thank you EeeEeeEeeEee we will take on board your suggestion and use it

DaWRETCHED-one Wrote:Very creative i enjoyed your videos, One day you will make it big in the Film Business, keep it up.

thank you and that is what we hope to achieve
Ehh.......DaWRETCHED-one....I hope you're kidding. Dude, RAW is right: you NEED a topic. Random videos of some stuffed animal or whatever talking about your app won't get you hits. What you need is a good editor like iMovie or something, and a good idea for a topic. I have one I've been saving for a while, and plan on one day creating a series out of it.
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:32 PM)Sparta Wrote: Ehh.......DaWRETCHED-one....I hope you're kidding. Dude, RAW is right: you NEED a topic. Random videos of some stuffed animal or whatever talking about your app won't get you hits. What you need is a good editor like iMovie or something, and a good idea for a topic. I have one I've been saving for a while, and plan on one day creating a series out of it.
I know tell me about it :\ soon we hope to get a new editing program, and that stuffed thing, I admit it was soooooooooooooooooooooo... crappy that is why we are never going to use xtranormal again, it sucks leones fangs!(wait, what, are they that stupid?Tongue_out)