toughest mfb character?

Poll: who is the toughest mfb character?

gingka
11.32%
kenta
5.03%
yuu
2.52%
ruyuga
42.14%
other
38.99%
Total: 100% 159 vote(s)
(May. 21, 2011  8:14 AM)bladeruler Wrote: the most toughest character of mfb according to me is kyoya

yes u are right
ehehehe...nice story janstarblast....but whatever the case is...tobio sure is tougher than kenta and yuu
Tobio stronger than Yuu! Can't believe it! Well, everyone has there opinions, but I think Yuu is way stronger than Capt. Capri.... Just because I don't get warned, I'd repeat the reason, Yuu's special move Inferno Blast and the ES tip(I know its BAD in reality, but in the anime.....) make him indestructible....
Actually, I just love Yuu... He is really cute, you know! Um...actually, I am a Libran......
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Tobio stronger than Yuu! Can't believe it! Well, everyone has there opinions, but I think Yuu is way stronger than Capt. Capri.... Just because I don't get warned, I'd repeat the reason, Yuu's special move Inferno Blast and the ES tip(I know its BAD in reality, but in the anime.....) make him indestructible....
Actually, I just love Yuu... He is really cute, you know! Um...actually, I am a Libran......

Yea, your correct. Yuu's in fact cute and stronger than Tobio. Also I have changed my mind ? Ryuga! Ryuga just beats the carp of everybody...in both the seasons he only lost once against Gingka (Although Gingka won't be able to defeat MLD and LDD) , dunno how he will perform in 4D using LDD...
Me too..I am also a Libran but I am saying that Yuu doesnt look 'tougher' than Capri...u see Yuu is cute not tough...Capri is tough...but I must agree that he is lot more better than Capri in anime as well as in the real beyblade...Flame Libra is way better than Storm Capri..although ES has bad balance
There's not even any discussion to be had, here, the answer is so obvious.

Ryuuga is the toughest, coolest, badassest(?) character in MFB. Proof? He entered the stadium by crashing into it through a comet.

You don't get any cooler than that.
personally i do not find Ryuuga that tough, he uses the power ldrago has absorbed and not just his power alone to beat his opponent

in other words: he hides behind others power then use just his power (in a way)
I would say Ryuga, obviously. He's only lost once in 3 seasons, and L-Drago's a beast.
HAHA George will punch everybodies lights OUT!!!!

YOU GOTZ KNOCKED DAHELL OUT!!!!

oh and who is George you might ask? Watch MFB Explosion episode 78!
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:46 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: HAHA George will punch everybodies lights OUT!!!!

Actually, he is called Georg, and that is not pronounced the same way at all.
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:46 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: HAHA George will punch everybodies lights OUT!!!!

Actually, he is called Georg, and that is not pronounced the same way at all.

WOW thats how i wrote it at first!!! then i went to google to make sure, and it spelled out as George and i went back and re-edit it! wow i fail i should have come to you first!

Wait im just confused!
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:14 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: personally i do not find Ryuuga that tough, he uses the power ldrago has absorbed and not just his power alone to beat his opponent

in other words: he hides behind others power then use just his power (in a way)

But he beats the people, and not only that, I'm pretty sure everyone's energy doesn't make him as strong as himself, maybe boosting him abit.
Hiding behind their Beyblade's power is what everyone in the Beyblade universe does, really.

Even Ginga, the series protagonist, would lose all the time if he were using like Dark Wolf, or something.
Except Ryuuga actually does something, like commanding his dragons to stab his foes, so he instantly wins.
well i mean compare him to kyoya

i mean, kyoya is very powerful, yet he uses his power alone, not the power of others+his own

thats what makes kyoya tougher to me

also, doji makes dark wolf overpowered. like common, if you can make a bey like that so powerful, then you have to be tough
Have you seen Ryuuga's skills? If he had the main char rule, he would beat everyone. Also, he beat the F*** out of Ginga's dad, without anyone else's power, and also, I'm pretty sure Ryuuga doesn't use anyone else's power after season one, and yet he still blew up that flying thingy, from about three miles away, and also beat Kyouya, Ginga and Yuki easily. Also, he only lost once in season one, the place where he had everyone's power, and in season two, he lost twice, and that was without other people's power in S2, as well with Ginga losing like five times in that season. Also, Ginga was using his 'friendship' powers to beat everyone.
dude, i obviously have seen his skills

i just mean that to me someone like kyoya is tougher as he uses his own power instead of stealing others and using it

VS ginga's dad he had the power from who used Ldrago before him at his disposal :\

in other words: if ryuuga and kyoya had generic beys/the same beys that are equal to each other (lets say... dark virgo 100RF), kyoya would most likely win IMO (because he has more bey-spirit Tongue_out )

in other other words: ryuuga just uses a very over-poweredl beyblade

obviously Tobio and Doji are the toughest: while everyone else in MFB use goodish beyblades, they are stuck with the worst, yet the still kick carp Cool
I say tetsuya Watarigani i mean cmon people beware of the comic relief characters...
Probably Faust, he hardly ever lost exept for episode 102 Galaxy Heart where he only looses because Spiral Core was collapsing.He was probably tough because of the power of Basault Horogium and He looks
like Sephiroth! P.S Sorry if any of this is wrong/not clear
Well if Ryuga is the best then why did genka beat him in the last battle well i think he did
and yet he still blew up that flying thingy, [/quote] Ryuuga blowing up Hades City
was just Anime Physics, If he existed in real life, He couldn't do that P.S was
still funny how Ginga goes inside and Ryuuga just launches MLD at it LOL
For me it tsubasa all the way
doesnt anyone besides me think ginka's dad. after all, in the end he survived a cave collapsing in and still managed to walk around, battle, and even jump off of roofs at one point.
I think its Faust.
I think it is Gingka because:
1.)His beyspirit is the strongest
2.)He never gives up
3.)He doesn't cheat (not like ryuga. He steals power from everyone.=()
4.)His Pegasus is basicly the best bey in the animie.