theINtoy/ Discount group signup.

If you are interested in benefiting from theINtoy's generous discount offer, post here. We will still make a certain selection of the users to add to the group to make sure somebody did not join the site only to get a discount.

Note that you must already have an account on theINtoy to be able to be added to the discount group. If you are chosen without problems, you will be contacted and we will simply ask for the email address you used when signing up on theINtoy.

Be patient : Carl, from theINtoy, and I are working as fast as we can. Even if we got your email address on one day, it might take up to two days before you are added.

Also do not SPAM this thread or our inbox ... Thank you.
I have two questions if that's alright?

Looking at theINtoy prices now they seem pretty expensive compared to say ebay. I know prices on ebay are constantly changing but would this discount make the prices qual to those on ebay or lower? (I know this could only be an educated guess)

Will this offer extend to the other toy lines theINtoy offers or just beyblades?
(Mar. 22, 2010  11:16 PM)Robsta Wrote: I have two questions if that's alright?

Looking at theINtoy prices now they seem pretty expensive compared to say ebay. I know prices on ebay are constantly changing but would this discount make the prices qual to those on ebay or lower? (I know this could only be an educated guess)

Will this offer extend to the other toy lines theINtoy offers or just beyblades?
theINtoy is already giving the best prices they can give with all the shipping and handling involved. This discount is a cool bonus. I personally do not know if it will make the costs equal to those on eBay, however what is important is that theINtoy is really doing all they can to give back to the Beyblade community (Carl assured me), and they simply cannot lower their prices any more sometimes. They are a store, and they still have to make some profit. Allatkorea and the likes probably get them directly from Korea, while theINtoy is UK-based. Shipping is absolutely not the same in this situation.
We hope this will not discourage you from purchasing at theINtoy : you are certainly getting the best deals they can give. Their service is also impeccable, which is a plus. It all comes down to your needs though. Get Bey.

That is a question I thought of a few days ago; Carl has not replied yet though. Obviously the main interest is Beyblade, however I currently do not know if it coincidentally extends to other toylines. I will notify you once I get an answer.
I've got an account on there but I still want a discount. I'm in.
(Mar. 23, 2010  12:09 AM)Burst Phoenix Wrote: I've got an account on there but I still want a discount. I'm in.
You actually need an account to get the discount, so that is not a problem, hah.
(Mar. 22, 2010  11:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: theINtoy is already giving the best prices they can give with all the shipping and handling involved. This discount is a cool bonus. I personally do not know if it will make the costs equal to those on eBay, however what is important is that theINtoy is really doing all they can to give back to the Beyblade community (Carl assured me), and they simply cannot lower their prices any more sometimes. They are a store, and they still have to make some profit. Allatkorea and the likes probably get them directly from Korea, while theINtoy is UK-based. Shipping is absolutely not the same in this situation.
We hope this will not discourage you from purchasing at theINtoy : you are certainly getting the best deals they can give. Their service is also impeccable, which is a plus. It all comes down to your needs though. Get Bey.

That is a question I thought of a few days ago; Carl has not replied yet though. Obviously the main interest is Beyblade, however I currently do not know if it coincidentally extends to other toylines. I will notify you once I get an answer.

Thanks a lot.
I'm interested.
Yeah i have an account with theintoy
Yeah I'm interested
I'm interested
I'm game. Also I'd like to say, for anyone with doubts, their service is first class.
I've been on there for a while so me too please.
I am interested too, planning on buying a good amount of beyblades Grin
(Mar. 26, 2010  10:02 PM)raymyn Wrote: I am interested too, planning on buying a good amount of beyblades Grin
We would like to see you post more beforehand, otherwise it looks as if you registered here simply for the discount. Hopefully you understand.
I do Understand. I was just planning on buying a beyblade today from you guys after reading up on the MFB, thats why I joined the site and I saw this post too. I am still gunna buy the items today though xP
I think Kai-v meant as if you have already bought something form the INtoy.
The first wave of applications (from Benkei and upwards) has already been sent to Carl. He is very busy or away these days though, however everybody will be notified once he has added them to the discount group.

Whenever we get another 'wave' of applications, those will be sent.
i m interested
I'm very interested! :3
*wanted to say it a bit more different Grin - that's because of the !very! wohoo*