the future possiblity of beyblade

This thread is to share your ideas about a future form of beyblades[/size].

I am thinking of a line of beyblades where you can add protusions and gaps with a completely customizable metal wheel. you can add up to 3 parts on your metal wheel, a launching face (a face bolt where your launcher can clip on and launch the beyblade), and a track where you can add a gimmick yourself ( such a a free spinning gear [ there are different heights as well]), and a tip than snaps inside the track! An name example would be Shadow Warrior Andromeda gs (galaxy scythe) 140 b2 (Bearing ball).

What is your idea?
I will move this to the Your Creations forum since that is more appropriate for what you wrote.
Isn't there a least a thread along the lines of what innovations would you like to see in future beyblades? Or something of the sorts?
the metal wheel is completely customizable. an example would be shadow warrior Andromeda and giga blade minotaur .you can switch giga and shadow, and create giga warrior Andromeda!
Lol, that's what my custom system was like: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-My-Custo...ade-System That's a funny Coincidence. Great idea!
I read your system. here are a few differences I noticed:

1. you use the weight wheel for launching. I use the bolt itself to launch the bey. like your bolt, it is plastic.

2. my bey's metal wheel made of 3 components to change performance. they each specialize in one type ( such as shadow being smooth to increase stamina and reduce violent contact and warrior being able to give in a counter attack [ I just want to say that you cant switch the places of shadow and warrior , so each bey has a first frame {shadow}, a second frame {warrior}, and a connecting frame {Andromeda})

3. my core has a tip that you can snap into the track. the tip snaps into the track to make sure the track gimmick is in place and does not fall of. your system has a tip that can change modes, like F:D or F:S.
It seems interesting. But I'm confused...

The gimmick is the custom metal wheels? So can two different parts from dif. Wheels go together, or this is just like a Re-worked 4D Bey?
This seems cool but I'm confused?
What's gs (galaxy scythe)? Is it supposed to be a mix of those 2 fusion wheels?
What's B2? What's bearing ball?
Could you explain this in your first post?
So, its the exact same as the 4-D system?
(Jul. 17, 2013  5:45 PM)ryukiba Wrote: This seems cool but I'm confused?
What's gs (galaxy scythe)? Is it supposed to be a mix of those 2 fusion wheels?
What's B2? What's bearing ball?
Could you explain this in your first post?

gs is the gimmick on the track

and bearing ball is a free spinning ball with a ball bearing.
(Sep. 07, 2013  3:17 AM)tac1017 Wrote: anybody agree with my idea?

Don't double post!
Your idea seems..... CoolSmile
Actually, from the transition from Metal Masters Beys to Metal Fury Beys, they got slightly larger. I always thought it would be cool to change modes somehow. Maybe they'll do something that you can have two metal rings, like in Shugon Steel (I believe it's episode 3 or 4). Smile
You mean synchromes? My system is like a 4d synchrome Smile
Me and my friends are working on some of this and wre calling it a 5d system. I'll be sure to look at this thread for some ideas.
Oh yeah I've forgot but I made A design for it at school Its on my flash drive for the 5D beyblade system but I can't. Show you until my mom comes back with the laptop the school blocked this site. Butt I went with battle attachment s we will work on the 5D metal wheel later.
excellent Smile. Ill give you lots of credit if this idea comes out Grin. I can wait to see an image of what this system would look like Smile.
My idea is that it will be 4D, crossed with old skool plastics.
if you created a system, if you battled it to a 4d or hws beyblade, would your system win or the current system?
Well my prototype which broke was able to knock dragon ms right out.of the stadium. It had little defense which is why I am redesigning.
I made a very early prototype:

vortex aero hydra b2 buf

(ball bearing bearing uber flat)

type: stamina/attack hybrid (the buf is a flat with 3 ball bearings in it that stabilize it with extra attack, the ball bearing is a special core installed inside the bey, connected to the face (not in the prototype, but if it gets released, it will be connected; vortex is an all rubber external ring for extreme wall riding attacks and spin stealing, all round, and aeros has spokes in it that make it lighter; hydra is a metal coin with a hydra motif that the bey is launched from ( in this case, for the prototype, its a dime XD)

I may take a picture, just request.
I'm not sure it will have a future for beyblade, but i think they will create full metal beys more heavy and more focused on friction of air. It will have bearings in quasily each performance tip for reduce at maximum friction with stadium. The new beys will spin more longer thant Phantom Orion. (I think that) Stupid