possibility of a tournament Gold Coast/Queensland?

(Dec. 20, 2010  10:21 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: [quote='RockAriesRulez' pid='461848' dateline='1292656914']
I am in Corinda (5- 10min drive from brisbane), I wouldn't mind having a tournament soon, I got 2 friends that play beyblades, so give me details and we can battle, but it has to be in range from Corinda, about up to a 15 min drive?

If I were to organize a Tournament it would be located at the Roma Street Parklands in the city, easy access to public transport while being centrally located for the majority of people attending. Plus I've hosted a few Tournaments there in the past with success.

If you could get your friends to create an account on WBO and post here that'll be great. The sooner interest in a Brisbane based Tournament grows the sooner a Tournament will be arranged and we can all be battling.
-------------------------

Just to ask, does it determine age as well?
we need a tournament in the gold coast i live an hour away but there's no one around me at all. i need this tournament so i can meet others like me please can we try to make this happen also can you use customized beys i have never been in a tournament thanks
Has there been much activity in Beyblade at all in Australia the past 6 months? And Storm Pegasus, try the Beyblade map and see if there is anyone in the Gold Coast. If you find people try Email them or PM them on the WBO.
(May. 24, 2013  4:22 AM)Raykon Wrote: Has there been much activity in Beyblade at all in Australia the past 6 months? And Storm Pegasus, try the Beyblade map and see if there is anyone in the Gold Coast. If you find people try Email them or PM them on the WBO.

None at all actually.