new otaku on WBO

hi, I'm new to WBO, however I am not new to Beyblade I have seen every episode of every season in the old series and even have a couple old Beys, I'm a huge Otaku (Anime/Manga geek), I live in Washington (the state not DC), and am excited to meet more Beyblade fans Joyful_3

[Image: tumblr_mum3efmlLG1sb0shdo1_500.jpg]
COOL! Welcome to WBO , Read the PM by Kai-V and enjoy up here Grin
Welcome, hey i have to ask, what is you favorite beyblade?KluelessKen
that's a tough one, I'd have to say maybe Kai's Dranzer from the older series, favorite one I have would probably have to be Rock-Leone he seems to win a lot, I also like all the bit-beast's that are like wolfs or dragons, some other ones I like that I have are meteo-Ldrago, rock-Aries, Storm-Aquarius, and thunder-Leone
Welcome to the WBO. We used to have quite a lot of members from the Washington/Oregon area but I think the majority of them are gone now. There may still be a few lurking around, however.

What's your favorite anime/manga?
thank you to everyone for the welcome,

as for your question
I like a lot of Anime/Manga, Naruto, Bleach, OnePiece, FairyTail, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, Blue Exorcist, Shaman King, GurrenLagann, DeathNote, and a bunch of other anime I found on Netflix
but I'd have to say my second favorite is FullMetal Alchemist (brotherhood if the anime), but my most favorite is Pandora Hearts
Welcome to the WBO.

May I ask if you are watching any Fall Anime of 2014?
fall anime? hm... I don't think so, maybe?
I'm an otaku too Grin Grin always nice to find a fellow fan of anime Grin Grin welcome to bey blade although technically you've been on here longer than I have!