Confused hello bladers I'm new! And no I am not a child.anyone on?
Welcome to the WBO, hope you have a great time here and meet some new friends!
You know, it would have been totally fine for you to be a child, hah. Beyblade's target audience is kids, and we should be able to welcome and accomodate every generation around here. With that said, I am an administrator here, so do not hesitate to send me a private message if you ever need anything.
We have a wide variety of age groups here, so it doesn't really matter how old you are Smile

Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! Have fun and read the rules!

Like others said, don't worry about your age, it doesn't matter to us, lol if anything I wish I was younger.
I still even consider myself a kid, but thats beside the point. Welcome to the WBO.
Hello I'm new, hopefully I learn a lot of new things in in WBO.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:01 PM)BBunleashed101 Wrote: Hello I'm new, hopefully I learn a lot of new things in in WBO.

Yeah, you can't hijack someone's introduction thread to introduce yourself, you should make a new introduction thread for it Smile
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:02 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:01 PM)BBunleashed101 Wrote: Hello I'm new, hopefully I learn a lot of new things in in WBO.

Yeah, you can't hijack someone's introduction thread to introduce yourself, you should make a new introduction thread for it Smile

Hey, he is new. Don't be so hard on him.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:08 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:02 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

I wasn't trying to be, I'm just giving him some advice, it's not like I said, "HEY YOU ARE STUPID! GET OUT!" or something.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:10 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:08 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:02 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah, you can't hijack someone's introduction thread to introduce yourself, you should make a new introduction thread for it Smile

I wasn't trying to be, I'm just giving him some advice, it's not like I said, "HEY YOU ARE STUPID! GET OUT!" or something.

True, but hardly ever do new people know how to make threads right off the bat.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:13 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:08 PM)flame0251 Wrote: Hey, he is new. Don't be so hard on him.

If I didn't tell him this, and he was still in the dark it will inevitably happen, not just from me but possibly other members.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:08 PM)flame0251 Wrote: Hey, he is new. Don't be so hard on him.

Yes, it is true that new people may not know how to make threads for their introduction which is why it is our job as the WBO to help them. What was J.I.N.B.E.E! suppose to do? Nothing?
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:17 PM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:10 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I wasn't trying to be, I'm just giving him some advice, it's not like I said, "HEY YOU ARE STUPID! GET OUT!" or something.

Yes, it is true that new people may not know how to make threads for their introduction which is why it is our job as the WBO to help him.

Either way this thread is about the new member, so that is what we should talk about.
Okay @[Kai-V] or any other mod please delete this conversation.

And to the owner of this thread, I deeply apologize.
I am new to WBO. I know some of the basics but I am curious that can I make threads? If I have the correct permisssion, how do I make one?
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I am new to WBO. I know some of the basics but I am curious that can I make threads? If I have the correct permisssion, how do I make one?
Don't write in old threads and read the rules!
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I am new to WBO. I know some of the basics but I am curious that can I make threads? If I have the correct permisssion, how do I make one?
Click in a subforum then click in post thread, you need to post the thread in the right place, in the start is common to make mistakes, but learn with your erros. And don't post in threads dormant for 5 years ok?
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:30 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
Click in a subforum then click in post thread, you need to post the thread in the right place, in the start is common to make mistakes, but learn with your erros. And don't post in threads dormant for 5 years ok?

Sorry, I will never do that again, and thanks for helping me.