metal bases

Hay guys just curious been looking on ebay and you can get metal parts like the bolt amd the base it spins on in metal. Are these legal to use??

Also sorry if these are super obvious im new at getting back into beyblade

Also any difference bewteen shogun steel amd the meta fusion arc?? And are there any beys that are banned currently. So i can avoid buying them
Most of the metal faces on eBay are counterfeits, real ones have Metal Face engraved into them. Also, pure metal bottoms are counterfeits as no read Beyblade with one has ever been produced.

The beyblades them self, yes. SS is able to have double metal while Metal F's aren't able to.

Also, no Beyblades are banned except for limited format
Thank you for answering my questions mate

Does anyone no if beyblade is done now cos i cnt find any except on ebay haha ive bought legit ones so far hopfully ill be able to find a small community to buy or trade from when i get to edmonton haha

Sounds like i shud just buy the shogun steel ones cos atm my favourite one is the pegusus one u get from the ds game do you no if that one is any good??
Cyber Pegasis is not good at all unfortunately.

By the way, we have a few topics dedicated to questions and answers, such as the Purchase Consultation thread or the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic. Do not hesitate to post in them if you have any questions; someone will respond as soon as possible.