i need bakushin-oh, jumping base ,and frostic dranzer

im lookin 4 blade parts to trade (srry about the topic name i came across those blades tho)
i need a
Wing defenser attack ring(bitchip and bit protector)preferred color black
Polta,Saizo,or spark knight Attack ring(bit chip with it)
a Galeon attacker attack ring(no bitchip nedded)
Trade only!!!

Shipping in USA only
I'll sell you a Hasbro Jumping Base ( NIB ) for $8 USD shipped.
NIB=New in Box

Well I don't think you have any of my wants.
wat do u wants i have like 89 beyblades and from wat i hear jumping base isnt good i just want it to see if it jumps lol the thing that gets me about buying is that i did that once before and got ripped for 20$
It jumps initially after the launch. It's not going to just bounce around the stadium the entire time like in the show. I'd only take paypal for payments so the money gets through.
G Wrote:It jumps initially after the launch. It's not going to just bounce around the stadium the entire time like in the show. I'd only take paypal for payments so the money gets through.
i used paypal and the person i bought from sold me fake beblades that tore apart wen i spun them
so wat blade(s) woold u take 4 it i have a lot and i could sho them too u to proove what condition they r in
I'm pretty sure the Beyblade I'd be selling is real since it's from Hasbro and is still NIB... I'm just looking for limited editions from Random Boosters. I doubt you have any unless you've been buying them from YJA.
G Wrote:I'm pretty sure the Beyblade I'd be selling is real since it's from Hasbro and is still NIB... I'm just looking for limited editions from Random Boosters. I doubt you have any unless you've been buying them from YJA.
i have some wich ones r u lookin 4 and i came across a frend who has it he said hed give it to me but i do need some parts
G Wrote:I'm pretty sure the Beyblade I'd be selling is real since it's from Hasbro and is still NIB... I'm just looking for limited editions from Random Boosters. I doubt you have any unless you've been buying them from YJA.

i have like capricorn from a booster pack
i also have trygle 2 dark gargoyle and rapid eagle
I'm looking specifically for Gaia Dragoons, Crab Diver, Dark Dragoon, & Dark Gaia Dragoon.
o i have gaia dragoon V
tje only thing is its a lil used and the stickers r worn down(but not gone)
Hey G, just wondering why do you want an Crab Diver? my bad about putting Crab accidently.
And i have a link to the original Strata Dragoon (the one from fierce battle?),
http://www.toywiz.com/jabeliedgadr.html
Not sure if this link is old or new news though, so sorry if it didnt help. Its abit overpriced on this website if anything....
I said Crab Diver. Yeah, I have... 2 or 3 of those already, but Toywiz just bought those from the site where they had it for $7ish? I'm looking for a mint purple, red, or yellow one. But I appreciate your help.
Always happy to help, but can you still explain why you want about Crab Diver?
Sorry, just curious
We're getting off topic & invading this guy's thread, so I'll just answer in a PM. (Don't respond to this)
G Wrote:It jumps initially after the launch. It's not going to just bounce around the stadium the entire time like in the show. I'd only take paypal for payments so the money gets through.
It also jumps/hops after it takes a hit.