[free]{new}WATER KING'S GFX and sig shop - (also taking requests)

Sorry to butt in but have you started on my sig yet?
What's the difference?
Team banners can be bigger than sigs.
Oh team banner than and instead of a earth libra using final infernal blast can it be three beys spinning in the middle of a stadium a earth libra to the right a gravity destroyer to the left and a rock Leone in the middle? Thanks for explaining the difference! Smile
Also, if you want a big (over the size limit for signatures) team banner, you can't use it as a sig.
Never mind no team banner just the original thing from before a earth libra using final infernal blast and the team name in the sky with red lightning flashing across it?
(Apr. 07, 2014  2:18 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: Media: Earth Libra in the middle of a stadium using final infernal blast but I want the infernal blast to be white and the Libra energy ring to be white too Size: 250x250 Background: sky with red lightning flashing Text: team Cyclone bladers in yellow letters in the sky

Can you make this please?

Here is your sig
(Apr. 12, 2014  9:46 AM)@hsan Tah!r Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2014  2:18 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: Media: Earth Libra in the middle of a stadium using final infernal blast but I want the infernal blast to be white and the Libra energy ring to be white too Size: 250x250 Background: sky with red lightning flashing Text: team Cyclone bladers in yellow letters in the sky

Can you make this please?

Here is your sig
Here is your banner

He didn't state he wanted his name and if he did want it; his username is Saber Leopard, not Tiger.
Leone its ok and those are great but could you change flame libra to earth libra if not then I'll still take them there awesome?
(Apr. 12, 2014  3:10 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: Leone its ok and those are great but could you change flame libra to earth libra if not then I'll still take them there awesome?

It'd be hard for him to do if he doesn't have the parts, himself, since there was never a release of Earth Libra.
Oh oops maybe it'd be better if I sent a earth libra combo. [Edit] Can you make the Libra earth libra R145 with a white energy ring like dark libra's?
Can you make the Libra earth libra R145 with a white energy ring like dark libra's? (how do I delete this post it won't let me I should have edited the post before it I don't want to get warned?)
@hsan Tah!r Wrote:

I just want to make sure you know this, those rings with the arrows together like that, you know what that symbolizes right? I would rather not say it here but it's defintely not appropriate for this forum. I'm guessing you don't know and just put it for design, but PM me if you would like to know.
(Apr. 17, 2014  11:14 AM)@hsan Tah!r Wrote: ANY NEW REQUESTS
People would post if they did. There's no need for this post.
How's the sig coming? I'll take the one with flame libra if you can't make it the combo I told you about before.
(Apr. 17, 2014  5:11 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: How's the sig coming? I'll take the one with flame libra if you can't make it the combo I told you about before.

Umm... The shop owner is banned bro... You might have to go somewhere else for your sig...
(Apr. 21, 2014  5:53 PM)The Troll Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2014  5:11 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: How's the sig coming? I'll take the one with flame libra if you can't make it the combo I told you about before.

Umm... The shop owner is banned bro... You might have to go somewhere else for your sig...
BTW, he asked that question whilst he was still active. Posted: 17th. Ban Date: 18.

Might want to snoop around. Wink
(Apr. 21, 2014  6:01 PM)Another Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2014  5:53 PM)The Troll Wrote:

BTW, he asked that question whilst he was still active. Posted: 17th. Ban Date: 18.

Might want to snoop around. Wink

OOOH. OK nevermind.
I had no idea he was banned I knew he was on the verge of it from the comments on here but not that he had been band thanks for telling me.
We should probably close this thread since it serves no use as the owner is banned.