eBay Topic

i just got snipped at the last 1 second on a hms Takara Tomy Draciel Beyblade
You might not understand how lucky you are, that is one of the worst beyblades ever created.
(Feb. 27, 2010  1:54 PM)Benkei Wrote: You might not understand how lucky you are, that is one of the worst beyblades ever created.

oh really LOL how about gaia dragoon hms is that good?
no, there is a reason why there are so many of them on ebay.
(Feb. 27, 2010  3:05 PM)♥ Wrote: no, there is a reason why there are so many of them on ebay.

oh wow thanks i guess i won't bet on it then
Well I got a draciel ms and a g.dragoon ms for a bout 30p each, for my collection. :] From toys360.
30p each wow that's cheap.
Yeah, alot of that guys items are going for very cheap.
Believe I just won a lot with a Wide Survivor WD
http://i.ebayimg.com/13/!Bm5WJv!BGk~&#36...!~~_12.JPG
Right above the Galeon AR.

Looks like it has some fakes but also has a few good things
2 Dranzer S bottoms
1 galeon AR
1 Driger S AR
ect
lucky catch for the wide defence. Did it cost much?
(Feb. 27, 2010  1:54 PM)Benkei Wrote: You might not understand how lucky you are, that is one of the worst beyblades ever created.

Grrr... lol no, I agree, it is quite bad. I still love it though.^^ At least it comes with that specal weight disc. Which I don't have as I own the Hasbro version.Pinching_eyes_2
(Feb. 28, 2010  10:48 PM)megablader2 Wrote: lucky catch for the wide defence. Did it cost much?

Wide Survivor* Stupid

ended at ~$8
I'll need to pay shipping from the UK though.
anyone know that seller jackybag? i accidentally bid on a fake from him, and i win and i tell him 'ok i accidently bought this but as an apology, if you don't send this to me i will pay 2 dollars i made in the bid, but because your are not delivering i wont pay for the 14 dollars in postage and packing then you can actually sell it to someone who wants it, then jackybag has no idea what im talking about and is like what 2 dollars? just paying the price is fine thanks and i say back i don't want it because it is a FAKE do not send it to me but i will give you the 2 dollars i made in the bid but i wont pay for p&p because you wont be posting it to me.
and i haven't got a reply, what should i do?
You kinda have to pay for it cause when you confirmed your bid you signed a contract. Also can you post a link cause jackybag sells some fakes and some real ones and I doubt they would charge £16 for a fake. Also draciel z that is part of the attack ring and also comes with advance adverazer.
In your ebay,
Go to your "won" screen, and next to the item, there will be a drop-down menue for "more options" - Click on that and go down to "Resolve a problem"

It'll take you to another screen that has an option to "I want to cancel my purchase"
If you have indeed recieved a fake in the past, you may have the right to cancel a transaction, but it is totally your fault as a buyer because you bid on an item from the same seller.
(Feb. 28, 2010  11:11 PM)megablader2 Wrote: You kinda have to pay for it cause when you confirmed your bid you signed a contract. Also can you post a link cause jackybag sells some fakes and some real ones and I doubt they would charge £16 for a fake. Also draciel z that is part of the attack ring and also comes with advance adverazer.

its definitely a fake, for one i don't remember ginga having Tyson's hair
just making sure cause they do sell some real ones too.
Draciel Z was talking about Draciel MS's 15g weight disk, also Karlxps I was bidding on that but lost. xDD
Wow, this used to be $10 (including S&H) on ebay O_O
Well NIP ones are only getting rarer..
(Mar. 02, 2010  9:43 PM)Aqua Wrote: Wow, this used to be $10 (including S&H) on ebay O_O

haha I still have one NIB that was supposed to be a prize at HPT.

hmmmm I wonder how high it will go.
buzztoy finally added the extreme stadium to his shop on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...3caa93dda3

its cheaper then altakorea's extreme stadium by 12 dollars.
Yeah I saw that. One of those will hopefully be mine in the summer.
I have a question. if u had to guess how long after the releases date of a beyblade would it be until it would be on ebay

I want to know incase its like its a few months b/c i would like to have a estimate of when i could buy the new takara tomy blades coming out soon
Allatkorea normally gets them quite soon after they're released and japanese sellers usually take a few weeks to a month longer. If you want them as soon as possible after they come out then I say allatkorea is your best bet.