dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Mar. 18, 2012  4:40 PM)BBPegasus Wrote: Can you please reply to my PM thanks

When did you send it ? You have to remember that he does not work on weekends.
(Mar. 19, 2012  1:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2012  4:40 PM)BBPegasus Wrote: Can you please reply to my PM thanks

When did you send it ? You have to remember that he does not work on weekends.

Oh because I sent it yesterday
BBPegasus : sorry for my late, your parcel is on the way, so plesae don't worry about , just to keep waiting for it will be fine, and i believed that the parcel will arrive soon, thanks!

Kai-V : thanks! Joyful_3
Dimsum2u: Do you think the Quetzalcoatl Silver/Gold will have a restock anytime soon?

Thanks.
(Mar. 21, 2012  1:39 AM)Viper Wrote: Dimsum2u: Do you think the Quetzalcoatl Silver/Gold will have a restock anytime soon?

Thanks.

i have kept 1 gold for myself, if you want it, then i can offer to you, and the price is still GBP14.99 included shipping fee, so please PM me if you are interesting for it, thanks!
got my stuff today...pretty surprised that it was pretty quick...not even a week.. Eee
thanks dimsum2u..
My stuff came today (took a week), thank you very much.
My Strongest Blader Set came! It took 2 weeks and 3 days I love it thanks Dimsum2u
Dimsum2u I got few question's about order because im a newbie to this 1 what is the risk
Risk? There is no risk when ordering from Dimsum2u. Except that if you don't pay for Tracking number, there is a chance of lost mail. In which, he will not cover or take charge of. If you ordered the tracking, then he will take charge of it. But there is a low chance of lost mail, in which case, barely ever happens.
1 contu in buying the wolf + Pegusaes stadium Set

2 are taxes included of i have to add them
I have got 260.82CAD$ with tax included (canadian 13% HST )

3 will i get free shiping for my bulk order?
Thanks So much if you awnser this sorry for barrage of question's but like i said im a newbie
Blackoutcannon thanks for quick answer but i had it contu question i my next post but thanks how much is tracking number????
There are basically no "taxes", and the shipping costs are already part of the prices. dimsum2u also does not do combined shipping costs, since his prices are already very low.
(Mar. 30, 2012  4:06 AM)SkyBlader022 Wrote: 3 will i get free shiping for my bulk order?
Thanks So much if you awnser this sorry for barrage of question's but like i said im a newbie
Blackoutcannon thanks for quick answer but i had it contu question i my next post but thanks how much is tracking number????
Every order is free shipping. Unless you ask for a different service; such as:- EMS, FedEx etc.

Tracking number is 1.50 GBP / $2.38 CAD / $2.39 USD / $2.30 AUD

For anyone that has order form him how does this work do you pay on the website or does a mail man or someone come to your door and you pay there also do the ask for Card information at the door or only at the website also can you pick time of day it arrive`s because im not home most of the time or it depends on the Delivery service. Thanks for anyone who answers
-Skyblader022 Grin
You pay him by Paypal.

For Australia, If you paid for tracking and insurance, they will ring the door bell and tell you to sign it, if you are not home, they will bring it to the post office and leave you a note to collect it there. If you didn't pay for insurance and tracking, then they would just put it in the mailbox or drop it in front of the door.

If that's what you mean, I can't really make out what you're trying to say-ish.
WBO - Paypal
His Site - [Image: acceptpaypal.gif]

Though this site is much cheaper, since WBO members get discounted prices.
Benjohadi / DragonManiac86 : thanks for letting me know it has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

BBPegasus : sorry that the shipment take longer of your parcel, and i think the customs has holding for few days, because the shipment time usually takes not more than 2 weeks.

Cannon : thanks for your help! ^__^

Kai-V : yes! thanks for your answer, thanks a lot.

My stuff came today, thank you very much Smile
My stuff arrived today too, which is extremely fast. Awesome as always, Dimsum!
thanks for letting me know it has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!
when you sell zero g items because i want to buy a zero g beyblade
When do you think you will restock on White Launcher Grips and BB-01? PM me if needed, but reply as quick as possible!
I don't think he will ever re-stock them ... Those products aren't really being manufactured anymore since they're old.