Thread Rating:
  • 86 Votes - 4.52 Average

dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #422 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

My stuff arrived today too, which is extremely fast. Awesome as always, Dimsum!

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes (Click to View)
Apr 04 2012 11:47 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

thanks for letting me know it has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

I am one of the Beyblade sellers in Hong Kong/Asia. All of my Beyblades are Takara originals and are properly labeled as such. I understand that many of you don't have much money to spend on Beyblades. I do my best to ensure that my prices are as low as possible and I do not aim to make a big profit in this endeavor. Please visit my shop which I have linked below, I am a very reputable seller on eBay and will try to accommodate your needs. Thanks for looking!

Up-dated price list for WBO MEMBER
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...ng-for-you

Our ebay store
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/dimsum2u-GLOBAL...CES-CENTRE

New website > www.dimsum2u.com

Promotion WBO logo USB flash drive memory stick on sale.
4GB = GBP5.99 (FREE SHIPPING)
8GB = GBP8.99 (FREE SHIPPING)
16GB = GBP16.99 (FREE SHIPPING)

[Image: usblogo.jpg]

[Image: avatar_3737.png]
thank you very much >>> Kai-V
Apr 07 2012 05:30 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user

when you sell zero g items because i want to buy a zero g beyblade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy06TC2SH...detailpage
variares vs ldrago destroy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...Hr34zqP2EB
lightning ldrago vs storm pegasus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CI-2iCMf...detailpage
omega dragonis vs big bang pegasus
Apr 08 2012 08:44 PM
(This post was last modified: Apr 10 2012 06:06 PM by iPhantomBlader.)
When do you think you will restock on White Launcher Grips and BB-01? PM me if needed, but reply as quick as possible!
Apr 10 2012 06:05 PM
Cannon

buy my stuff
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceRose Platinum FaceAmber FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceBeafowl FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013

I don't think he will ever re-stock them ... Those products aren't really being manufactured anymore since they're old.

Apr 10 2012 06:08 PM

Well, I already do have them, I just want another BeyPointer. And also, my White Launcher Grip is sorta "worn", if that's how it can be described.
Apr 10 2012 06:20 PM

beymasterldrago : i hope i can get it before the end of April, so please keep checking for my post, thanks!

iPhantomBlader : sorry i don't have it, but i will try to find for you in the market, but i believed the prices will be so high, anyway, if i got it, then i will PM you, thanks!

Cannon : yes! you are right, the factory has stop to do its now, and just to find in the market only.

iPhantomBlader : actually it is hard to find takara beypointer, maybe you can go to check hasbro's item, i think hasbro will have it.

I am one of the Beyblade sellers in Hong Kong/Asia. All of my Beyblades are Takara originals and are properly labeled as such. I understand that many of you don't have much money to spend on Beyblades. I do my best to ensure that my prices are as low as possible and I do not aim to make a big profit in this endeavor. Please visit my shop which I have linked below, I am a very reputable seller on eBay and will try to accommodate your needs. Thanks for looking!

Our ebay store

Apr 11 2012 04:13 AM
Cannon

buy my stuff
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceRose Platinum FaceAmber FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceBeafowl FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Hasbro doesn't make Bey-Pointers. Just to let you know.

Apr 11 2012 04:41 AM

I know...just to let you know Tongue_out. I knew that ever since....
Apr 11 2012 02:09 PM
Cannon

buy my stuff

I was talking to Dimsum2u ...

Apr 11 2012 02:10 PM

Ha, sorry dude. I only read your reply to my post, then after that, I read dimsum's post. I guess I got a bit carried away?
Apr 11 2012 02:13 PM
(This post was last modified: Apr 12 2012 02:58 AM by U SUK.)
Is the Attack Stadium in BB-107 really black, or is it clear?
Apr 12 2012 02:58 AM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #183 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

You could just search for the original topic, but it is actually black.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Apr 12 2012 02:59 AM
Away Find all posts by this user

OK I think I might buy form him now but can some tell me how to buy form his website this is greatly appreciated thanks
Apr 12 2012 03:10 AM

So is there any other set with the attack stadium that is clear?
Apr 12 2012 03:29 AM
Cannon

buy my stuff

(Apr 12 2012 03:29 AM)Unknown User Wrote:  So is there any other set with the attack stadium that is clear?

Galaxy Pegasis Dx, BB-32 Set

Apr 12 2012 04:12 AM
(This post was last modified: Apr 13 2012 12:29 PM by whackoma.)
Hi I ordered from you (dimsum2u) sometime ago do you know when it will arrive in Australia!
BECAUSE I NEED IT THIS OR NEXT WEEK! (SORRY BOUT THE CAPS)

[Image: BeatLynx-1.jpg]
Thanks to Nali, who works in the Nalu Signature Shop for this EPIC sig
Apr 12 2012 01:39 PM
Cannon

buy my stuff

About 2 Weeks.

You are so impatient. Just wait.

Apr 12 2012 01:44 PM

(Apr 12 2012 04:12 AM)Cannon Wrote:  
(Apr 12 2012 03:29 AM)Unknown User Wrote:  So is there any other set with the attack stadium that is clear?

Galaxy Pegasis Dx, BB-32 Set

Thats Dark Wolf vs. Storm Pegasis Set (BB-32), But I guess it could work as well, thanks!
Apr 12 2012 11:56 PM

Cannon & Ga'Hooleone : thanks for your help! ^__^

Our ebay store

Apr 13 2012 06:50 AM