Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

beyblade tournaments in puerto rico
(This post was last modified: Oct 04 2011 06:23 PM by eartheagle102.)
hey this is eartheagle102 and im telling all coalstal bladers i will be having many tournament 2 dolars to enter and each winner will get a new metal master beyblade in october 15,2011 i will have a tournament the beyblade is cyber pegasus and each is in the park of moca there is a police station in the park too and it shall be in the tennis court any questions just send me a personal messege
also passport holders have no free entre
Oct 04 2011 06:18 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #532 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

That has nothing to do with the Bey Marketplace forum. Furthermore, you cannot advertise an event that is not approved : you need to post in the Event Proposals forum.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Oct 04 2011 06:24 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user