mercury anubius
33.33%
vulcan horoseus
0%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Cool
Hmmmmm, okay
Name: Iakou metari
Beyblade: Eclipse draco Mwa130 rsf. Eclipse is like burn, but more rigid and sharper to increase attack, draco is a round energy ring that looks like a dragon curled around so its mouth touches its tail. Mwa130, Metal wing attack, strikes out toward the opponents spin track with sharp metal wings, Rsf, rubber sharp flat, like rubber flat, but with a sharp tip protruding from the middle. Eclipse draco is a stamina/attack combo bey.
Character description: Has spiky white hair with a black lining, shaped like kyoya's, where's normal jeans, and a long black coat, with a white lining. Has a white shirt underneath. Personality wise, he is kind and gentle, but doesn't talk much. He never gloats over a victory, but always fights his hardest. He stays away from people normally unless there his close freinds.
Special moves: Final eclipse, Eclipse draco leaps into the air, eclipses either the sun, moon, or stage lights, and the flies down shining white, striking the bey, also meets air attacks in midair. Eclipse stadium, Eclipse draco spins around the arena creating a black vortex, that then lights up striking everything within with the last of his power, spins out always afterword.
Feel free to change anything you want, it's your story after all
I dunno, just a bey i'de like to create, i like eclipses, i like dragos, and i like wa130 and sf, so i modified it all into a bey, and so yeah, thanks for the compliment
Name:Andrew Trinogami
Bey:Galaxy Gil F:A (Final Attack)(SF to HF)
Special Move:Galactic Tail Whip(Super strong KO)
Description:Andrew lives with his older brother because both of his parents are in the army. He got his bey from his grandfather who was once an excellent blader. Andrew has increased the power of his bey tenfold and is still aiming to be the best.