allo im Zone51

well as above

im a game maker and an hidden fan of bey-blade for a long time without my friends knowing
they finally know when i was working on my new project
BeyBlade : Gravity
(a game that will let people play together,collect virtual beyblade parts,join or make teams and free events to get bey points)
remember that this project needs a community in order to stay alive so
i decided to join WBO to get my project some popularity and fan support with it
feel free to pm me for the link : )
here is my hidden welcome

Welcome to the WBO!
allo kei and this message is not so hidden heh (i meant is that i never really find this place until now ,its by watching beyblade videos that i found this place) and also the real meaning that i said about hidden about bey-blade that i said that i geven up about bey-blade until i started on the engine and continuing to work on it to a respectable engine
that's the time where i found this website and i was thinking about that WBO (hey how about i post my stuff here about the bey-blade project ?)
and for the game I've been needed help to work on it >.> specially the menu and the bey-blade parts
Welcome!
allo tempestas007
and i never got good quality bey blades in the first place since place dollar and dollarama
have been selling bey blade carp all over Montreal specially i was sucking up with this
so i kinda given up with it until i find a good store that sells good quality bey-blades
(i was also seeing big bey blade ****)so all my kid's life was playing with carp bey-blades
and Montreal was the sum-um of this hell hole so what i do ? well there's this one time i buyed on-line from but i get a bey-blade controlled by radio control instead of the one i wanted (well my mom ****s at getting my bey-blades anyway)
remember that i need the required help for the game graphically and support
well i guess i'll make another topic about beyblade Gravity
Welcome to the WBO Smile
There is a game like what you specified in your OP, it's called Metal Fight Galaxy, but I'd like to see an actual game, not forum based. So if your going to make it an actual game, at least flash, then count me in I will join Wink
Welcome to WBO! Your game sounds cool already!
LOL. Place dollar and dollarama (and also chinatown)
Thats where most kids would get their beyblades in montreal, even though theyre all fake haha
I'm also from montreal and.. welcome!
well thanks for the welcome party
thanks Rustin and check My Creations to see my Bey-blade game and play it
its addictive allot
Welcome! I'll go check out your game then, too.
im still lurking : / but im just in no shape for stuff like BBGO.
Hmm I would be interested to see if this project can be revitalized? If so, will the game be 2d or 3d?

Regards,

Neo Smile
(Jan. 06, 2015  11:55 PM)Neo909 Wrote: Hmm I would be interested to see if this project can be revitalized? If so, will the game be 2d or 3d?

Regards,

Neo Smile
He hasn't been on since June... Please do not revive dead threads.