21.74%
needs improvement
17.39%
this is carp!
21.74%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
name: Takeru Hagane
bey: Evil Pegasus DF145WB
Appearance: brown spikey hair, blue shirt with a shattered lightning design, with blue jeans, and yellow shoes.
special move: Pegasus DownBringer!

(can he be ginkas brother)
um, sorry earth eagle, ginga is searching for his brother, Ichiga, in this story. but takeru can be ryo's brother, if that's ok with you?
ok, thats cool.
oh, and by the way cool story, cant wsait for the next!
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:25 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: oops, they'll appear soon enough, don't worry. btw, did you catch what I put in one of Ginga's lines after the battle?

I got it! Did anyone else notice both the main characters for beyblade (Tyson and Ginga) both love food?
well yeah, beyblading takes a lot out of you
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:28 PM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: name: Takeru Hagane
Appearance: brown spikey hair, blue shirt with a shattered lightning design, with blue jeans, and yellow shoes.

BTW, when I saw your combo I nearly choked on my KFC. No offense.
That's kinda cool but still it need a little improvement
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:46 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote:

LOL

its not that bad, though its not too good either. it makes sence with the story.

idea: this guy is ryo's bro and has a son of own
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:58 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

LOL

its not that bad, though its not too good either. it makes sence with the story.

Evil...as a defense wheel?! Are you crazy?! Anyways, EarthEagle12, you made my day with Pegasus DownBringer.
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:18 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote:

LOL

Evil...as a defense wheel?! Are you crazy?! Anyways, EarthEagle12, you made my day with Pegasus DownBringer.

yea i guess, but beys in stories/anime aren't usually good. its always spirits that make them good

Flame Eagle WA130RSF? its probably not too good lol.
I've got tons of things to do, so I've got no time right now to post the next chapter. maybe monday, guys, sorry
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:18 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote:

LOL

What is Pegasus DownBringer? Also, Evil Gemios DF145 FS has OK defence.
No. Just no. PM me the results of Evil Geminos DF145FS Vs. Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F. LOL. His special move.

when I saw your post I choked with laughter
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:59 PM)asdf7500 Wrote: What is Pegasus DownBringer? Also, Evil Gemios DF145 FS has OK defence.

A move that brings down pegasus

any way mine

Name: Dragath
Apperence: Dark and shady guy wears a sand yellow robe has a pet raven about 21 years old
Bey: Aglie Sniper BS145 RL
Aglie is a metal wheel simaler to posion but the claws can move like c145 and can pick up pebbles and fling them at beys, if the pebbles are in Aglie long enogh they turn to sand and makes a sand screen
Sniper is a clear wheel that resembles a sniper's scope
BS145(ball shooter)can shoot 3 metal balls
RL (re load) useing the unique shape of this bottom it can send the metal balls flying back up to the track thus reloading it ,can also send pebbles at Aglie
Specail move : Hidden Fury , the bey makes a sand screen blocking the view of other beys then shoots the metal balls one by one first destabliseing it ,the second send it flying straght up, the third KOing it
they got to the end of the forest without another problem. at the end, they came to a door. Ginga opened it and started down the mountain. "

Wait,where are the guards?" asked Hyoma.

"uhhhh..." was all yuuka needed to say before Ginga understood.

"Where are they?" He said sternly.

"well, we kind of knocked them out and hid them behind a tree." Said Tyler.

"Us?" said two familiar voices.

"And there they are" Said Yuuka.

"You! Now you're gonna pay!" said one of them

"Dennis, Trey, it's alright. they're with us." Said Ginga

"No it's not, Ginga! they got through us. what kind of guard are we?... We'll have a Beybattle! If you win, you can leave. If you lose, you have to come with us" said Dennis.

"Alright, sounds fair. Let's do this!" Said Ginga.

"Not you! only them." Said Trey, pointing at Yuuka and Tyler.

"We can do this!" said Yuuka.

"Alright" Said Tyler.

"3"

"2"

"1"
"Go Shoooot!" The four yelled in unison.

"Go Pegasus, give them viruses!" Said Tyler.

His bey hit them at almost every angle possible.

"Protect us, Flame Eagle! Rush Flame!" said Trey.

His bey became engulfed in flame and spun around storm wolf, creating a fire dome.

"Nice use of your special move! My turn." said Dennis. Tornado Fangs!"

What started as a tornado, turned into a flaming twister, absorbing the fire of Flame Eagle's attack.

"Charge!" Said Dennis.

The power of the attack nearly knocked them out of the arena, but their speed allowed them to grip the stadium.

"Don't worry, this battle has just begun!" Yuuka said. "Flying Sigma!

"No, Storm Wolf!... I lost... Come on Trey, you can beat them!"

"Don't worry, Dennis, I will beat them! Eagle, Cross-Fire Storm!"

"Yuuka, the only chance we have of beating him is if we combine our special moves!

"Flying Sigma!"

"Virus Storm!"

"No!...No!!! aaahhhh" Said Trey, while being overwhelmed by Yuuka's and Tyler's special moves.

"Trey!!! What did you do!!!"

End Chapter 3

kyuubi helped me with this, as I couldn't think of anything, so thank him for this chapter
Wheres my character?lol oh, and pegasus downbringer is a mix of downburst and starbringer.

Pegasus Downbringer! (pretty catchyand funny)
and i know its a horrible combo, but its ryo's brother and usually the hero character's dad's brother is evil.
your character will appear, eartheagle12, but I can't tell you when. heeheeheehee
mysterious......... I like it......... oh, make him vs. ryo or something like takeru captured his son because he was jealous or something and then they get evenly matched but when pegasus jumped in takeru was in trouble. mess around with that.
are you going to tell me about who you made a mod on our site? send me a PM. and your idea with takeru, I'll use that, but it will have to be later, as Ginga still has to reach a few towns.
I like this, keep it up!!!
sorry, but nobody seems to like it. so until I get more positive posts and poll votes, I'm not doing anything
good story man!!I'd like to enter a character!
NameConfusedamuel
Bey:Galaxy Libra CH105 MES(MetalEternalSharp and CHange105)
Move:Universal Warp...Libra spins so fast it turns invisibla and attacks
(P.S. Awesome series!)
ok, but I still need: page 4 of this thread and ten more good votes on the poll
Wow man you don't need votes from others dude!!Oh yeah i finnaly got Earth fusion like u suggested!!