Zoids

blade liger definately
(Nov. 10, 2009  5:00 AM)To Wrote: The Zoids reboot tanked in Canada. The one starring Liger Zero was the only one aired here.

...? there was a Zoids reboot in Canada??????!!!!!!! When?!

My favorite is...all of them! Why? Because no one pays enough attention to Zoids anymore =( well, I shouldnt say that. Kotobukiya is doing a terrific job with the Zoid HMM kits!

A current (and always) favorite is Blade Liger and GenoBreaker! =)
THE LIGER ZERO IN BLACK IS CALLED LIGER ZERO MIDNIGHT. IT WAS RELEASED EXCLUSIVLY BY HASBRO. IT COMES PRE-BUILT AND IS ELECTRONIC JUST LIKE THE WHITE ONE OF THE SAME SIZE. THERE IS ALSO A BLUE COMMMAND WOLF IN THE SAME SERIES.
Take a wild guess which zoid I like?!?

<----

I have the original one I had found and assembled with optional missle launcher and boost back attachment. Unfortunetly my daughter found it and well....the missle launcher is broken now but it still works Ill post pics of it when i get home but I love my Ironkong!

ikmv = IronKong Mark V
I have the original Japanese release. I tracked it down 5 years ago and had it imported from China with extra weapon/armor attachment pack to make it an MK 2 version.
you...have the old/new empire customizable set???!!!! and an OJR Iron Kong! Bro, that is valuable stuff! Was it hard to obtain all that?

If you have pics of all your Zoid related kits and boxes, I would love to see them, especialy the Customize Set box and the OJR Iron Kong!
I must agree with Elmo here, when I say that although I barely was exposed and only saw some of the Zoids, Shadow Fox was hands down the coolest robot thing I have ever seen. And I've seen a lot of robots.
Ahh I remember Zoids! I used to have one of the original ones (I think it was an original) it was like some Spider like thing with a couple small missile launchers on the sides, and a flashing light in the center. I wonder what it was called... Uncertain Oh and is zoids only in Japan now or something? Just wondering Tongue_out
yes. Currently, Kotobukiya is developing Zoids High End Master Models (HMM) in japan. They are advanced, complex, poseable only kits composed ove several hundred parts. the line has been very sucessful and is currently celebrating its 5th year anniversary. Without Kot, Zoids would be dead (TT doesnt care anymore)

was this your Zoid? http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Gusak
No, it was like a spider :v it was kinda grey. That's a scorpion lol
mmmmm! i just love the Kotobukiya zoids, been dieing to get one a few years now. sadly my parents said if they find one zoid come to the house they are throwing them all away. TILL NEXT YEAR.

this sucker was about my fave zoid been wanting one so bad!
i still have the ones when i was a kid. never threw them away. huge collector kind of thing. (obsessive kind of thing once i start i spend thousands)
I'm Confused. I know there is a Show but Is it Mainly Toys? Like beyblade is a Toy with a Show or is it the Other way around for Zoids.

Im gonna have to get at least one.....
The original Zoids model kits were released in the 1980's. Zoids were model kits 1st, always. However, the Zoid animes do help inspire new model
kit designs.
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:45 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No, it was like a spider :v it was kinda grey. That's a scorpion lol

you would be suprised about how many peopme think that is a spider type...im gkad you know atleast. is this it? if not there is only like 1 more possibility...
http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Cannon_Spider
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:41 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The original Zoids model kits were released in the 1980's. Zoids were model kits 1st, always. However, the Zoid animes do help inspire new model
kit designs.
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:45 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No, it was like a spider :v it was kinda grey. That's a scorpion lol

you would be suprised about how many peopme think that is a spider type...im gkad you know atleast. is this it? if not there is only like 1 more possibility...
http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Cannon_Spider

Yep that's it! Grin
And I didn't know Zoids started in the 80's! -.-
This one I got in like '02 or something like that lol.
Actualy, my little brother (FLAMING CHICKEN) owns the 1st 3 Zoids ever to be produced. The Original American Release (OAR) contained 5-6 nameless zoids all based around a similar design. There were no factions, but they did have what is today known as the Helic Republic logo. The OAR line also released 2 Zoids , this time with names, called Mammoth and Giant Zrk, which are much different then the 1st 5-6. Also, 2 more nameless zoids were released, bith battery powered as apposed to wind up, but they did not have names. These were later known as Tank and Serpent. Serpent was 1st released as a helic zoid, but it had empire colors, and was released in a different line in europe around the same time as a empire zoid, makong Serpent the 1st.

The OAR line was originaly called "Mechabonica" in Japan, or "Metal Bones" but the line failed. The same kits were rereleased in America under the new name "Zoids" and became the sucess it is today.

I have always wanted a Cannon Spider! So cute and deadly!
Sorry for the double post, but for any Zoids fans who havent seen this Zoid yet, prepare to be amazed. It is like nothing you have ever seen before in a Zoid. It isnt a "new" zoid, just "newer". A Zoid made in 2009, durring the RCZ line, it was the only completely original design, based off of no previous Zoids. It is the last original Zoid design from TT to have ever been made (the last Zoid TT ever released was the re-release of Gul-Tiger in the same line) I take no credit for the video, but sit back, relax, and bug out when you see this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4w4cOThaZU

Annual Zoid rant on the WBO: Finished. I try not to mention Zoids on these forums too much, so this is as far as i can go without being annoying about it, otherwise it would seem like I try to relate everything to Zoids, which i don't. =D
[Image: Gilvader.jpg]

The Wyvern-type Gilvader, the fastest-flying Zoid EVAR!
I hope you aren't trying to pass that off as your own, because that exact photo is used on the wiki...if you are not then nevermind

Gilvader/Gildragon is such an awesome Zoid. Have you ever seen it used with the Drilllgan unit? The devisattion that thing could cause in eality...
Ohhhh nostalgia. I remember having a Missile turtle or tortoise? Lol. But I really wanted the Bio dinosaur guys from the Genesis line.
(Jan. 25, 2012  9:30 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I hope you aren't trying to pass that off as your own, because that exact photo is used on the wiki...if you are not then nevermind

Gilvader/Gildragon is such an awesome Zoid. Have you ever seen it used with the Drilllgan unit? The devisattion that thing could cause in eality...

@ Leon: I wasn't trying to pass it off as my own, I was posting it for the heck of it!

Missile Tortoise. Alot of people confuse Cannon Tortoise, Buster Tortoise, Missile Tortoise, and Cannon Diver though. And the Genesis anime had a zoid called the Beam Tortoise, to add to the confusion, hahaa

I thought so. Just making sure. Some people have been taking photos off Zoids Wiki, and trying to sell zoids online that they dont actualy have...

My 1st Zoid was a Command Wolf AC. It was by far my favorite toy, until I broke it that is =( Nothing is left of it now, sadly, but my new zoids sure do make up for it.

I have heard that the Bio-Zoids are not as great as one might think. While some look really cool, especialy Bio Volcano, all of them have a pre-built frame that you attach crappy, rubbery plastic too. Murasame, Hayate, and Mugen Liger are also like that, but they have better quality plastic than the Bio Zoids.
I like gun sniper. Leena special i think it is. yeno the one with to many guns.
http://www.gundammodelkits.com/zoids-hmm...l-kit.html

"Too many guns" is a big understatement, haha =D Leena's Gunsniper is pimped out with with some serious firepower. Its to bad for Leena that Naomi is just so much better than her

http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/File:Gunsniper_naomi_ww.jpg

Both images shown are from the HMM line. Naomi's Gun Sniper came before Leena's, with the kit including the Wid Weasel unit as an awesome extra. Leena's variant was released later, soemwhre around a year later. Naomi's Gunsniper was also released as a standard limited edition motorized kit back in the day, before HMM, alongside Leon's Blade Liger, but Leena's Gunsniper was never officialy releasd until the HMM line.

Do you all rememebr that one episode of New Century Zero where Leena's Gunsniper is seen carrying a "fruit basket" full of weapons? The HMM kit includes that basket as a special extra. =D
(Jan. 26, 2012  12:17 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: http://www.gundammodelkits.com/zoids-hmm...l-kit.html

"Too many guns" is a big understatement, haha =D Leena's Gunsniper is pimped out with with some serious firepower. Its to bad for Leena that Naomi is just so much better than her

http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/File:Gunsniper_naomi_ww.jpg

Both images shown are from the HMM line. Naomi's Gun Sniper came before Leena's, with the kit including the Wid Weasel unit as an awesome extra. Leena's variant was released later, soemwhre around a year later. Naomi's Gunsniper was also released as a standard limited edition motorized kit back in the day, before HMM, alongside Leon's Blade Liger, but Leena's Gunsniper was never officialy releasd until the HMM line.

Do you all rememebr that one episode of New Century Zero where Leena's Gunsniper is seen carrying a "fruit basket" full of weapons? The HMM kit includes that basket as a special extra. =D

i just had to put this
[Image: zoids_demotivational_by_llamathedragon-d294gcv.jpg]