[Buying]  Zeus

Looking for a Zeus Takara with a red tip let me know if anybody has one for purchase.
Sadly, these things are extremely rare. Even the most recent Zeus and only Zeus I saw on ebay is more than $300, and even that one was gone.

Keep looking! You'll eventually find one someday.
There is one currently starting off at 12,000yen on Yahoo Japan Auctions if you're willing to pay that price.
(Oct. 09, 2015  9:23 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: There is one currently starting off at 12,000yen on Yahoo Japan Auctions if you're willing to pay that price.

There is? Bah I would auction for that but I can't.
I just got one for $30 barely used on ebay. If you are willing to scour the auction sites for hours then sometimes you can get lucky
Appreciate the replies. lol I actually use to have one but it wasn't the red tip it was silver.
(Oct. 09, 2015  10:58 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I just got one for $30 barely used on ebay. If you are willing to scour the auction sites for hours then sometimes you can get lucky

Seriously? The TT one? I've been searching Ebay regularly for over a month now and seen nothing.

(Oct. 10, 2015  2:12 AM)JeffAkABASED Wrote: Appreciate the replies. lol I actually use to have one but it wasn't the red tip it was silver.

The silver tip is from the hasbro one or Gigars. Zeus is far from bad like that, as the AR and SAR are still good parts but the original takara Zeus tip is truly the stuff of legends.
Not sure if it is TT or not there is no pic of the bottom and I wasn't gonna waste time asking him for another pic. The stickers looked perfect and everything else does too, he even has the extra bit chip and sticker with the tool, shooter and ripcord too, in perfect condition. I think it was posted for maybe an hour lol. I had to wake up at 5:30 am to go to work that day and was pissed about it, checked ebay, bought it and was happy the rest of the day. Lol. If I would have slept til noon like I normally do someone else would have bought it. Now that I think of it, it probably is hasbro, since someone with a TT one would know that it's worth a lot more. But here's hoping it's TT. Hopefully I will find out tomorrow
I tried to look on ebay for zeus but this is the only thing that showed up... http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-...2809ac2cfb hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
That plushie is awesome. I want it. For a much lower price tho. I could get a dragoon msuv for that price.
I very much agree, that is a cool plushie but not worth the money.
I have a normal Zeus.. I sold the takara one (used) few weeks back
If you are interested in the Hasbro Zeus do let me know