Zero-G is dubbed "BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel".

(Dec. 21, 2012  7:00 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: i prefer shogun steel over somthing else containig metal, because that song is way over used and it needs some improvment. And it would be messed up if Nelvana gives Gingka that annoying voice, i have hope for Zyros voice actor though.

"Shogun Steel" is long enough to replace "Metal Fury" in their current theme.
when i first saw the thread topic,i didn't pay attention thinking that this thread will be blocked,then on google i saw some site talking about the WBO being the 1st to discover the title
the Hah part made me think it was by some newbie.i hope Gingka's voice will be............
ah you know it
It was made by Kai-v who obviously isn't a newbie XD Anyway, I too am glad they killed off the whole "metal" puff stuff. Eh, let's see how/if they do zero g stadiums.
(Jan. 01, 2013  2:54 AM)€ur!•u$ G£•rg£ Wrote: It was made by Kai-v who obviously isn't a newbie XD Anyway, I too am glad they killed off the whole "metal" puff stuff. Eh, let's see how/if they do zero g stadiums.

I assume Hasbro will just make large pockets for the exits so it still manages to function like the original except the Beyblades don't leave the stadium yeah it's a little hard to understand
Idk why you guys complain about english dubs alot. I think it's a very good idea that they're bringing Zero G here because at first, I thought beyblade would end in America. But nooo all thanks to whoever this person is behind it. Shogun Steel don't sound too bad at all to me.
(Jan. 01, 2013  3:06 PM)J o nâ„¢ Wrote: Idk why you guys complain about english dubs alot. I think it's a very good idea that they're bringing Zero G here because at first, I thought beyblade would end in America. But nooo all thanks to whoever this person is behind it. Shogun Steel don't sound too bad at all to me.

Because the dub could be done by any company who would respect the original version more. If it was not Hasbro and Nelvana, it would be other companies; Beyblade is that popular.
True, but not as popular as Pokemon though ;>. After all, I do hope that beyblade will continue after Zero G, can't wait to see what the next chapter holds.
(Dec. 25, 2012  10:07 PM)korsa500 Wrote: I think "Zyro" is a stupid name change just like they changed 4D Dunamis to "Dynamis".

Changing Dunamis to Dynamis wasn't 'stupid' at all. Sure, it was unnecessary, but not stupid. Both "dunamis" and "dynamis" hold the same meaning: power. The Greek word "dynamis" is where the "dynamite" got it's name from. Either way, his name has the same meaning in Greek.
But it is not pronounced the same way at all ... There was no reason to change it.
I like Dynamis more than Dunamis, i think Dynamis is more simple to say n.n
Is there any info on VAs yet? I cant wait to see who does the characters, namely Kira, Sakyo and Zero.
I hope they pick better VA's this time around, haha.

No more Gingka voice...
No...
More...
Please, Nelvana...
I'm wonder what Gingka's voice will sound like in the US dub? XD

Yes, I hope the VAs are a little better, as in more serious, I suppose I could say. More voices like Taubada and other characters like that.
Do you think they'll use the same voice actors for Benkei, Madoka, Tsubasa, and Gingka in the US dub Shogun Steel? Or will they change them because by now Gingka should've gone through puberty =D[/align]
(Jan. 05, 2013  9:00 PM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote: Do you think they'll use the same voice actors for Benkei, Madoka, Tsubasa, and Gingka in the US dub Shogun Steel? Or will they change them because by now Gingka should've gone through puberty =D[/align]

I think they'll keep the voice actors but just get them to sound older and don't doubt Ginga's voice actor I know he sucks as a teenager but I'm sure he'll sound like an Adult in this one after all Robert Tinkler voiced Brooklyn Masefield so it shouldn't be too hard for him

why Shogun Steel? Why not keep Zero-G? Zero-G makes more sense becuase the stadium moves as if they are battling in zero gravity. Shogun steel is a really cool name, but why name it that ? Well at least Zero-G won't end soon.
(Jan. 05, 2013  10:15 PM)ZerAXl Wrote: why Shogun Steel? Why not keep Zero-G? Zero-G makes more sense becuase the stadium moves as if they are battling in zero gravity. Shogun steel is a really cool name, but why name it that ? Well at least Zero-G won't end soon.
Didn't MFB Zero-G already end?

Finally hasbro have made decent zero g beys but the worst bit is the bey warriors stuff that have been shown in the ny toy fair 2013

those beywarrior things are even worst than beywheelz

[Image: d5v93dx]
(Feb. 17, 2013  3:43 PM)Zyro Kurogane Wrote: Finally hasbro have made decent zero g beys but the worst bit is the bey warriors stuff that have been shown in the ny toy fair 2013

those beywarrior things are even worst than beywheelz

This belongs in the General Hasbro Discussion Zyro!
hopefully shogun steel will have better voice actors than the ones in the metal fusion,metal masters and metal fury.

I'm gonna be honest with you, some of the name changes make sense .
For example, you get someone from Finland to say and English name , such as 'John' (For example), and it might sound weirdly pronounced to someone from England.
So put that into the context of swapping japanese names out for more english names , you can't really argue that much against them .
Shogun Steel sounds pretty cool. The logo looks sweet. Zero being renamed to Zyro was a good call too, it'll most likely be pronounced 'zero' which sounds better than zayro to me.
Well I just saw the logo and its Samurai Ifraid so it kinda matches the theme Shogun Steel
It would be fine if they used the same voice actors for some of the characters. Some character's voices I don't really care about, like Mai/Mal (Or how ever they'll call her). But for some characters, they better be cool, like Zyro, Sakyo, and Shinobu. I got my eye on you Nelvana. Tired