Your source for Beyblade Music

(Jan. 03, 2016  2:07 AM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: Anyone know where I can find the MFB OSTs got download?

There were some official releases for some of the theme songs, but never for any of the background music. If there's any specific themes that you're looking for I might have it.
(Jan. 03, 2016  2:48 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2016  2:07 AM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: Anyone know where I can find the MFB OSTs got download?

There were some official releases for some of the theme songs, but never for any of the background music. If there's any specific themes that you're looking for I might have it.

Oh man. I was looking for the whole thing. But if I had to choose anything specific. It would be the track when everyone was fighting Diablo Nemesis. When they launched thier beys and the battle started.
I have extracted osts from japanese audio by removing voices. I have tried my best. 90% of Metal Masters, Almost all of Fury and a few of Fusion I have in my HDD. 

I have uploaded some special ones in my YT channel. If you are interested, check the channel playlists.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtRvbQV.../playlists

The above " 90% of Metal Masters, Almost all of Fury and a few of Fusion I have in my HDD " - it's in my Google Drive.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

LOOK FOR THE EPISODE NUMBER YOUR DESIRED OST APPEARS IN, AND PATIENTLY KEEP EXPLORING THE SERIALLY NUMBERED  TRACKS .
(Dec. 25, 2019  10:19 PM)spjs1996 Wrote: I have extracted osts from japanese audio by removing voices. I have tried my best. 90% of Metal Masters, Almost all of Fury and a few of Fusion I have in my HDD. 

I have uploaded some special ones in my YT channel. If you are interested, check the channel playlists.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtRvbQV.../playlists

The above " 90% of Metal Masters, Almost all of Fury and a few of Fusion I have in my HDD " - it's in my Google Drive.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

LOOK FOR THE EPISODE NUMBER YOUR DESIRED OST APPEARS IN, AND PATIENTLY KEEP EXPLORING THE SERIALLY NUMBERED  TRACKS .
what happened to the music dude i listen to that lol
Does anyone have beyblade 2002 background music ???
I can't find it anywhere
(Jun. 19, 2012  12:43 AM)Wizard Wrote: I hope you all appreciate this, it's a majority of the music used throughout the entire Beyblade series.

Beyblade 2000
Let's Beyblade
All Across The Nation
Beyblade Opening
Blasting Storm
Cheer Song
Fighting Spirits
Let's Go Beybladers
Never Gonna Take Me Down
Swing Low
Kai's Theme
Max's Theme
Ray's Theme
Let's Beyblade (German)
Beyblade 2000 - Italian Opening
Let's Beyblade (Latino)
Let's Beyblade (French)

Beyblade V-Force
Always Be In The Game
Jet
Off The Chains
Beyblade V-Force Italian Opening
Switchblade
Underdog
Urban Love
What's The Answer
Rise Above The Storm
Round After Round
I'm Not Going Down

Beyblade G-Revolution
Go Ahead
Identified
Kaze No Fuku Basho
Oh Yes
Sign Of Wish

Metal Fight Beyblade
Brave Heart (Live Performance)
Brave Heart (Rip)
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Ending
Boys To The Radiant Tomorrow (Instrumental)
Metal Fight Beyblade Opening (Karaoke)
Boys To The Radiant Tomorrow
Galaxy Heart
Spinning The World
Metal Fight Beyblade Opening (Full)
Beyblade Zero-G Opening (Rip)
Oozora Wo Koete Yuke
Beyblade Zero-G Ending (Rip) - Facing Up Laughing (We Go!)
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D - Destiny (Full version)
Beyblade Metal Fusion - Italian Opening (Full)
Beyblade Metal Masters - Italian Opening (Rip)
Beyblade Metal Fusion Opening (German)
Beyblade Metal Fusion Opening (French)

The links are all dead now for the Metalfight songs. Is there anyway possible for you to create a new link? Thx.
I've just pulled all the music I originally listed on page 1. If anybody wants it then I'll try and find somewhere to upload it all to.
(Aug. 22, 2021  10:23 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I've just pulled all the music I originally listed on page 1. If anybody wants it then I'll try and find somewhere to upload it all to.

Yissss
my source for beyblade music is youtube! 😏👌🤘
TY! (YouTube)
No worries, well I'll look into updating the links on page one if anybody does want them for offline use 👍🏼
Updating everybody, all links have been updated. 3 download mirrors are available, so feel free to download. The links will remain for as long as possible. Click here to return to page 1.