Your greatest possession

Another thing that is close to me.

My Necklace. Gold Chain and small Golden Cross.
It's not worth stacks but I got it when I was a Baby and it means alot to me.
Does it have a Beyblade carved into it?
Me, it's my MacBook computer, my awesome Babolat Tennis Raquet (Triple AWESOME), and my beys (especially Rock Leone even if he is not rare all (only in France Grin).
(Apr. 30, 2011  1:07 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: 4 My collection of 28 Pairs of Soccer Boots. They are awesome....Ill put it this way If I sold all of these I would make a couple Grand Smile I have 1 Pair which are worth about 900 Dollars.

which pair is worth 900 dollars?

after italy won the 2006 world cup, they made a limited gold/blue edition of mercurial vapor III, only 1000 pairs were produced or something. i had a pair. but i shouldn't have used them, if they were still new in box they'd be worth a lot now Unhappy

[Image: SB_5F00_Vault_5F00_pair3.jpg]
Also my greatest possession is my fist. You can solve almost every problem with them.
(May. 02, 2011  5:06 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Also my greatest possession is my fist. You can solve almost every problem with them.

if you're an idiot, yeah
(May. 02, 2011  5:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  5:06 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Also my greatest possession is my fist. You can solve almost every problem with them.

if you're an idiot, yeah

What do you mean?
point proven
(May. 02, 2011  6:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: point proven

Now I want to bite you to death.

I said that it would solve almost every problem. Somebody should try it, your fist can be very handy when you come across a person that wants trouble. That's why it's my greatest possession.
(May. 02, 2011  6:24 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

I said that it would solve almost every problem. Somebody should try it, your fist can be very handy when you come across a person that wants trouble. That's why it's my greatest possession.
vongola, bey brad would probably bite YOU to death,any way my greatest possession is my computer because it helps me get on the wbo Grin
I have a diomand with a PokeBall carved into it, I got it at a exibition when I went to Japan on March 14th.

Intelligent people use their intellect to solve conflicts.
Animals use their fangs and claws.

I mean yeah, if someone is trying to attack you you should defend yourself, but to say "almost every problem can be solved with them?" Pretty sure you're the one creating those problems.

Yeah, they solve plenty of problems... If you want to get shot. (Depending on where you live, and if it's a good or bad part of your town)

(May. 02, 2011  6:29 PM)dman12 Wrote: vongola, bey brad would probably bite YOU to death
Of course, since BeyBrad can't die. He doesn't even bleed. You can bite some of his skin off. Then, he starts venting awesomeness. Which he obtained by playing Beyblade, and N64. XD
I will suck the awesomeness out of him.

After I will exert all the awesomeness out of my but thus making a strange solidy liquid which I will then manafacture and brand the name "Awesome Sauce"

So YOU too can be awesome
----------------
Pro of fists:

females get pleased

I get to get pleased

They hold five fingers

I can eat a knuckle sandwidch on the go

I can get punched

I punch

I drink Punch

Falcon Puuuuunch

Cons:

All of the above and non of the above
My most prized possesion is........................................................................................
My Brain and internal organs
The Golden Arrow. I got it for being the best archer at my Summer camp.
Archery is awesome.
Then it will be a great edition to my awesome sauce, *sucks up titan blader and regenerates the awesome archery outta him*
Hm... I'm not really sure. I guess you could say my Alto Sax. Then again, it doesn't belong to me. It's just a loaner until I graduate. But my parents will probably get me my own Alto Sax when I graduate. (Preferably a silver one...)
My knife.
It has a ruby on the hilt
(May. 03, 2011  12:26 AM)scipio132 Wrote: My knife.
How long is the blade? How big is the Ruby? Lol. My friend Travis has a knife with an 8-inch blade, and a partial gold hilt. It also has brass(?) knuckles in the hilt. Lol.
(May. 03, 2011  12:29 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  12:26 AM)scipio132 Wrote: My knife.
How long is the blade? How big is the Ruby? Lol. My friend Travis has a knife with an 8-inch blade, and a partial gold hilt. It also has brass(?) knuckles in the hilt. Lol.

If it has brass knuckles it is a trench knife.

My knife is also 8 inches but the ruby is not very big. But it is real.
My iPhone and My certificate from 2nd Grade that has George W. Bush's signature on it.
Ahhh=] my 8th grade certificate signed from President Obama!! Suck it! Jks but rly it's special