Your best deals.

What is the best deal you've ever gotten on a beyblade (or beyblades)?
Talk about your steals here!

For me it was about a month ago, I got a NIB Hasbro Bistool for $8 (USD) including shipping from some guy on eBay.
Other than that a near mint Hasbro Bearing Stinger for ~$10 with shipping.
Mine had to be from Superstore I obtained most of my remaining Beyblades from them, Dragoon MS and Dranzer MS for $5 each
A lot for £20 shipped. This is what I got:

Dragoon GT
Dranzer MS
Dranzer v2
Dranzer v2
Dragoon MF
Dranzer MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Wolborg MS
(Jun. 28, 2010  11:15 PM)megablader2 Wrote: A lot for £20 shipped. This is what I got:

Dragoon GT
Dranzer MS
Dranzer v2
Dranzer v2
Dragoon MF
Dranzer MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Wolborg MS

That's awesome were they NIB or used?
Some of them were. Yeah I made my money back too by selling the ones I don't want.
(Jun. 28, 2010  11:45 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Some of them were. Yeah I made my money back too by selling the ones I don't want.

Aw I guess you don't wanna sell Dragoon GT or it's already been sold Unhappy
Already selling it to someone.
I don't remember a lot of specific situations, but I do recall getting NIB Samurai Changer MS and Jiraiya MS for about $7 each a year or two ago. Those are getting rarer these days, so I think it was a good deal!
I basically bought out the remaining stock from a local store each was 5 bucks

DEMS
Wolborg MS
Advance Guardian
Sea Serpent
Dragoon GT
Draciel G (the funny re-colour that I honestly don't like)
Dranzer GT (I gave it to Brad)

EDIT: I've never seen a Samurai Changer MS or Jiriya MS from Hasbro but I REALLY want both.
Woah that's a good price.
(Jun. 29, 2010  12:57 AM)Train Wrote: EDIT: I've never seen a Samurai Changer MS or Jiriya MS from Hasbro but I REALLY want both.

That's what both of mine were, haha. I traded away the Samurai Changer MS though. I still have the Jiraiya MS (or "Bearing Survivor" as Hasbro calls it) NIB.
(Jun. 29, 2010  6:56 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2010  12:57 AM)Train Wrote: EDIT: I've never seen a Samurai Changer MS or Jiriya MS from Hasbro but I REALLY want both.

That's what both of mine were, haha. I traded away the Samurai Changer MS though. I still have the Jiraiya MS (or "Bearing Survivor" as Hasbro calls it) NIB.

I had a feeling. There was that place in the Eaton Centre that had them for cheap, but I'm not a Toronto resident so I never made it down there. Would you be willing to sell the "Bearing Survivor"?
(Jun. 29, 2010  12:53 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't remember a lot of specific situations, but I do recall getting NIB Samurai Changer MS and Jiraiya MS for about $7 each a year or two ago. Those are getting rarer these days, so I think it was a good deal!

You got them from Toys Toys Toys. I remember that since I posted pictures regarding my finds from there when I first joined the Site.

Yep
DEMS
Jiraya MS
Samurai Changer
Wolborg MS
Advance Strider

all for like 7 bucks each.
(Jun. 29, 2010  2:45 PM)Khel Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2010  12:53 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't remember a lot of specific situations, but I do recall getting NIB Samurai Changer MS and Jiraiya MS for about $7 each a year or two ago. Those are getting rarer these days, so I think it was a good deal!

You got them from Toys Toys Toys. I remember that since I posted pictures regarding my finds from there when I first joined the Site.

Yep
DEMS
Jiraya MS
Samurai Changer
Wolborg MS
Advance Strider

I know its been like 2 years since you bought those, but do you think they would still have any? >_> I think they remodelled the store so I doubt it, but I live close to Toronto and was wondering if it would be worth a GO Bus ticket.
(Jun. 29, 2010  3:12 PM)Kid Windy Wrote:

Yep
DEMS
Jiraya MS
Samurai Changer
Wolborg MS
Advance Strider

I know its been like 2 years since you bought those, but do you think they would still have any? >_> I think they remodelled the store so I doubt it, but I live close to Toronto and was wondering if it would be worth a GO Bus ticket.

They don't have anymore. At least not in the square one store (remember checking last summer)
even though toy360 sells TThongli and Takara, when he had 90+ feedbacks like in March this year (I'm sure he had an old ebay account) It was dirt cheap, I guess to increase his feedbacks fast.

for 90 cents (yes he had to ship them for free) I got 5 Jank (common) Takara blades...what a steal. I ordered Takara and got Takara.
Yeah he does sell some takara. If the item pic says takara than you'll get a takara blade and if it doesn't then you won't.
(Jun. 29, 2010  4:38 PM)Khel Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2010  3:12 PM)Kid Windy Wrote:

Yep
DEMS
Jiraya MS
Samurai Changer
Wolborg MS
Advance Strider

They don't have anymore. At least not in the square one store (remember checking last summer)

Checked Vaughn Mills a couple weeks ago and they don't have any either they remodeled so they barely have any old inventory
(Jun. 29, 2010  2:45 PM)Khel Wrote: You got them from Toys Toys Toys. I remember that since I posted pictures regarding my finds from there when I first joined the Site.

Yup. Eee That was the last store with a huge stock of HMS that I could ever find. I also got most of the ones you listed, along with Thunder Dragon.
my best deal was with toys360 99 malaysian cents free shipping and it was a trygle
Ha ha, I sold a kid my Storm Pegasis for like $35. Sucked to import another one, but I still made a pretty good profit.
(Jul. 04, 2010  6:06 AM)Sora. Wrote: Ha ha, I sold a kid my Storm Pegasis for like $35. Sucked to import another one, but I still made a pretty good profit.

wow I feel bad for the poor kid, wait till he finds out how easy they are to find
I Sold A Aquilla Energy Ring, A C145 For 3$ (Rs 135)