Your Biggest Phobia

Yeah... I kind of trailed off after heights...
jumping in water from tall platforms but once i do it i am not scared anymore
(Jul. 06, 2010  3:24 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: jumping in water from tall platforms but once i do it i am not scared anymore

You would die. If it was high enough. My biggest phobia is jumping out of a plane and then my parachute doesn't work.
(Jul. 06, 2010  3:27 PM)beybladeheart Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2010  3:24 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: jumping in water from tall platforms but once i do it i am not scared anymore

You would die. If it was high enough. My biggest phobia is jumping out of a plane and then my parachute doesn't work.
if it was high enough but have jumped out of a plane with a parachute?
(Jul. 06, 2010  3:33 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: if it was high enough but have jumped out of a plane with a parachute?
No, beybladeheart meant that you would die if you jump into water from a tall height. The parachute part of his post was referring to his own phobia.
(Jul. 06, 2010  3:38 PM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2010  3:33 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: if it was high enough but have jumped out of a plane with a parachute?
No, beybladeheart meant that you would die if you jump into water from a tall height. The parachute part of his post was referring to his own phobia.
yes i know
(Jul. 05, 2010  10:55 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I made a mistake okay. Don't have to be so mean.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be...mean Uncertain

And I think I just realized that I have a slight phobia of spiders...Well, more or less, I don't jump on a table, when I see one, but rather I stomp it to death for hours...
I also don't like backswimmers the most out of any insect, but cant find a "backswimmerphobia" correct name
I have a phobia of dark wood on window ledges and floors, yes i'm a freak.
Also a fear of spiders, or anything else with more than 8 legs.
(Jul. 06, 2010  2:16 AM)gurugulu Wrote: You're like a dog. lol No offense.

That's rude Angry
(Jul. 06, 2010  5:17 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2010  10:55 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I made a mistake okay. Don't have to be so mean.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be...mean Uncertain

And I think I just realized that I have a slight phobia of spiders...Well, more or less, I don't jump on a table, when I see one, but rather I stomp it to death for hours...

That's brave. If i saw one i would scream and stay as away as possible, then try to relax and not touch anything or i would scream again. I once even cried =/.
I fear nothing.

I eat the hearts of my enemies and fight bad guys.
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:48 AM)MaxL Wrote: I fear nothing.

I eat the hearts of my enemies and fight bad guys.

LOL you made my day and it just started 1:25am here lol XD
(Jul. 06, 2010  4:22 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: then what were you commenting about?
i asked if he jumped out of a plane with a parachute
My biggest fear?
Getting rejected by anyone or anything. Whether its for a relationship, a job, an association, anything.
woah, that must be stressful, especially with all of society's pressures these days.
Haha, yea.
I guess this also sorta applies to grades. I hate getting anything under an A-.
I'm usually at least a little stressed the whole year.
hah, at least it means your successful.

My phobias don't contribute much.
Arsonphobia yes im afraid of fire because
6 years ago i dropped my teddy into the oven then our kitchen cought fire and i was stuck inside
untill the fire men came
Oh yeah, and I'm afraid of syringes.... Sometimes I picture someone jabbing them into my eyes.. *shudders*
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:56 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Oh yeah, and I'm afraid of syringes.... Sometimes I picture someone jabbing them into my eyes.. *shudders*

That's the most carping metal thing I have read in my entire life.
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:07 PM)NOVA Wrote: Arsonphobia yes im afraid of fire because
6 years ago i dropped my teddy into the oven then our kitchen cought fire and i was stuck inside
untill the fire men came

somehow, i imagined you stuck in your oven, since this is the exact sort of weird thing you get up to

Thanatophobia (fear of death/associations of death) is my biggest phobia, probably.
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:50 PM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:56 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Oh yeah, and I'm afraid of syringes.... Sometimes I picture someone jabbing them into my eyes.. *shudders*

That's the most carping metal thing I have read in my entire life.

Funny, because I despise Metal. It's been a fear for a while, ever since I was a kid. I mean, at the clinic, I can get vaccinated without getting freaked out, but the nightmares....