Yo peepz....

Hello ppl...nice to meet u
i look forward to spend time here and make some awesome memories in here.
I have spent quite some time in Fairytail Base too so i guess i am well aware how this works :p
so i hope i wont be getting much warning stuffs xD
Btw i am from India and i saw that there are lots of bladers from India here too Cute thats awesome....i would love to chat with u guys and share thoughts

Oh i am a Roleplayer in Facebook and have spent years of battling in RP. If luck helps i may even find some of my RP friends here Eee but i am basically all about making new friends so yeah Cute

-hugses-

side question: is Rp allowed here as well? i mean Rp battle? if yes then i would like to know the rules cuz in FB we battled with additional powers of elements and Bit beasts/ Spirits.

Tongue_out_wink
Role play is actually not really allowed here, because it mostly gets people SPAMming instead of building a sound story and having great posts.
(Apr. 30, 2015  9:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Role play is actually not really allowed here, because it mostly gets people SPAMming instead of building a sound story and having great posts.

Lol agreed onto that....i have seen some MAJOR fights and slangs in FB due to uneven opinions Cute
well i was just curious....thanks anyway Joyful_2