[Selling]  Xiiaofreak's BEYSHOP! 1/7/11 SCYTHE KRONOS (2 LEFT) $28, 2 BEYPOINTERS FOR SALE!!!!!!

Bump! Don't forget that I'm selling other new in box beys and accessories too! And also some of my own parts. Pm me if you need any!Smile
Iron Grey Beylauncher added to OP! RARE ITEM! 1 piece only!Smile
Is it actual IRON? It's so rare that iv'e never heard of it...
Awwwwwwww...
It'd be cool if it was real iron though...
LOL! it'll be too heavy and uncomfortable to launch!
Yup! Soooo awkward...
BUMP!
Just received my package today. Neatly wrapped, great service. Shipment took 12 days incl customs from Singapore to Indonesia.
CyberBlader27: Thanks for the bump!Smile
Uwik: I'm glad that you're happy!Smile Do feel free to approach me if you need anything else in the future.

guys, don't forget I'm selling PARTS too! Not much people have pm-ed me about the parts. And I want serious buyers, not those who order but never pay.
Bump! Accepting trades for certain stuff too!
how much gbp is the ldrago? and do you ship to the uk?
I do worldwide shipping. Please use xe.com to convert currencies. Please pm me if you're interested.
I can get thanks for a..... a......
BUMP!!!
Lol thanks. Bump!Smile selling parts, services, rare mfbs and plastics. people tend to forget that i sell parts, so yeah.Smile pm me offers! PRICES MAY BE NEGOTIABLE, PM ME FIRST!Smile
Xiiaofreak, do you have Cyber Dragoon? coz I love this Bey but couldn't find it any where else.
Sorry, no!): have limited plastics. I sell mainly MFBs. Need anything else? Feel free to pm me.
update! limited prehws l drago currently out of stock, sorry!
Bump! Limited stocks for prehws l drago now!
Hi Xiiaofreak. I am wondering if you have Ray Unicorno Auora Ver.
And btw, if you don't want to contact by WBO, I can be contacted on Facebook. You're from SG too?