51.47%
PMF - Plastic Metal Flat
13.24%
MBP - Metal Bearing Plastic
5.88%
Total: 100% 68 vote(s)
So here is the Tip-
On The Side There is a Another Bey That I am Drawing.[Image: photo0290x.jpg]
Nice! When will a video or something be posted so we can see it in action?
Epicness!!! Although I prefer it wider... Make another one this time make it XMC or WMC. Send it to Takara Tomy!!
that looks like the MF tip shoved inside of a HF tip.
did you make that out of an existing tip? what would that tips type be?
@Pikabattler

No.
How did you make that tip from scratch?
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:59 PM)CyberEagle Wrote: How did you make that tip from scratch?

Using Molten Plastic And A Metal.
Its a completely new Performance tip.
where would you get the mold? do you work for takara or hasbro or something? it even has those little nips near the top of the tip.
@Pikabattler

I worked very carefully I used my Broken SD's Top Ring Which Fits Into Track To make It look like a real tip.
I am 12 year old so why I would work for TAKARA-TOMY
Thats an awesome tip and a nice idea! I just wonder if you can use beyblade parts that you created yourself oh and what did you use to mold it?
wow it looks realy cool, i thought you were older then 12, im 14 and i can't do that. if only you can use it in tournaments.
@Pikabattler
It would be surely illegal.
yea i know, unless takara tomy makes a copy and yours is the exact same size then you could lie your way into using it.
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:00 AM)pikabattler Wrote: yea i know, unless takara tomy makes a copy and yours is the exact same size then you could lie your way into using it.

I hope that Smile
How did you heat plastic to such a high temp. that it turned molten???? How did you get such an awesome mold and how did you fix the tip so perfectly to the ring you got from your broken SD????????
Use Coals ... seems funny but coal ovens are best for heating.
Have you tested it?
Uh, you said you made it from scratch but it looks exactly like an SF.. with metal over the tip.. and different than your drawing.. Mind giving us instructions on how you did it? :V
Can we see a video of a battle using it?
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:48 PM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: Have you tested it?

Yes - Its Solo Spin Time In Average Is 2 Mins 33 Secs.
To me, It looks like the metal shaft of the ES bottom, Shoved into a Lightning L Drago's HF, Because ES' shaft has the same size metal and the plastic color is a lot like Lightning L Drago's bottom.
Electric Many have said something similar but that's not the case...
Yeah, I agree with Reiji and Dan... why dont you put up a video of that tip being used in a battle? and please provide us with instructions about how to make the tip...
(Mar. 11, 2011  3:31 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Electric Many have said something similar but that's not the case...
Yeah, I agree with Reiji and Dan... why dont you put up a video of that tip being used in a battle? and please provide us with instructions about how to make the tip...

I know I am not saying that he is lying to us, I am just stating how it looks.
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:19 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  3:31 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Electric Many have said something similar but that's not the case...

I know I am not saying that he is lying to us, I am just stating how it looks.

yes electric u r correct becuse it is impossible for a 12 year old indian boy to molt plastic without any supervision and he's also saying that he has used broken sd tip it's basically
a hf tip in which a metal part is fixed and if u don't believe just download the pic and zoom it and see it doesn't have any irregular shape and coloured part