Writing Battle-Yu-Gi-Oh!

PMs sent. I'll see if Odin is done, and Sparta already has mine.
Sparta says that you never sent yours, Sin-Hunter. Resend it, and Odin has dropped out. I'll PM everyone left if there is anyone.
Hmm really, okay, could have sworn I did. Yeah that's a good idea.
I just got it now. Ok, I'l post them in a second.

Sorry again, was out playing 18 holes.
Golf? Dude, TAKE ME WITH YOU NEXT TIME! I'm SO bored! Anyway, thanks Sparta. (Hah, this should be fun.)
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:28 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Golf? Dude, TAKE ME WITH YOU NEXT TIME! I'm SO bored! Anyway, thanks Sparta. (Hah, this should be fun.)

Haha, maybe Wink.

Alright, put these in the OP:

I haven't gotten Titan Blader's or DM's. Maybe I did, but I looked in my box and couldn't find them. Could you two please re-send them?
Can't, Doesn't Matter hasn't been on for DAYS. Maybe we should create a new thread?
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:47 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Can't, Doesn't Matter hasn't been on for DAYS. Maybe we should create a new thread?

If you want, I can make it and put the entries I have in the OP myself.
Not very good. Sorry, dude. But, really? "From a far distance cheering can be heard from a stadium not too far"? No offense, but that doesn't make sense. Also, your story is vague, and there are a few errors in punctuation. Both of them get their "ace monster"s so fast? It seems to have been three or four turns. Also, are they in a Riding/Turbo Duel, or a normal one? Besides that, "he was the new Duel Champion" is, in my opinion, a weak way to end it.

I think I know who wrote these. However, you should know that RDA is destroyed, too. That's why Jack Atlas continued attacking in the battle against Scar Red Nova's Familiar. Otherwise, he wouldn't have his Dragon. However, your story is really good. The plot moves quickly, but you still explain it well, and the character's actually someone you can like.

Thus, my vote goes to entry Two. Or is this the wrong thread?
(Jul. 15, 2011  12:51 PM)Odin Wrote:
Not very good. Sorry, dude. But, really? "From a far distance cheering can be heard from a stadium not too far"? No offense, but that doesn't make sense. Also, your story is vague, and there are a few errors in punctuation. Both of them get their "ace monster"s so fast? It seems to have been three or four turns. Also, are they in a Riding/Turbo Duel, or a normal one? Besides that, "he was the new Duel Champion" is, in my opinion, a weak way to end it.

I think I know who wrote these. However, you should know that RDA is destroyed, too. That's why Jack Atlas continued attacking in the battle against Scar Red Nova's Familiar. Otherwise, he wouldn't have his Dragon. However, your story is really good. The plot moves quickly, but you still explain it well, and the character's actually someone you can like.

I vote the same, but I think I'm making a new thread for the battle.
(Jul. 15, 2011  12:51 PM)Odin Wrote:

Actually, RDA's effect says: "During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters you control that did not declare an attack this turn."