Writing Battle-Yu-Gi-Oh!

Well, I've seen a couple of writing battles on here, and thought I could make one too! I've been on a Yu-Gi-Oh! kick lately, so I thought it'd be cool to see a YGO story. So, the theme is Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm not sure if it's allowed, but I may try my hand at entering this too! I think Titan Blader will do this, 'cause he told me he was thinking of a YGO story. There will be a maximum number of ten participants, and it'll be first to 15 votes. Good luck!

Definite-
Titan Blader
Sin hunter
Me
Odin

Maybe-
DX
Raigeko13
Rules-1-2 paragraphs
First to 15 votes
10 participants
Entries end July 11
YGO based.
Titan's in! I'm still dwelling on doing it. Forgot to mention, the last day for entries in July 11!
I PMed Odin to see if he'd join. Nobody? Really?
is made up cards allowed?
(Jun. 28, 2011  12:19 PM)DX Wrote: is made up cards allowed?

Of course! Do you want to enter?
(Jun. 28, 2011  12:23 PM)Doesnt Matter Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  12:19 PM)DX Wrote: is made up cards allowed?

Of course! Do you want to enter?

put me in the "maybe"
Put meh in the maybe. I've been getting back into YGO! lately, and I might just join Grin
(Jun. 28, 2011  1:27 AM)Doesnt Matter Wrote: Well, I've seen a couple of writing battles on here, and thought I could make one too! I've been on a Yu-Gi-Oh! kick lately, so I thought it'd be cool to see a YGO story. So, the theme is Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm not sure if it's allowed, but I may try my hand at entering this too! I think Titan Blader will do this, 'cause he told me he was thinking of a YGO story. There will be a maximum number of eight participants, and it'll be first to 15 votes. Good luck!

Definite-
Titan Blader

Maybe-
Me
Titan's in! I'm still dwelling on doing it. Forgot to mention, the last day for entries in July 11!

You people don't listen, do you. YOU HAVE TO READ THE RULES AND GET YOUR CHALLENGE APPROVED ON THE WRITING BATTLES THREAD FIRST. WHy do I feel like I am repeating myself?

And for the record, your topic is a wee bit vague.
So, Sin-hunter on definite, DX and Raigeko13 on maybe. I'll also participate!
OK then ill enter. Everyone prepare to lose XD. also when do these need to be PM'ed or posted or whatever
I'm in. Hah, I always wanted to write this kind of stuff. Well, this ought to be fun.
I should be able to write a satisfactory story in the time allotted. Put me down as a "probable." How should the story go in the thread? Posted by author, posted by thread creator, or what?
PM the entries to Sparta, then he'll post them with numbers (entry 1, 2, 3, etc.) I'm glad you may be in this! You're stories seem to have a lot of seriousness, which I find good. You other "Maybe" people decided yet?
(Jun. 30, 2011  1:51 AM)Doesnt Matter Wrote: PM the entries to Sparta, then he'll post them with numbers (entry 1, 2, 3, etc.)

I will? Since when?

Ah, whatever. Fine, send them to me.
HELLO im definitely there. do the stories need to be PM'ed to you
(Jun. 30, 2011  2:07 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  1:51 AM)Doesnt Matter Wrote: PM the entries to Sparta, then he'll post them with numbers (entry 1, 2, 3, etc.)

I will? Since when?

Ah, whatever. Fine, send them to me.

Hah, Sparta Burned? Okay, I'm officially in. I'm almost done with this one, too, so I'll enter.
I'm glad so many people have entered! I'll update the OP! And the last day to send them in will be the 11th.
I just found out that i cant do it. i will try but i doubt i will cus i lost my yu-gi-oh cards. if i find them i an do this. Basically change me to a maybe.
I can't wait for this! @Megablader9-I'll send him a PM. I think he's on a trip at the moment. Must of forgotten about the battle.
Meh, my entry is two paragraphs longer than required. Is that okay? I mean, you can't get a realistic duel going in two paragraphs.
Huh it's way past the due date. Was it abandoned or something?
I don't know. Doesn't Matter hasn't been on recently. Anyone who has finished, say so, and we'll just use what's available.
Wait hasn't Sparta supposed to post the entries after the due date?