Poll: Do you want to hear more?

Yes
75.00%
No
14.29%
Kinda
10.71%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Itachi Kurugi walked down the street. His Bey, Heat Hydraes 125SF was sitting comfortably in his pocket. He was wearing a green coat, fingerless gloves and had a cybernetic left leg, easily visible. He had green spiky hair and blazing green eyes. He passed Komodo Canyon, a landmark. He saw something in the corner of his eye.

He turned and saw a man, dressed in white. He had a maniacal smile, white spiked hair, and gleaming red eyes. He wore a white coat, pants and a black belt. A launcher grip was strapped to it. He had a massive glove on his right hand with a glass orb on it.
“Hello, Itachi” he said.
“H-how do you know my name!?” Itachi asked.
“Hmph, not important. I would like it if you followed me” he said, smiling.
“N-no" Itachi blurted.
“Okay then” The man said.

The orb opened as he grabbed his launcher grip and launched.

A crimson blur streaked across the sky and collided with the side of the BeySeum. It exploded, crumbling to dust. He smiled and stood at the edge of the canyon.
“Goodbye” he said. The Bey landed in his orb and shut. He simply leaned back and fell of the cliff.

Itachi ran to the BeySeum. Dust was everywhere.
“No, damn it, no!” he yelled. He remembered the man’s evil smile and pounded the ground. He launched his Hydraes at the rocks, but to no avail. He would remember the next moment for the rest of his life.
“Infinity Pegasis! Universe Crasher!” Itachi turned.

A teen, maybe eighteen, stood near him. The Bey he had fired was blue and it easily sliced through Hydraes.
“A Blader does not damage his Bey deliberately!” the boy said. Strangely, Itachi was not angry. All that remained of his Bey was the Face and Clear Wheel. The boy threw a box at him. Itachi opened the box. It was full of parts! A Mercury! But the parts that interested him the most were the clear green ones in the upper right corner.

"MB" Itachi said. He looked at the Track.
"What is this?" he said. He took those and the green Divine and left. He didn’t notice that the boy was gone.
He had scanned and confirmed that the Track was EG (Engine Gear) 130, but what did it do? He tested, but nothing spectacular happened.

Do you like it?
yes! it's definitely different from the other stories
Awesome story dude! Keep up the good work!
Can more people read?
I'm kinda bumping, can I do it with this thread?
luke all beyblade storys(lol!) kinda wierd.but its better than ya other 1s
What does luke mean? Like?
nice one bud, i gotta say it is nice! can i be in?
OK, Bey and character?
I believe I know, but just in case.
Wraith Wrote:He has green spiky hair and blazing green eyes.

You were using past tense until now haha.
Sorry, I had to do it. Pinching_eyes_2

Wraith Wrote:but to avail

But to no avail, or to avail ?

The end is kind of ... awkward.

But it's descriptive and "different" from the others.
And you are only 12, haha. Nice work ? =P
I'm younger that 12 Tongue_out, it's 'to no avail'. I can't tell if you like it or not.
Anyway:

"Divine Hydraes EG130MB!" Itachi said as he raised his Bey. The face, which was green, said 'Hydraes' in thick bubble writing. It showed a white dragon head. The Clear Wheel was green. The shape was similar to Wolf, Pegasus etc. because of the nine white dragon heads wrapped around it. Divine was green and black and had nine protrusions. MB was clear green so you could see all of the Metal Ball. His friend, Adrian Blackstone, from America, looked at it dully.
"But can it beat my Galaxy Unicorno 90CS?" he said.
"Only one way to find out" Itachi said, grinning.
"Goooo Shoot!" the Beys landed in a tiny stadium.

Divine Hydraes wasn't acting special. In fact, it was taking a beating. The EG130 still wasn't helping.
"C'mon!" Itachi said. He heard a click. Galaxy Unicorno continued the offence. Hydraes started spinning faster and faster and faster. A loud 'clack' followed.

Hydraes ripped the base of the stadium apart. It quickly slammed into Unicorno, then grinded it against the wall. Unicorno exploded. Itachi and Adrian's mouth's hung wide open. The stadium was destroyed, Unicorno was crushed, and Hydraes was just sitting there, acting like nothing happened.

"I think we need a bigger stadium" Adrian said.

More? Can I have some characters?
ok then:

name: Faust

appearance: a bit like faust from shaman king but with no lipstick and no grey chest, and only 16 years old, very calm and never looses his cool, training to be a medic.

Bey:Medic Knight H145WD, Medic is a jagged balance ( literal) wheel that is a bit like killer or thermal, but the spikes are going the opposite way. Knight is a sort of armour looking clear wheel that has 3 shields pointing out over the metal wheel and has three metal bulbarins in the opposite places, which keeps it balanced when spinning, and it has celtic designs on it. the actual wheel is white, with green markings. H145 is Healing which can create a special frequeny when spinning that increases the rotation speed of beys close enough to it, nd can also be used in real life to help heal internal damage and keep a heart beating. WD is simple and is the same as earth eagles, it does the same performance as it...

special move: Ultimate rotation saber! the bey spins at an amazing speed and the spirit of a kknight wearing full armour comes out and is wearing a green cape and the armour has green markings, and it draws out an awesome massive sword and it runs at the opponents spirit and cuts through it.
mine
Name: Dragath
Apperence: Dark and shady guy wears a sand yellow robe has a pet raven about 21 years old
Bey: Aglie Sniper BS145 RL
Aglie is a metal wheel simaler to posion but the claws can move like c145 and can pick up pebbles and fling them at beys, if the pebbles are in Aglie long enogh they turn to sand and makes a sand screen
Sniper is a clear wheel that resembles a sniper's scope
BS145(ball shooter)can shoot 3 metal balls
RL (re load) useing the unique shape of this bottom it can send the metal balls flying back up to the track thus reloading it ,can also send pebbles at Aglie
Specail move : Hidden Fury , the bey makes a sand screen blocking the view of other beys then shoots the metal balls one by one first destabliseing it ,the second send it flying straght up, the third KOing it
OK, I'll fit you in. I really like the design of Agile.
great story! can i put in a character?
OK.
Adrian and Itachi now had a BBA-sized stadium.
"There goes my BeyPoints" Adrian muttered.
"C'mon, let's go!" Itachi raised Divine Hydraes.
"Engine Gear! Activate!" a small lever clicked out on the track, it was clear green and tipped with black rubber, to absorb the impact of the opponent's Bey.
"Go Shoot!"

Hydraes was ramming Unicorno relentlessly.
"Power Smasher!" Itachi yelled. Hydraes zoomed forward and K.O'ed Unicorno.
"Damn!" Adrian said as he ran to Unicorno. The Galaxy was deformed. The CS was now a CF. "Haha, nice battle! You ruined my Unicorno!" he said, smiling.
"Looks like I am gonna be late for lunch, bye!" Itachi said, dashing out of sight.
"Hm, that's not like him..."

Itachi head swirled with the images of the man with the red eyes. He had a bad feeling about his house.
"Hyah!" the man behind him said. Something slammed into his knee.
"Urghh!" Itachi said.
He couldn't move. The man grabbed his white launcher grip and pulled the Winder. The Bey ripped up concrete, and slammed into...

Itachi's house.
Time slowed down.
"No!" Itachi screamed. The house exploded. He heard screams. He ran towards the house, but he was blasted back by the force of the explosion. He grabbed his launcher grip. He loaded the Angle Compass. "Perfect.....ssssss...."
Everything went black.

"Ugh!" Itachi woke. His bed was cold, hard and wet.
"This isn't my bed" he said, eyes widening. Concrete pressed up on his face.
"Why am I on the road?" he asked, crawling over to the sidewalk. He was bleeding all over. He slowly stood up, then collapsed. The whitegoods store was next to him. T.V's lined the window. "...presumed dead. The boy, aged 13, was the only son of *Chzzhst*. They are currently in Intensive Care...."
Itachi pulled the door opened and fell asleep.

Itachi woke peacefully. His wounds had healed.
"..ough luck. I'll throw him out" a man said. Itachi realised where he was. He ran out quickly.
The airport was busy. He could see the red-eyed man now. He was just getting on the flight. Itachi made the mistake of not checking where. He slid down Air Bridge. The plane was moving. He leapt and...made it. He walked into the third-class isle. He sat down next to an Egyptian teen, looked about 20.
"Welcome to Flight 167, to...Egypt"....
Egyptian people look quite Mexican in my opionion.

Okay, seriously, nice story, Wraith.
Thanks. I worked hard on this one.
"Egypt?!" Itachi asked "Why Egypt?!".
The boy next to him laughed. "Well, there is one good thing..."
"What?" Itachi asked.
"The WBBA World Tournament, of course" he said. "What's your name?"
"Itachi. Itachi Kurugi" he said.
"My name is Nile" he said. "My Bey is Vulcan Horuseus 150WD, what's yours?"
"Divine Hydraes EG130MB!"
Nile smiled. "I have some competition" he muttered.

The plane landed in Cairo Airport. Nile strolled over to the WBBA plane and entered. Many, many other Bladers were going too. Itachi walked in too. All these people were Egyptian.
"You probably want to be on that plane" Nile said, pointing the Japanese plane.
"Hehe, OK" Itachi said and ran.

Blader DJ popped up on the screen. "Let's get ready! Put on the para...backpacks underneath your seats" Itachi did. "Countdown!"

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

More?
Bump.
nice i do like the story, but the ep are a bit short
They aren't episodes.