Why don't you come sing with me? (raps)

I've decided to post the short raps I make in my spare time, enjoy!

This is about a post apocalyptic planet with bandits and raiders attacking what's left of sentient life, then a cool guy comes in and saves them.

This is just something I made in my spare time.
This is something.

I suppose as long as this doesn't become a 'rap battling' thread it can remain open …
I don't really like "battle raps" so I don't ever see that being a problem. Smile
Your delivery is kind of robotic. Work on flow, and don't just say words and find some other word that rhymes and call it a rap. Hate to cause ill will but still.

This isn't directed at Harmony. BTW, this was a freestly with the help of a rhyming dictionary, lol.

Okay Ralph, you think you're macho(Ralph Macchio, get it?), but you stand frozen when I come approaching. I'm the King. I spit and flow, and you're shopping at the Dollar Stow(Stow lol). I have a golden glow but your a dim match in a wet cave. You crave my rhymes, I'm your mom's fave. I'm pushing these rappers into their graves. Crushing them like a tidal wave, my rhymes are a flood. And your mud beneath my Nike's, you can't get me out your psyche.
Thanks for the tips, but full disclosure this is an old rap I posted on another forum. Looking back on it I realize all of the mistakes I made in it. But I always appreciate the input!
I also have a few raps I keep under wraps (pun intended). Unfortunately, I lost my archive on my laptop cause somebody *coughNortoncough* "accidentally" deleted my save files when restarting my computer.

I might add something to this conversation when I feel like rattling off a freestyle again.

Will say however, this isn't too bad, but word play could be a little better, but not bad.
They say I should retire, that I'll never be Supa Hot Fire (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MeB3eYk1Ze0).
They say that they hate how I am attired, how that they want me to get fired. I hate to hate on the haters, but I gotta say laters.
I gotta put all the hate in a crate and send my love on a dove above. All my life it's been a race to see who can be the best lowlife, all I got was more and more strife.
All I wanted was a nice slice of the spice that makes up life.

That just comes off the top of my head , I don't do those regularly.
Grin I didn't really expect a nice little community of people who enjoy free styling as much as I do. For me personally, music is a life force that, drives me, for lack of a better word. I am glad that there is a group of people out here that I can share it with!