Poll: Who's Kai's replacement?

Kyouya
72.22%
Tsubasa
14.29%
Other
13.49%
Total: 100% 126 vote(s)
Don't think there's a topic for this this yet. If so then sorry. Anyway we all remember Kai the one with countless fangirls and and attitude the size of New Mexico. So in MFB who do you think is his best replacement. Personally I think Gingka's appearenece seems like a happy version of kai, and Kyaouya's got the attitude and Tsubasa's bey reminds me of Dranzer and Tsubasa's voiced by the same person as Kai so anyway. Chat away!

WHILE YOUR AT IT what's the new dranzer bey?
Ryuga maybe?
No, I have to say it is Kyoya. Kyoya and the main character are friends and rivals at the same time. Just like the relationship between Tyson and Kia.
(Mar. 30, 2011  5:13 AM)Dusk Wrote: No, I have to say it is Kyoya. Kyoya and the main character are friends and rivals at the same time. Just like the relationship between Tyson and Kia.

Kai - FIXED.
Kyoya Certainly As He Has Same Personality As Kai.
I wouldn't say the same personality. KAI (thanks for the fix) has more of a calm personality while Kyoya is more fired up and fierce.
Kyouya is the only correct answer to this thread, although Tsubasa redubbed is voice acted by the dude who voice acted for Kai, in the redubbed originals.
Kyouya is the right one he is always ready to battle everyone like me!
Tsubasa - cos the english voice of him is actually the english voice of Kai XD
Tsubusa-Because He's silent just like Kai and not like Kyouya who's fierce.
Beyblade would be Burn Phoenix or Earth Aqulia.
(Mar. 30, 2011  6:28 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Tsubusa-Because He's silent just like Kai and not like Kyouya who's fierce.
Beyblade would be Burn Phoenix or Earth Aqulia.

You haven't taken the Hf/s on the storm aquario thus making storm aquario kai's bey is it not? Besides burn phoenix is a major stamina type.
Nobody. Kai has his own personality, and obviously if you are debating between three or four characters, then there is no "new Kai".
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nobody. Kai has his own personality, and obviously if you are debating between three or four characters, then there is no "new Kai".

Do you always have to be like that?

The new Kai is Kyouya. Tsubasa reminds me of Ray. Also the new Dranzer bey is Rock Leone.
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:28 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Do you always have to be like that?

Stating facts that people do not seem to see ? Yes.
I think Kyouya
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:28 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Do you always have to be like that?

No. I'm pretty sure that people know that there is no new Kai, it's just a thread to post the person who has a similar personality to Kai. Sometimes you act as if we know nothing.
I'm gonna go with Tsubasa.

Hell, they have the same voice actors. That's how subtle they are about it.
I think that the "New Kai" is a mix from Tsubasa, Kyouia and Ryuga; instead for Dranzer logically Burn Phoenix xD
If we think EVERY pg in Metal Fight/Fusion is a mix of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade pg...for example Ginka looks like Takao, Daichi and Kai..
Personality is not the same but the dress and hair are quite similar.
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:56 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: I think that the "New Kai" is a mix from Tsubasa, Kyouia and Ryuga; instead for Dranzer logically Burn Phoenix xD
If we think EVERY pg in Metal Fight/Fusion is a mix of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade pg...for example Ginka looks like Takao, Daichi and Kai..

Ryuga? How?
I voted Kyouya. Tsubasa is too nice and doesn't have his goal centered around facing Tys- er, Ginga. Not to mention Kyouya ran the bey sha- face hunters and then disbanded after he lost to tys- Ginga. He also trained under an evil organization and later returned to the good side.

(Mar. 30, 2011  4:49 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

No. I'm pretty sure that people know that there is no new Kai, it's just a thread to post the person who has a similar personality to Kai. Sometimes you act as if we know nothing.
Or she's discussing her point of view like the rest of us. Just maybe.
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:58 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:56 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: I think that the "New Kai" is a mix from Tsubasa, Kyouia and Ryuga; instead for Dranzer logically Burn Phoenix xD

Ryuga? How?
Ryuga for personality even if it remember me more and more Tala/Yuri
WOW guys are you that dumb? (dont mean to be harsh) But look at Metal Fight Explosion! Ryuga acts exactly like kai and vegeta mix together! Please re look the episodes ~end of conversation~
my other is simple tsbasa personality slightly kyoya rep
a
Mix
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:49 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: No. I'm pretty sure that people know that there is no new Kai, it's just a thread to post the person who has a similar personality to Kai. Sometimes you act as if we know nothing.

Then why is this topic called "Whos the new KAI?" and not "Whos the most like KAI?" ?
(Mar. 30, 2011  9:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:49 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: No. I'm pretty sure that people know that there is no new Kai, it's just a thread to post the person who has a similar personality to Kai. Sometimes you act as if we know nothing.

Then why is this topic called "Whos the new KAI?" and not "Whos the most like KAI?" ?

You can be a pain to deal with some times. I did not say any thing about the title of the thread. End of discussion.
Which ever of you guys voted for anyone but Kyouya are forgetting that both Kyouya and Kai both do anything it takes to make it to the top.

Tsubasa was a WBBA agent and Ryuga is just a villan.