Whine about your breaks
AwesomeDragoon

Beyblade Dragoon

(Jan 21 2012 05:17 AM)CRUelty Wrote:  NOW HOW CANZ U PRACTICE DA WATERFALL?

lol, been a while since i heard that

(Jan 21 2012 02:16 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:  I've broken so many things since I've been gone.
A T125. 2x Beylaunchers, I repaired them however. 2x Grips. Fml.
And a couple of random losses:
Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec. BC & DGrin
gone forever
in the depths of hell
thats gotta suck for ur cyber DGoon BS

i always break the "prongs on my beylaunchers, ALWAYS, i just put ductape on the handle and make a flat part to grip when launching, ill post a pic in the "Photo Gallery" Thread tomorrow

Buying Dragoon Beyblades:
My YouTube Channel <Click
Selling Thread <Click
Nothing For Sale ATM
Jan 21 2012 05:24 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Blazeburn

OVER 9000

I was using a Burn Fireblaze against a Basalt combo and the face just snapped in half where it screws in. My beylauncher handle broke. My C145 snapped. FAIL AT LIFE. : (
Jan 21 2012 05:38 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Shabalabadoo

Tralala lalalala
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

So just playing around today, I wanted to switch Gravy Perseus Gravity Perseus' Mode, and as I was screwing it back together, I hear da cwackling noise Smith

I was so scared to take it apart, I didn't want to cause more damage to it. But, eventually I could get myself to do it, and fortunately, only the Face broke, and the threads only. So I may or may not get another one, but either way, it's still useable as long as I use another Face.
Jan 22 2012 11:59 PM
Lynxx

HYDRO PUMP!!!

Few days back I was having an intense epic battle(not really) with my Gravity Perseus in Defense mode. Then this black piece flew out. I inspected closely and one of the heads snapped off completely.. Crying It doesn't affect play at all but still........

[Image: lnxx.jpg]

Credits go to NaLu for the epic sig and avatar!!!!! Click the spoiler to go to his sig shop.

Jan 23 2012 05:53 AM

I went on the web and got a copy of Big Bang Pegasis imported to the US. Well I have not even had it for a month nor has it been in that many battles. I am wondering why it keeps breaking. I put it together just right I followed the manuel. Granted the manuel was in Japanese but there were pictures which were easy to see and follow. So in short I am wondering what is wrong my beyblade just keeps breaking in battle and its only fighting against models that are out over here in the US. Somebody comment or reply back as soon as possible please and thank you. Also I checked the bolt its fine looks the same as when I got it I compared it to a good one looks the same.

The Dragoon Blader
Jan 23 2012 09:20 AM
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

Maybe you could post a photo, or give a better description about it so we can help you. Where is it breaking?

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Jan 23 2012 09:51 AM
(This post was last modified: Jan 23 2012 10:21 AM by Matchstckgmr.)
sorry photos did not show up.
I can say that when I tighten it down it pops are a certain point. Then its lose again but I can't get it tight enough to not break like in the second or 3rd match first match is fine but even I know I should not have to tighten after each match. Maybe after a few more but not just after 2 or 3 matches right.

The Dragoon Blader
Jan 23 2012 09:53 AM
BladerNerd

MomentumX100
BeyRank: #314 (1,180)
Bronze FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days III

Try with a different face or track, usually works
Jan 23 2012 01:08 PM

(Jan 23 2012 09:20 AM)Matchstckgmr Wrote:  I went on the web and got a copy of Big Bang Pegasis imported to the US. Well I have not even had it for a month nor has it been in that many battles. I am wondering why it keeps breaking. I put it together just right I followed the manuel. Granted the manuel was in Japanese but there were pictures which were easy to see and follow. So in short I am wondering what is wrong my beyblade just keeps breaking in battle and its only fighting against models that are out over here in the US. Somebody comment or reply back as soon as possible please and thank you. Also I checked the bolt its fine looks the same as when I got it I compared it to a good one looks the same.

I've had this problem too with some of my tracks and facebolts. It happens because the actual screw of your facebolt or the screws for the track inside are slightly broken or disfigured. So when you use the beyblade, each hit loosens the facebolt out and subsequently your beyblade shatters or breaks apart. To solve the problem just change the bolt or track as BladerNerd previously mentioned. Hope that helps.
Jan 23 2012 01:26 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #230 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

To be honest, using the word- "Breaking Apart" forms a completely different impression. So, "opens up" would sound more correct in this case. Smile

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Jan 23 2012 03:38 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
(This post was last modified: Jan 24 2012 10:54 AM by Matchstckgmr.)
I see that sucks well its a good thing I did not pay all that much for it other wise I really be bummed out. I got it brand new too O well but the bolt looks fine so it must be messed up in the 4D spin track some place. I would use a different spin track but the thing is that the 4D spin track is what makes Big Bang Pegasis well Big Bang Pegasis granted its a different color and the rest of it looks different. I have not hear of another blade with the 4D track and most beyblade pro's say the 4D track works best and good only with Big Bang Pegasis. To bad places do not sale parts of beyblades by them selfs other wise I go buy some. If they do then there is no place where I live that does.

The Dragoon Blader
Jan 24 2012 10:47 AM
Justaway

BeyRank: #62 (1,385)
Face of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGuardian FaceGaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGigars FaceWolf FaceRose Gold FaceUranus FaceKetos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceBeelzeb FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceOrion FaceCrown FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Blaze FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceJiraiya FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDranzer II FaceSamurai Changer FacePerseus FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceMetal FaceAnniversary Face 2013Virgo FacePhoenix FaceCygnus FaceSagittario FaceCapricorne FaceWBBA Caesar FaceBalro II FaceMF2 Face

Today, while I was playing with my Dragoon G and Strata Dragoon V(trying to recreate the Tyson vs Daichi thing), I used my Dragon breaker without the S-AR and I heard the noise of something breaking and saw something flying out of the room. I hoped that my Strata Dragoon was intact and thankfully it was.. but my Dragoon G's WD was missing. After about half an hour of search I found 8 of the 9 pieces of my 10 Wide Good that I have another 10 Wide.
Lesson for the day: Never use Dragon Breaker without the S-AR or it breaks the WDs of Dragon beys.
Jan 25 2012 10:27 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Gasp
Throughout my life, I've NEVER seen a WD shatter like that. Chocked_2
ARs, OK.
BBs, OK.
WDs?! I can't even imagine that they could break like that.

Team IB Revolutions
Jan 25 2012 02:16 PM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
BeyRank: #105 (1,320)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face500 FaceBegirados FaceIfraid Face

There was a Time that a little kid broke my Thermal Pisces T125ES. I did not speak to that kid or let him touch one of my beys ever again until I was able to buy another. It was a big deal at the time because it was my best uncustomized bey at the time.

[Image: 10vKz.jpeg]

Miles "Tails" Prower rated up this user.
I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Jan 25 2012 02:29 PM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #426 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

(Jan 25 2012 02:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:  Gasp
ARs, OK.
BBs, OK.

They do. Structural weaknesses often cause that, especially with 10/8 Wide. Well, it's a rare break, but I've had it happen twice and there are a few in this thread.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Jan 26 2012 10:50 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Well I was just messing around with my Big Bang Pegasus and the FGrin made snapping noise and after the battle the tabs now come out of either side. My only other break was a MS bottom that just shattered and I got hit with the metal part
Jan 31 2012 11:28 PM
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

That 10 Wide looks like a break you'd see in the anime.
Simply amazing, and yet, sad at the same time.

@Dingodigo
Check out Akiras Daddys videos, I believe he has one to fix a broken F:D.

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Jan 31 2012 11:41 PM
F4uver

BeyRank: #581 (1,107)
DJ FaceSilver Face

Well.....I have many things that have broke.My first break....the big bang metal core.It ckracked, and by by big bang.I have 2 more now, so its fine.next....i broke All 2 string luanchers, one LR luancher(i broke it the day i got it :C) and most rescently, the left string luancher.FAIL.And my saddest break EVER......The Blitz Wheel.IT SUCKS.A totally AWSOME METL WHEEL down the drain.
Feb 01 2012 01:22 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY

(Jan 26 2012 10:50 AM)th!nk Wrote:  
(Jan 25 2012 02:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:  Gasp
ARs, OK.
BBs, OK.

They do. Structural weaknesses often cause that, especially with 10/8 Wide. Well, it's a rare break, but I've had it happen twice and there are a few in this thread.

OK, I have had WDs which snapped into two. But that one shattered like glass!
Seriously, I'll never like to see any of my WDs break like that, though.

Team IB Revolutions
Feb 01 2012 04:33 PM
xSora10

Studious
Anniversary Face 2012Bull Face

I can imagine, since I would hate stepping on the pieces. Tongue_out

[Image: 344e0xf.png]
Feb 01 2012 04:34 PM