Whine about your breaks

My Kid dragoon attack ring broke =( and my 105 but 105 sucks so i don't care
My Metal Face's Metal part popped out... leaving the plastic part screwed in the Beyblade. Unhappy
My beloved LR launcher broke.

Might have a crack at getting a Clear one.
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:27 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: My beloved LR launcher broke.

Might have a crack at getting a Clear one.

this vid of mine might help you fix it, it doesnt show the inside of the gear that part will be made in the future
One of my 100 broke. Not a big deal, I have two others.
my mums friend's son grabed my ray gill and scrapped the RSF now its a RXF
sad sad
also some how my DS turned into a DF geez
Do body parts count? If not, oh well. My WB cracked where it connects to the track. And my faces keep braking T-T
My Last Beylauncher Broke .... Argh.
(Apr. 04, 2011  7:55 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Do body parts count? If not, oh well. My WB cracked where it connects to the track. And my faces keep braking T-T

LOL, i dodge beys that fly out, too fast they end up going over my shoulder or just the opposite direction, top tip avoid contact with face, its on the beyblade manual you get with every purchase
(Apr. 04, 2011  4:33 PM)X1 Wrote: My Last Beylauncher Broke .... Argh.

So are you gonna fix it? Find a vid on Youtube and watch it.
My ripcords keep breaking, my 145 track broke in 3 pieces, and my hf looks like a messed up saggitario tip in half
(Apr. 04, 2011  10:41 PM)EA3 Wrote: My ripcords keep breaking, my 145 track broke in 3 pieces, and my hf looks like a messed up saggitario tip in half

LOLZ. Nice wording. HF is bad. 145 is alright in Stamina terms. Hasbro ripcords are poor quality. You're still alive. So we're all happy. Grin

Friends damn dog chewed up my R2F...

And I love attack. At least my friends getting me a new Galaxy Pegasis...
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:35 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: Friends damn dog chewed up my R2F...

RCF? Rubber Chewed Flat?
I see potential for it...
My Earth Eagle just got here today and in its first battle it broke my Flame Sagittarios' C145...hahah
Dude your earth eagle isnt weird as mine. I shot my Dark cancer on a angle on my storm ares and then it slammed and then hit the wall and then cancer slammed it into the wall again and broked
Todays list of borken parts + some:
Rock Leone's 145, 3 ripcords ( one broke and it came back and cut my neck ), my stadium( super vortex firblaze put a gash in it ), my Thermal Pisces's T125, my glasses thanks to my ripcords, and lastly my wallet having to buy new stuff. today was a bad day for me blading wise and mom and dad getting divorced. go monday 8[
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:46 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:35 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: Friends damn dog chewed up my R2F...

RCF? Rubber Chewed Flat?

No one takes me seriously!

Oh, and he swallowed my 145 track. GRRRR.
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:58 AM)nukeate Wrote: Todays list of borken parts + some:
Rock Leone's 145, 3 ripcords ( one broke and it came back and cut my neck ), my stadium( super vortex firblaze put a gash in it ), my Thermal Pisces's T125, my glasses thanks to my ripcords, and lastly my wallet having to buy new stuff. today was a bad day for me blading wise and mom and dad getting divorced. go monday 8[

Wow, that's horrible, sorry to hear about your parents. Don't worry about ripcords, get a beylauncher and a launcher rubber pack, or at least get a light launcher 2, that'll hold up Smile
(Apr. 05, 2011  3:01 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: No one takes me seriously!

Why cry over a 145? Those are so easy to come across.

Here, I'll take you seriously. I would be pretty mad if my R2F was missing or chewed up ... I love my Vulcan Horuseus to much to make it use a regular RF.
(Apr. 05, 2011  3:01 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:46 AM)Nano Wrote:

RCF? Rubber Chewed Flat?

No one takes me seriously!

It's hard to take you seriously after the chocolate episode...

Just buy a Earth Eagle. You get an Earth, 145 and a WD. All for under $10!
On saturday, i was playing with my bro, on a table. As usual, we used a stadium to play beyblades and there was a glass bowl on table. I used Vulcan Gemios as usual and he used Lightning L-Drago. We launched, Vulcan got KO'd and hit the glass bowl causing a big crack on it. Luckily, my mum was not angry about it, the sad thing is, the glass chipped Vulcan abit. :[.

How is it lucky that your mum got angry. GO GLASS BOWL!!!
Grammar mistake. Imagine what will happen if u play in bathtub Wink
(Apr. 05, 2011  6:58 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Grammar mistake. Imagine what will happen if u play in bathtub Wink

The bathtub would break and your parents would take your beyblades and sell them on eBay to pay for damages.